supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OFFICIAL Prediction Thread for 07/11 (POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE, NOT BELOW)

Good evening, SupaNation. Lots going on in Uncle Supa's world- but I'm happy to get down just a few lines for each call this week. Good luck to all and stay hydrated and watch that weather forecast closely. No one hates a game called for lightning more than I.

Madison Conty Pirates @ Ohio River Bearcats

Dane brings a still developing Pirate squad down south for what is likely to be a beating, but one that will be valuable down the line. Bearcats are ready, at least on this day.

Bearcats 37
Pirates 13

Leyden Lions @ Indiana Titans

One never knows about the Lions, but given that they are coming to the land of the Titans, we have to expect that the day will go to the hosts.

Titans 21
Lions 17

A.C. Patriots @ Ohio Force

As the saying goes, the Pats don't rebuild, they reload. Things are not yet where Wayne wants them to be, but a trip across the border to an experienced but still gelling Force team will help.

Patriots 20
Force 6

Lake County Steelers @ Indianapolis Stampede

A league change for the Stampede does not bode well in the long term. In the short term, a deep bench (for now) and a Steeler team that always begins slow will be enough for a close victory.

Stampede 18
Steelers 13

Chicago Thunder @ Northern Illinois Cowboys

The Thunder hit the road to take on a formidable opponent. While the boys from Cook County are nearly invincible at home, they will struggle for three quarters here before righting the ship.

Thunder 24
Cowboys 17

East Central Wolverines @ West Central Wildcats

Both teams depleted by the emergence of other area teams. Both teams with some strong experienced athletes at the core, but little depth. Home team gets the nod in such a scenario.

Wildcats 17
Wolverines 0

Battle Creek Blaze @ Lima Warriors

The Warriors proved me wrong last week and I am sure come back home with some fire in their bellies. The Blaze will find a hostile environment and a challenge to move the ball on the resurgent Warrior D.

Warriors 22
Blaze 0

Indiana Cardinals @ Miami County Blitz

It's very hard to tell what these teams will be like in 09, but my sources tell me that this game of the week will be full of big hits and bigger plays. Word on the street is that the Blitz has added some offense and the Cardinals have added some depth. The visitors win the day, if only by an eyelash.

Cardinals 16
Blitz 14

Indiana Mustangs @ Noble county Wolfpack

The Wolfpack is an experiment long in the making which has finally come to fruition. The visiting Mustangs bring solid depth and plenty of experience with them. The difference in league play experience will be noticeable here.

Mustants 41
Wolfpack 18

That's it for me- good luck to each of you and please get those scores and details AND NOTHING ELSE in just as soon as possible. And be sure to make your mommas proud.

Re: OFFICIAL Prediction Thread for 07/11 (POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE, NOT BELOW)

Force Win! Stop the press! lol, It was a hard fought battle with the Force coming out on top 17-10. The Force defense controlled most of the game until a long reverse put the game at 15-10. The Pats had the ball again deep in their endzone but instead of punching it out, the Force recorded their second safety of the night. Great game and I can not wait until we go down there. Good job guys.

Re: OFFICIAL Prediction Thread for 07/11 (POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE, NOT BELOW)

Lima Warriors 50
Battle Creek Blaze 0

Kaene Runion throws 4 touchdown passes and Derrick Santos throws another leading the Warrior effort. Joe Butcher caught a 6 yarder, Deondre Holt a 75 yarder, and Jeremy Bott caught a 6 yarder from Runion and a 4 yarder from Santos, and Corey Clark caught a 25 yard touchdown pass to round out the aerial attack, On the ground, Drew Cleckly and David Phillips added scores. Jason Bott added a two point conversion. The defense was led by Wayne LeGrant and Chris Brooks chipping in with interceptions, Glenn White Jr with a blocked punt and Pierre Jackson and Jason Bott with numerous tackles. Next week the Warriors face off against the Grand Rapids Thunder.

East Central Wolverines 0 @ West Central Wildcats 70

Everybody in the game played hard and the Wolverines never quit. We appreciate you guys coming here and showing the best sportsman ship that I have seen since I started playing Semi-Pro. Hope #15 heals up alright and he gets to continue playing this year. Good Luck the rest of the season!

lions 26 titans 12 good game lions

Bearcats 35
Pirates 13

Blitz 13
Cardinals 10

Miami Valley Warriors 57

Southern Ohio Wolfpack 14

Coach Agee

Indy Stampede 50-13 Steelers , Stampede off. was doing whatever they wanted to a banged up Steelers defence..
overall the game had alot of class from both teams

Good luck to all the teams in Indy!!!!

NC Wolfpack 21 Indiana Mustangs 20

Racine Threat 35
Mchenry Pirates 14

Looks like I took a bath this week- I knew those 12 extra screws left over after rebuilding the prediction machine were NOT a good sign. Good luck to each team going forward and I will be watching with interest to see how each league starts to shake out.

Sorry for the late post...
but the Thunder played the Cowboys on Sunday

Chicago Thunder 44
Northern Ill Cowboys 0

"Chicago Thunder have never lost a game since Joining the MSFL and have a 45 Consecuetive Win streak including playoffs and League Championships"

sounds like it's time for the thunder to move up to the next level. how about joining a league that let's you compete with similarly skilled teams. Or would you prefer to just whip up on lesser teams all day? you don't know how good you are or can be until you face some touger opponents.

That streak will end this week.......