supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ifl rankings

what r your ifl preseason records? north: mustangs, crush, wolfpack, panthers, shamrock south: cutters, generals, raiders, knights, cougers

Re: ifl rankings

CRUSH 1-0
WOLFPACK 1-1
PANTHERS 0-0
SHAMROCK 1-0
MUSTANGS 0-0
CUTTERS 0-0
GENERALS 1-0
RAIDERS 0-1
KNIGHTS 0-0
COUGARS 0-0

this is the order i see when combined: cutters, generals, mustangs, raiders, crush, wolfpack, knights, cougers, shamrock, panthers

NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK.

you got the raiders rated third thats really off the wall I bet you change that after the cutters tear them apart next week the cutters will run thompson up the middle to the right and to the left then they will open up that NFL style passing attack and then after they are up 30 they wilkl score again with the third string players the raiders will be embarrassed at home thats a given

1 Mustangs
2 Generals
3 Wolfpack
4 Shamrock
5 Cutters
6 Cougars
7 Crush
8 Raiders
That will be your 8 playy-off teams with the Mustangs and Wolfpack getting together in the championship game and that one will be a wild one.
I want to ask everyone to remember I mean no dis-respect to any team in the league this is just my ranking and I have used a system to come up with this ranking. If I'm wrong prove me wrong to those who think you should be a higher rank prove me wrong I will say that there has been lots of talk about opening weekend next week and I think that many a season will be determined by the out-come of next weeks games.
Good Luck gentelmen and have a safe and FUN season remember as the boss always says "in the end nobody wins unless everyone wins."
Enjoy yourself and above all have fun if you don't do that then it isn't worth it now is it.

You have the Cutters #5. You have lost your mind. Continue to sleep on the Cutters. Only time will tell. You better stop reading all this bs on the forums. The Cutters are ready to defend the IFL crown. Come on only the Mustangs should even be close to the Cutters, at #2 behind the Cutters. They didnt lose that many people for you to think so low of them. Boy I cant wait till they run the score up on everybody and then all the Cutter Hate Threads will rise. lol.. Cant Wait!!!!!!!

the wolfpack in the championship? thats funny. they have everyone elses b teamers. your system is terrible

IFL fan you have to be an idiot or just like to run your mouth.I am not going to say my team will play for a championship this year but you might want to check out some of our guys,B-teamers are you shitten me? Most of these guys are starters no matter where they go,its only when they leave that people wanna talk shit. All i wanna say is we are working hard and all we wanna do is play some ball and have fun thats it.

i just call it like i see it. prove me wrong then. beat the mustangs or at least keep it close. i have watched enough preseason games including yours. not impressive. not even close enough to be considered a threat. the only team you might beat is the shamrock and the panthers. prove me wrong.

from preseason games, and last yr teams and how it went this how i think the polls should start, and the ranks should be.

1. cutters-because they are the defending champs.
2. generals- because of they depth,and what they did to the a.c patriots 3time champs of the mfl.
3. mustangs-because they were runner ups of last yr and always compete for the top 3 each yr no matter what.
4. crush- they have always had a defense and its even better this yr, and now the offense looks like they came together, and thats all they really needed, with a new and strong coach.
5. wolfpack-because i heard some good players are there from teams like the stangs,crush and other teams and the players were no sloches.
5. shamrock-i put up a tie between them because they got new players also,and heard they commint to prove last yr was a fluck.
6. cougars- they got close last yr to beating the cutters or the stangs in the playoffs, but is so low because of no pre season games so no one knows what they hv rt now.
7. raiders- because i heard tey hv neem improving each pre season game
8. panthers/knights- no dis to neither team, but aint seen them play so idk what to go on. not callin them the worste in the league this is just my preseason poll and cant really say nothing bout them witout a preseason game sorry.

thats what i think it looks like rt now

They play each other 2x in regular season & could possibly play each other in the post-season. Who ever comes out of this on top will be the IFL 2009 Champ.
My money is on the Cutters.

everyone seems to have thoughts on the game Saturday between the Cutter and Raider so here is mine the cutters will embarrass the Raiders you all think the wildcat score of 70-0 was something wait till you see what the Cutters will do to the Raiders it won't be pretty keep the kids at home they shouldn't see a slaughter like this everytime Izzy plays an Ohio team he shows them what football is all about he is the most durable back in the league and the best back hands down in the league

Im bored and I dont matter in the IFL but Im familiar with several teams.

1. Cutters-Burton, Engleking and the rest of them ex Broncos with Dre's boys, Dont know em personaly but I know they can BALL!!!!

2.Generals-Depth they fast, D's tough and Doughitt is a BEAST!

3.Stangs-Always find themselves right there at the top.

4.Pack-Sounds to me like theyre the real deal.

5.Rock-I hear these boys bring it.

6.Raiders-They can Def. come around with the numbers and if they still have the RBs from the Wranglers and some of them other guys they can compete.

7.Crush-A lot of ups and downs but since theyve been sliding the last couple yrs I think its a good spot.

8.Cougars-Always so quiet, but if they still have the same group of guys from when I played them, theyll be in just about every game.

9.Panthers-Sry. I dont know a thing about you guys, look forward to hearing though....

No disrespect to any team, Like I said I was bored lol Good luck to everyone look forward to seein the results of opening weekend.