supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When will the first sack occur

Well now for two years on this board we have heard about the great o-line of the Cutters andnobody sacking their QB well here it is a new season and things are not being talked up like last year so I want to be the first to call it the cutter QB ( who ever that may be ) will get sacked in the first quarter of the Raider game on the 18th. I understand that could be a problem if they don't throw the ball in the first quarter but when they start to throw they will give up a sack this year

Re: When will the first sack occur

they will have to pass against the raiders! their run d is lights out!

the raiders havent had a sack in there last 2 games. they wont get one against a championship caliber team either.

'Caliper'? Are we playing football or fixing brakes? haha!

Hey there is a Officil I Hate Cutters Thread. Carry this convo over there. Hi Haters!

fuck the cutters

no team EVER has stopped our run game. what makes you think the sorry raiders wil. izzy thompson(mr indiana), bobby burton(cfl), lee becton(12 all time rusher out of notre dame), deshean benson(mr indiana runner up) and word is theres is a new guy better thenthem all

and i have game film from the cutters first year of us sacking them, more than once. just throwing it out there

cutters run game
no team EVER has stopped our run game. what makes you think the sorry raiders wil. izzy thompson(mr indiana), bobby burton(cfl), lee becton(12 all time rusher out of notre dame), deshean benson(mr indiana runner up) and word is theres is a new guy better thenthem all

How practices have the cutters had so far they are in a fantasy land with only one a week and from what i have heard Izzy has been a no show cept for one time a few weeks back Becton not around either not sure about Bobby B. but the real question here is this you always hear how no positions are set and every spot is open but I'm willing to bet the farm that if any of these three guys go to ohio n the 18th they will get the carries and the guys who have been at practice might get some mop up duty once the cutters have put the game on ice and out of reach which should be around the 7 minute mark of the first quarter

This is funny, i have game film as well, and lets just put it out there, the dragons game, there were no sacks by you guys, there were tackles for loss which is what happens if a QB doesnt get the ball handed off to the RB and he has to tuck it, its not a sack though, but to be honest I really could care less, i dont play o-line....lol, I hope he does get sacked so we can just get this over with...lol sorry QB...lmao...Our running game is gonna be tough, Izzy has been around, maybe not as much as he would like but he's in great shape at 219, Bobby is in even better shape at 250...straight beast and he's faster than before which is freakish to me...and that other guy that is better than them all...that remains to be seen, but he is nice...Lee has been working alot so thats up in the air, Benson is still there and we have another guy too, so I would say things are ok, but then again they may not be, i guess we will have to wait until the first few games to find out.....lol lol
Bearcat....lol @ your comment...lmao

sorry dre key but thats what it is called when the qb gets tackeld behind the line with the ball. busted play or not.

not true, a sack is defined as a qb dropping back for a pass and then being tackled behind the line of scrimmage, a tackle for loss is defined as any ball carrier attempting a running play being tackled behind the line of scrimmage...... I.E a qb draw is not listed as a sack if he doesnt get passed the LOS

Brett Farve had a busted play - he was suposed to hand the ball off to the RB but he kept it and booted right - Mike Strahan came off the edge and "SACKED" him. They gave him credit for the "SACK". Like it or not Farve handed him the recorded and your QB has been sacked.

I have too much time on my hands of I am going to get into this one.
Here is your NFL (which the IFL is following these rules this season) definition.

Rules
To be considered a sack the quarterback must intend to throw a forward pass. If the play is designed for the quarterback to rush the ball, any loss is subtracted from the quarterback's rushing total. If the quarterback's intent is not obvious statisticians use certain criteria, such as the offensive line blocking scheme, to decide. Other unique situations where a loss reduces a quarterback's rushing total (not a sack) are "kneel downs" (used to run time off the game clock), and aborted plays, such as a fumbled snap that the quarterback falls on to maintain possession.

A player will receive credit for half of a sack when multiple players contribute to the sacking of a quarterback.

DreKey...Please go "gently" sack your QB next week so this thread dies...lol

Not will this weak Online give up a sack they will be partly responsible for 5 losses for the Cutters. These are not the same Cutters. My boy is thinking bout goin to the Generals and he is a starter so playing is not an issue he said he is only sticking around because he really does like Brent & some of the guys but he has admitted to me that this team is not as deep nor talented. I watch their practice last week myself and I Agree!

everyone is talking cutters this cutters that, dont be suprised to see an upset the raiders will field all of their starters on saturday for the first time ever, against the pirates they only had 3 maybe 4 original d fensive starters, and about the same on offense, they will bring scary numbers to the game, likely around 70 - 80, and the defense is lights out on the run side, with a few ball hawks for the passing d, so lets just stop talking trash bout the cutters ppl, seriously grow up, let your play speak an leave it on the field. see you saturday gentlemen

they will bring 70 or 80 what? Bags of Doritos?

