supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Open Dates in the IFL

Due to a team folding teams in the IFL will have a need to fill dates with games.
July 18 Generals
July 25 @ Cutters
Aug. 1 Crush
Aug. 8 Raiders
Aug. 15 @ Knights
Aug. 22 Cutters
Aug. 29 @ Shamrock
Sept 12 Knights
Sept 19 @ Generals
Sept 26 @ Raiders
Contact these teams if you have an open date
Thank You

Re: Open Dates in the IFL

When will the IFL & MFL let go of their pride and do what is best for semi-pro football in Indiana by just merging?

What team(s) are folding?

how can these games be filled by conference teams when everyone plays on the same days? these games will have to be filled by out of conference teams unless they will just turn into the buy week. feel sorry for the generals it looks like they might have to wait another week before they can play.

This is what happens when you listen to people who don't know what they are talking about if there was a schedule in place where everyone played everyone ONCE then it would be a very simple fix everyone would just get a bye but the league was lead down the wrong side of the road and now they will pay for that choice. Look at the MFL they don't have any problems ( never thought I would see that on this board ) and they each play each other once even though they have two divisions at this level guys you HAVE to travel thats why most teams car pool and don't use expensive charters

Not everyone OUTSIDE of the IFL plays on the same days. The MCFL opens their season next week so there could be an opportunity for the Generals or if some other leagues have bye week and need to fill an open date they can contat the teams.
Look this is to help the teams find games not to bash the league. Let's use this website for something positive for a change.

I believe original poster foga is referring to the cougers being the IFL team that is folding. Look at the IFL schedule and you will see what I mean.