supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters

Who coaching what for the Cutters. I will be back in town and ready to play but I want to know whis doing what before I come back. Is Brent stilling running the Team and the offense.

Re: Cutters

the cutters need to get their own message board and stop using this one as their own

email me and i will fill you in my email is listed with this post....

Hey back home the cutters are still around and need players alot maybe the 150.00 player fee has hurt some and many of the guys are having problems getting it in but you can get a payment plan for it so don't sweat that. Everything is still pretty much the same, we travel on buses still, so you aren't like other teams that have to car pool, or find a way for you and your family to get to games, and we got numbers we just need more since some of the main guys don't get to many of the practices. First game is the 18th not sure what time the charter bus will leave Bloomington or where we will stopping to grubb down but we plan on showing them boys in Ohio what Indiana cutter football is all about. We gonna blowem out cutters are well oiled and ready to roll gonna pick up right where we left off.

wr84
Hey back home the cutters are still around and need players alot maybe the 150.00 player fee has hurt some and many of the guys are having problems getting it in but you can get a payment plan for it so don't sweat that. Everything is still pretty much the same, we travel on buses still, so you aren't like other teams that have to car pool, or find a way for you and your family to get to games, and we got numbers we just need more since some of the main guys don't get to many of the practices. First game is the 18th not sure what time the charter bus will leave Bloomington or where we will stopping to grubb down but we plan on showing them boys in Ohio what Indiana cutter football is all about. We gonna blowem out cutters are well oiled and ready to roll gonna pick up right where we left off.

wow that just said a lot about cutters organization right there need people noone has paid starters dont show up to practice so much for a 140 person team

My boy at the Cutters camp said they are LOW on numbers & yes that HIGH fee has everything to do with it. They may have 40 players thats it, and on away games they may show up with 25 players. Looks like this org is on a downward slope fast.

WHO IS COACHING THATS ALL I NEED TO KNOW. I will pay my money IF and only IF Brent is still run the O.

looks and sounds like somebody is trying to put a spin on here ok back home you must be a superstar and you are going to play for the cutters and only if your man is calling the shots there are probably 100 different times on this board where it says he is the man calling the shots and so you are all set come on back to bloomington and play I am puuting my money on dosier he got a guy on the inside and I think with all the talk there must be some truth to what he is saying and yes thats a big price to pay to play

who ever back home in indiana is email and let me know who u are and i can give u some information about the team... dont need to discuss our business on supa fan.b-mo7@hotmail.com

Unless your name is Jahkeen Gilmore or Lee Becton who are you to demand who is coaching the O. Go to the website. Look at all the post. You know who is coaching. Get over yourself

Who
Unless your name is Jahkeen Gilmore or Lee Becton who are you to demand who is coaching the O. Go to the website. Look at all the post. You know who is coaching. Get over yourself

Speaking of jah I hear the ship was worth quite a bit to him since he had to travel several hundred miles to get there. Wonder how many others got the same treatment how many catches did he have that night?? Lets get real here ok at this level you don't pick and choose you should simply be greatfull for the fact that you have a field that you get to suit up and walk onto on a Saturday evening or afternoon. Times are so tough right now sponsor ships are at a premium and fields are even harder to come by at reasonable rates and then there are those who get on here and ask some of the stupidest questions like who a coach is be thankful to the almighty that you have the ability to still be playing this game after your school days are over or your college days if that be the case.
Yes there are many haters on this board and yes there are many who do not sign their names but in the end everyone enjoys a little drama and a little trash talking it is what makes the world interesting, live with it already ok there isn't a game that is going to be won on this board all the talk in the world will never be 6 on the scoreboard and you will never see an on side kick recovered on here.
If you need to jaw jack then go ahead and do it have fun because I have been around long enough to know because I see it every weekend that once you all step on the fiel you all show each other respect and you all try your best to give your fans a big W on any given Saturday. It will always be this way and I know you all have each others backs so talk and talk some more it makes for interesting reading but always remember to display the class you always do everytime you are on that field as there are so many who look upon you as their hero