60 or 70 is alot but it wont match the cutters 80 or 90. kurt your a clown. doritos??? what does that even mean? thanks for calling me back yesterday bitch. i saw you radiers play, i hope your guy is telling the truth about starters not being there. no disrespect to any other team but i can assure you they are by far the best team you have seen with a run game like no other prob in the country. thats no joke. ive played on the opposite side of the ball and the same side of the ball as izzy and bobby, not looking forward to another season on the opposite side.

Mike you are not a damn cutters so get off their nuts. You are going to make us be punished for your BS by the coach. You need to be foucusing on the Cougars and not the Raiders and Cutters game.

haha your right. but i promise you i am focused on the cougars.

whoever this kyle cat is obviously doesnt know you mike. Mikes focused on the whole god damn season.
and you are welcome for not calling you back i got drunk TWICE yes TWICE yesterday lost my credit card punched something with my gimp hand (it felt good)
and found out i need u joints for my truck....

and 70 or 80 bags of chips is a fuck load!!!

Kurt 36
MLB Cutters
you heard it hear first!!!
the 1st ever 2ton set of skill players!!!
let the good times roll bitches!

jk im full of shit
atleast YOU think

...And fuck you Dre Key
when you put your name on a post
you shuold be CO-Defensive MVP

Im sure you still can see at least one or two teeth of mikes with all that cutters dick hair in his mouth lol. You ride their sack more than their own players do. Let me guess your pulling for them to repreat right. What a joke you are.

haha its funny your scared to post your name though, obviously you know a little about me and your scared. i beleive no team is better than mine, not one. but i do know what the cutters have. played with them last year and have alot of good freinds on the team. theres no doubt in my mind, at the end of the year, it will be my team standing tall and thats not cocky, thats confident. and so you know "bob saget" kyle is also one of my good freinds. id hype him up too but it will be much better for everyone to find out on theyre own about him. but keep up the good work. i like haters

Danny Tanner is a duche!!

what movie is it where bob saget talks about sucking dick for crack or something

The Cutters will repeat. Sorry Generals every year same hype & same outcome. Cutters are talented just enough to go through the IFL. Heard good things about new players at the skill position on offense & big fast linebackers & a shut down corner/wr/rb. Cutters will prove everyone that they are Champs for a reason

Why are you saying sorry Generals? Dont you mean sorry IFL. Look anything can happen this is semipro football. All the best players from the Cutters,mustangs,wolfpack,shamrock,crush,raiders,
cougars & Generals could all quit or have job trouble or whatever and then we could see the Knights v/s Panthers in the ship. All hail the mighty ------- cutters. Why should anyone show up to play them, they are going to beat everyone right. Look you dumb----- the cutters did not destroy every team last year.
Why dont you people shut the hell up and we will see what happens when WE lines up on game day with them.
LIKE IT OR NOT JUST LIKE THE FORCE BEAT THE PATRIOTS
THE RAIDERS WILL BEAT THE CUTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well thats quite a statement from Mr raider but let me say this when the 1st quarter comes to a close on Saturday as you look at the score think about this post when you see yourself BEHIND by 14
yes the force beat the Patriots but you are not the force and you can NOT stop the cutter running game with all the speed they have you are in a heap of trouble.
You will think about all your words as you watch that big white chartered bus pulling into the parking lot and a relaxed cutter starts to step off they didn't have to drive the 4 hours to get to they left the driving to gray hound and the game will be over before the second quarter starts. Then when you think you might have the run slowed down they will hit you again and again withthose little short dump passes to IT and or Bobby and they will finish the job another cakewlk season for the cutters starts this saturdat at the expense of the raiders

how many teams have a full coaching staff
how many teams travel on a 65 passenger charter bus
how many teams stop and enjoy a meal on the way to the game
how many teams bring their own showers with them
how many teams have two different sets of iniforms (home and away) how many team have their own Dr. on duty on their sideline. Well as far as I know just one an well it just happens to be the #1 team in the IFL the need we really continue talking on here PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE nobody can hang with them. I feel sorry for the Raiders and their home fans after they see this slaughter they won't want to come back

Are you being serious? The Cutters will beat the raiders by 3TDs. The ground game is lethal adding players with recent college football experience. Adding new faces on the D. The raiders wont score until the Cutters 3rd team takes the field in the 3rd qtr. lol..true raider is funny. Good one man

hey kurt i believe the movie title you are looking for is half baked!!! o and brandon meyer wanted me to pass this little tidbit along to you......U still SUCK! lmao!

oooooo wow so you got sum cash to throw around be4 the game, do yourself a favor an save your money for after the game so you can by some advil for when u get smacked, or should i say smashed, i hope you have some fast talented line backers an db's, the Raiders will win, with out 2 uniforms hahaha we only need one... FEAR THE SILVER AND BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok THAT IS ENOUGH RAIDERS!!!! WE WILL DO OUR TALKING WITH OUR PADS!!

you know what you would have a much better chance talking on here than you will talking with your pads I mean at least on here the score can't get out of hand like it is going to on Saturday when the cutter show you what total destruction is all about after the game you will have season ticket holders asking for a refund

HAHA I hope you guys can play as well as u can talk trash!! There is a little bit of a surprise! when two teams comine!

