supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wolfpack

just in. now i hear that a good portion of your offense and some of your defense are shamrock b teamers!!!! ha ha ha, didnt they go 1 and 8 last year? you guys are in trouble. shrock cant carry all of your asses up and down the field. i also heard that you barely beat that other mustang team yesterday and they didnt even have 20 players! you are probably the slowest team in the ifl without a doubtill give you about 3 or 4 weeks and you wont be talking anymore cause the truth will come to the light.

Re: wolfpack

maybe if you were man enough to ask who plays for us or where they came from you wouldnt have to set around and hear stories all the time. And by the way Shrock is a BEAST he can handle it.

its been confirmed trust me. so basically you are saying that he does have to carry your asses. another confirmation. its funny to see a grown man swing on anothers pubic hair. get your own bag.

Wolfpack players don't reply to this nonsense just get ready for the game next week!

Again, thanks mustangs for coming up and playing us

Ok so the mustangs lost, pats are rebuilding. Generals looked good. Cutters hands down best team if both leagues combined.

it was the Indiana Mustangs not the K.C. Mustangs..

Also every shamrock player we have I believe was a starter last year.. we all came together to have fun and contend for a championship NOT get caught up in all this junk that people with no lives and apparently don't know what their talking about. And if you were at the game neither team was too worried about if we lost or not.. we had players that were absent and players that were playing different positions and giving guys looks at positions to get us prepared for the REGULAR season and not ride a high horse on a preseason game. NOW next week it counts and believe it were ready.

thats why i said the "other mustang" team. ok lets say they were starters for the shamrock last year. does that make it any better? they were just the leftovers of the good team that left the year before. i bet they didnt get much playing time with that team. ask them. you guys lack speed, size and talent.it wont take long to be proven a fact. this post originally started when someone said you were going to be in the championship with the cutters which is funny. you will be lucky to be a 500 team.

I was replying to Uh Ohs comment because they made it sound like it was the mustangs from the IFL.

Well you have your opinion but doesnt mean crap to me since you wont post your name probably wouldnt care too much if ya did so I guess we will try our best to prove you wrong!

Funny you want to talk about my bag but notice MY NAME with the post,where is yours?

whats the point when i dont even play. but i do have eyes. i know what i see. time will tellwhat you guys really are about.i already know the answer. nothing. stop bungee jumping off pubic hair. that ride comes to an end when the season starts.

dont get up set just take what i say and use it for fuel for next week cause you'll need it desparately.

Obviously your not a fan of our team so how about you stop wasting time putting us down and stay a fan of your team which is pretty obvious which one that is,lol.

Congradulations Wolfpack on your game. It doesn't matter what the score is when the clock ticks to 00:00, just as long as you have more than the other team. Good luck this year & we will see you guys soon...

As for you Mr. I.F.L. Fan, are you a true fan of the I.F.L. or are you just a fan??? If you are what you claim to be then you wouldn't come on here bashing any team within this league. Try being more respectfull to the guys that play in the league. Every player has put forth time & dedication when they choose to play this game, do they really deserve the so called fans of the league to bash them??? Just give it a brake man. Sit back & enjoy the games you are able to see. The players are giving their best when they take the feild. We all do appreciate the fans being at the games cheering us on, but its not enjoyable when we have to here it on these message boards.

Thank You for supporting the I.F.L. & hope to see you at one of our games sometime...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3
Co-Owner

no disrespect michell but you guys need to improve that record. i honestly wasnt even talking to you. my comments were strictly for the guy who said the wolf pack would be in the champion ship in my rakings posting. and yes i said they have your b teamers from when your team "was" good 2 years ago. and you know its true. you guys shouldnt take it so personal when my opinion is based off facts. i am just not here bashing people or teams but i will defend my stance of what i beleive. if someone says something that i dont agree with then you are damn right i am going to contest it. i do think you guys "the shamrock" will improve that record but not by much. you see i hear and see alot of things. i know you are bringing back some vets from the old team. but the remainder of last years team will probably run them out. i have never seen such a bunch of wining babies as i did last year. i just call it like i see it. you should go to u tube and see what the generals put up against you guys. terrible!

You are right about the Generals Game. That was one of if not the worse game I have sen a team act. I personally lost a good friend from the actions of the players that day, he no longer wishes to play becuase of our actions. But on a much lighter note, we have turned a new leaf we believe. This years team will act much more responsibly on the sidelines & on the field. We have already. There was alot of confusion & attitudes last year that is no longer with us. We are trying to right the ship & build a program that will last for years to come. With a little patience & do believe this will happen. But seriously come check us out this year, so far we as a team are doing something that we did not do last year... & thats play as a team & most of all HAVING FUN doing it...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3
Co-Owner

Everyone should ignore ifl fan, he is a loser. He says he is not a player but has eyes. Apparently he doesn't have a life because if he did he would be living it rather than being obsessed with amatuer football. Anyone with self respect should no longer reply to this fools posts.

maybe i dont have a life. i run my own computer networking company from home. but one thing i do know is football and love it. i also know alot of people in this league and am very familiar with what is going on as far as team ability and talent. i am obsessed with football. i dont care what league.self respect has nothing to do with responding to my posts. self respect comes from how you respond. i know what i see and know. please prove me wrong if i am. thats the whole point of what i say. football isnt a personal sport so stop taking what i say so personal. as a team, get out there and prove me wrong. until then i am going to call it like i see it.

man we gets no love but honestly... i love it!

i want the wolfpack to win it all. wat up rick