I should probably keep my onion to myself but....I'm confused...the player fee the Cutters are charging seems to be a hot button issue on this board and I don't understand why. I was fortunate enough to be a part of the Cutters organization over the last two years. Unfortunately life has taken me away from southern Indiana and the Cutters organization. However, is my assumption wrong that other teams charge player fees? Also I hear in some cases there are other teams charge a much higher player fee. I think everyone needs to look around and realize that now more than ever in semi pro football it is on the players to take ownership of their respective organizations. As previously posted potential sponsors are less likely to open their pocket books given the state of the economy. If they do it is usually a much smaller amount then in the past. I understand the Cutters inaugural year they had no player fee. Last year they charged a very low amount. Considering the state of the economy it doesn't seem like an outrageous number for players to pay. It is my opinion all players on all teams have a vested interest in playing and therefore should have an interest and responsibility in taking ownership of their respective organizations. This applies especially the Cutters players. The Cutters organization has given so much to their players in the past. Having players either pay or step up and actively participate in fundraising activities doesn't seem like a lot to ask. This may be other players from teams posting to stir the pot. I hope so.

Thanks Barry, couldnt have said it better myself. Things are changing and we all have to do what we have to do in order to keep up with those changes. The 150 is something new to this org, so, where it use to take you only a week or so to pay the 40bucks it now may take u a month to chip aways at the 150, however you make the choice to pay the 150 out of your own pocket, we have other ways to pay for your fee such as selling your raffle tickets, Im not saying there isnt another team out there that does that, Im just saying I have yet to hear about it. You can pay the money or you can sell some tickets and owe nothing, or you can sell a few tickets and pay the remaining fee. I dont see whats wrong with that, but obviously some of the less informed ppl about how SEMI-PRO ball works do and thats on them.

Yes we have had ppl miss practice for a variety of reasons, none bigger than the economy which has ppl having to take work anytime and anyway that can get it. So it sometimes comes down to paying your bills or going to practice, practice has to take a backseat. Hell I hadnt missed a single practice in 3yrs until last week so I know its rough. Trust me we will be ok, we are ok. Ppl talk about us bad when they see we have 100players but then when its possible that we may only have 40 or 50 we still get talked about badly, which one do you want from us? I mean we just cant win with some ppl and we understand that, its just funny to me that one post talks about how you dont need 100 guys then when it comes out that we may not have that many ppl the next post says we are on a downward spiral because we no longer have 100 guys....lol...This is stupid...First ppl say we have too many guys and no field, then we have too few ppl and no field, I checked some other teams websites and some of them have 20players so if we having 40 or 50 is low numbers then so beit,but that is a blessing in my eyes,some teams have to play at parks and things of that nature, and there is nothing wrong with that because its not about where you play, but the fact that you get to play...We play our games at Bloomington South H.S...now ppl are gonna talk about us because we have another nice place to play...

And for the person that mentioned Jah in the SHIP, you only know half of the story. This man made a choice to drive from WISCONSIN DAMN IT..leaving his wife and child at her family reunion...We didnt know that he was even coming, we practiced all week as if he wasnt going to be there, he just showed up because he wanted to, he didnt tell us, how do I know this, because the board had a meeting about it and the captains had a meeting about it and we just knew he wasnt going to be there....So when he showed up it was a shock to us all....And the treatment he got was...GAS MONEY BACK....now your mad at our team and coaches for returning the love and dedication that this player showed in coming to the game by giving him gas money....!!!!!!
Wow, well Im sorry damn it, but if you are playing for a team that isnt willing to have your back and help you out if they can when you do something like that then you might need to rethink your situation and thats real. No direspect to I SEE $$$$ because you didnt say anything that was really wrong, however you are not the main person that I am talking about, I have heard that certain Cutters are being payed and all this other crap and that Jah was payed in advance to come and play and alot stuff that is just so untrue.

One last thing, Cutters have been informed to put their NAMES AND NUMBERS on here if they are going to post on this site, so stop saying silly stuff about us because someone posts on here saying something crazy and they claim to be a cutter but they dont post those other things, 9 out of 10 times they are not apart of our team...we dont have a WR that has the number 84, number 84 is worn by David Moore who just so happens to play...................DB, not WR...he has had that number since he played with the Broncos, so that post above is by someone else, not a Cutter

Dre, I think you go too far in explaining things about your team when you really don't have to answer to these anonymous idiots who try and bring it down. It seems to me that most of the posts on here bashing people are always from guys who are so-called fans or people who never step on the field and play in a game. It's a complete waste of your time to defend your team to people who don't have anything to do with the Cutters. The only people you have to answer to is your team, your league, and your sponsors.

