Playoffs
Round 1

9/19/2009
Playoffs
Round 2

9/26/2009
Championship Weekend

Re: NEW IFL SCHEDULE

Don't want to get anything going here and thank you for the new schedule but the Golden Knights are not listed have they folded as well?????

Great job IFL for get the job done. Best of luck to all should be a great season now.

Thanks for posting that Chuck. Looks like in the end things may workout for the best. Goodluck to everyone this year.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

wow looks like the generals def have the hardest schedule, buti doubt that jt cares, prob would rather have it that way. cutters def with the easiest road. good job to the league getting this done

The Cutters get both the Mustangs & Generals at home. Now who wants to bet me that the Cutters repeat.lol..This is great!

whats even funnier is the cutters probably have the best teams besides them at home! on the road they have the raiders which no one knows about, the panthers and the crush. come on! the generals should be pissed. do you deserve the easiest schedule because you won the championship? i thought it was the other way around. and how do the raiders get four home games when they havent even proven themselves in this league? this system definitely came out of favoritism and despiration. who votes on this? definitely not the generals. well lets hope the raiders are as good as they say they are or this season will be mapped out.

you guys are funny.....lol
the Rock requested to play us in bloom because we went there last yr, the Stangs refused to play us at their place because we traveled there twice last yr...which was a very classey move by a grade A org....every other game that we have was gonna b a home game before the schedule got redone....we had the Gens at home, we had the Wolfpack at home, the only thing that changed was we now travel to play the Panthers instead of the Cougars. U act like the distance between the Gens and us is a long way, we are 40minutes apart, oh and we traveled to play them at their place last yr too....i think ppl are just lookin for somethin to talk about

Dre...How dare you post a thread in here that makes sense. You egotisical, over-bearin, pompus jerk. LOL!!
Thanks for the compliment. Yes, the Mustangs are coming to Bloominton and from what I hear last night at practice was rather interesting. The Pack this week (and that hype is getting way out of line) to the trip to Bloomington next week. We are looking forward to it. (And what is even worse is after that long drive to Bloomington and back I have tickets to Wrigley to see my beloved Reds destroy the Cubbies on Sunday.)
Fans can call it whatever they want. I think your road to the championship is as tough as anyone's. Maybe even more. You have the championship and everybody else wants it. That puts the target on your back.
See you on the 25th.

I think that i speak for all generals we dont care where we play it doesnt matter if its here in the naptown or were on the road the best team will win. I mean its not like any team in this league has extreme home field advantage. NO one in the league is traveling into truley unfriendly confines like the SWAMP of Florida or looking at touchdown Jesus as you start 1&10 from the 20 at Notre Dame Stadium. Great teams win on the road so to the league and all 8 teams prepare to do so because everyone will have to go on the road at some point. Does anyone not agree that the best team will win no matter the site of play? Im looking forward to traveling all across the interstate in INTERSTATE FOOTBALL LEAGUE hints the word Interstate.

Good luck to everyone we are three days away till the moment the whole league is waiting on.

If you fail to prepare prepare to fail

thank u finally someone that gets it, i mean its not that deep, things happen and this is just how things have shaken out this year...lets just play ball

I have no beef with the schedule except that it was shortened. Seven regular season games isnt much but it will have to do. I am glad that the ifl closed the gap in distances between the teams in the league. I dont know if it was on purpose but it is definitely appreciated. I played with the warriors last year and i live in south bend! We used to spend close to 8 hours on the road every week! Considering the longest trip we have is to Bloomington is a blessing. Speaking of blessings, i hope everyone has a blessed trip there and back and injury free games this weekend. It is already in prayer. The best teams of the day always wins. Scheduling cant stop the truth. Good luck to all except the crush. lol, much love though!