The Raiders did merge with a nother team but im not telling who.

I heard that some cougars jumped ship. The only problem is those players was practicing with the Cougars after jume 1st so by IFL rules they can not play for the Riaders unless the Cougars release them. If not it will be a forfit lose on the Raiders.

you guys talk alot of shit. have you even won this season? pirates no. force no. did you at least beat ada county. you need more than just a good back to beat anyone in this league let alone the cutters. you are in for a suprise.

as a matter of fact, didnt the pirates stomp you out 31 to 6? how can you even fix your mouth to say anything besides regroup. you better have the best practices you ever had this week cause we are comming to chop that ass up.

After the pirates game yes all we can say is regroup! but when you only travel with 23 guys out of a 70 man roster what can you expect?? Against the pirates we was missing a lot of the pices to the puzzle. This is not a knock on the Pirates at all they were a damn good team and a class act! Lets stop the talk and get ready for this cutters game! We as the raiders dont know where our potential stands, because we have only had everyone at practice not at the PRE-season games! we will have all of our pieces agianst the cutters. With having the defending league champs first up on our schedule should let us know win or lose! so if ya'll wanna hate and dog on us do it after the game!! its a new season NO ONE HAS ANY BRAGGING RIGHTS YET!!!

we have more guys at practice than our games?

Isn't that usually the other way around

"Screw going to the game Joe, we're Practice Stars!"

Family Always comes first!

Cutters 49 Raiders 10
Izzy Thomspon MVP 175yds & 3tds

No Chance raiders and Im a Generals fan.

ok this whole trash talking is fun and all but i dont want any more trash posts from the Raiders on here!! We as a team have done nothing to this point to give us a reason to talk sh**! Cutters talk all u want who cares not a big deal, come beat us by 60 and chop us up and smash us whatever. just come play the game, thats all i care about!! As far as Cougars players- Yes a few have come to join the team and as far as i know the Cougars are not feilding a team so wny would they need released! The Raiders are very excited to have the new players we have and they will all be good fits to what we wanna do! Now to adreess who we had at what games, who cares we played who we had at the preseason games! The games were preseason and now we head into the real season so lets focuse on the task at hand, and that is a match up with the Cuuters on Saturday!! I wanna wigh the Cutters a safe travel Saturday and see u at game time!!

haha, you said cuuters (pronounced with a long u sound)

IT'S HARD TO THINK IZZY IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING WITH ALL THE EXTRA WEIGHT HE HAS HANGING OFF HIS NUTS!!!

Look enough about Izzy he is not even playing in the game with us on saturday.

its funny how you dont want to talk shit anymore with the game five days away. reality check. and it doesnt matter how many players you had or if they were preseason games you havent won anything. how can you talk. this is the bed you made to lay in.

Kurt Engelking 36
whoever this kyle cat is obviously doesnt know you mike. Mikes focused on the whole god damn season.
and you are welcome for not calling you back i got drunk TWICE yes TWICE yesterday lost my credit card punched something with my gimp hand (it felt good)

Kurt 36
MLB Cutters

jk im full of shit
atleast YOU think

...And fuck you Dre Key

With this language and what you say and all I would be willing to bet that your team and the leaders of it are very proud of you and how you represent them I bet your sponsors love to see this kind of talk in representing your team and it isn't a secret that everyone on your team approves of this foul mouthed stuff since nobody called you out on it. I vote this organization as the team of the year and one that all children should look upp to.

Here is a news flash for all you people hoping to see the no sack streak end it ain't going to happen today unless Slinkard is just tired of hearing about and tells the QB to take one.
The O-line is second to none and the only way there will be a sack today is if the QB slips and falls in the backfield. You people kill me this team is so much better than you all and you can't even sack the QB and the D averaged allowing something like 3 points a game last year I will guarentee that there won't be any points scored today by the Raiders they will have a hard time just taking the field another blow out for the cutters and all you haters can start your whinning but when the dust has settled tonight I can say told you so tomorrow.

proud
Kurt Engelking 36

Kurt 36
MLB Cutters

jk im full of shit
atleast YOU think

...And fuck you Dre Key

With this language and what you say and all I would be willing to bet that your team and the leaders of it are very proud of you and how you represent them I bet your sponsors love to see this kind of talk in representing your team and it isn't a secret that everyone on your team approves of this foul mouthed stuff since nobody called you out on it. I vote this organization as the team of the year and one that all children should look upp to.

ahhh thats FUCKING sweet...

it is for certain noone can sack the cutters QB because if its close they say he was running or it was a designed run! so congrats cutters on your great stat padding!!!! your the best excuse makers i have ever seen play!!!!!!! its not the end of the world to get sacked pro teams cant say they have went without. so keep stroking your egos since it helps you sleep good at night!! good luck today!

So did the streak end? Did the infamous QB stat crumble?

Yes there was a sack last night. Now can we put this to rest? Good game both teams. We both see areas where we can improve. So it is back to work. Get to practice everyone.