I do agree with you about the economy. I can't imagine there's a team that hasn't been affected by it. Good luck to you guys.

Say what you want but from what I hear the Cutters may have some depth but less talent. They will give up a sack. The O-line is not very good at all and no depth. No receivers like Jah with his speed. Ok yeas the RBs have depth but QB is a ?. The defense has issues. Lost all LBs except for Dre & only one safety returns to the d-backs. Cutters will have their hands full every game. No talent in the depth. Brent will have to prove his worth because this is by far the worst team he has had. Cutters will lose 4-5 games.

I see $$$$
Who

Speaking of jah I hear the ship was worth quite a bit to him since he had to travel several hundred miles to get there. Wonder how many others got the same treatment HOW MANY CATCHES DID HE HAVE that night?? Lets get real here ok at this level you don't pick and choose you should simply be greatfull for the fact that you have a field that you get to suit up and walk onto on a Saturday evening or afternoon. Times are so tough right now sponsor ships are at a premium and fields are even harder to come by at reasonable rates and then there are those who get on here and ask some of the stupidest questions like who a coach is be thankful to the almighty that you have the ability to still be playing this game after your school days are over or your college days if that be the case.
Yes there are many haters on this board and yes there are many who do not sign their names but in the end everyone enjoys a little drama and a little trash talking it is what makes the world interesting, live with it already ok there isn't a game that is going to be won on this board all the talk in the world will never be 6 on the scoreboard and you will never see an on side kick recovered on here.
If you need to jaw jack then go ahead and do it have fun because I have been around long enough to know because I see it every weekend that once you all step on the fiel you all show each other respect and you all try your best to give your fans a big W on any given Saturday. It will always be this way and I know you all have each others backs so talk and talk some more it makes for interesting reading but always remember to display the class you always do everytime you are on that field as there are so many who look upon you as their hero

Times are only as tough as you make them, it seems to me that the majority of the semi pro world is doing just fine.

THIS IS TOWARDS THE TOP OF YOUR POST

Jah may not have caught many catches but he got the ring! How many IFL rings do you have?
And if we paid those players dont you think they would be with us 100% at practices and games?
"Wonder how many others got the same treatment "
there is no special treatment you stupid FUCK if you dont know your facts then dont make up this bullshit!!! NOBODY GETS PAID IN THIS ORGANIZATION!!!
NOT JAH NOT IZZY NOT JMACK NOT BOBBY. EVERYONE IS JUST STUPIFIED THAT SO MUCH TALENT CAN/DID COME TOGETHER AND NO ONE GOT MULTI-HUNDRED/THOUSAND/MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACTS WITH GUARANTEED MONEY WERE SIGNED
SO TAKE YOUR MEDIOCRE .500 OR LESS TEAM AND ENJOY LAST PLACE YOU FU(KING PUD

ONE MORE DUMB MOTHERFUCK*R THINKING HE KNOWS EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT BLOOMINGTON...

email Dre Email ME if you have ????'s we will get them answered for you dont be a turd and blow smoke
out your ass

AND YES YOU IDIOTS BRENT SLINKARD AND JOHN SHEAN
ARE THE COACHES AMONG OTHERS

KURT ENGELKING

when will the cutter get their own messageboard so i don't have to keep reading about their shit

Last time I checked this was an open forum. So I if you dont like create your own forum. There is threads on here about all teams. Cutters just happen to be on the lips of everybody, and thats only because they are the Champs! Chump!

YOU GUYS KNOW JEALOUSY BREEDS ENVY. QUIT HATING ON THE CUTTERS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE A FIRST CLASS ORGANIZATION. "IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM JOIN EM"

HI HATERS
YOU GUYS KNOW JEALOUSY BREEDS ENVY. QUIT HATING ON THE CUTTERS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE A FIRST CLASS ORGANIZATION. "IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM JOIN EM"

DON'T NEED'EM
DON'T WANT THEM
We are first class and head and shoulders above anybody else in this leage and so why would we want anybody to join us just keep on a hating cause everytime we trample someone it only gets sweeter for us you all wish you have what we got but we aren't giving anything up sorry chumps but the second place is the first loser and we don't plan on second anything around here
CUTTERS UNDEFEATED 2009