supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shamrock haters

to all of those who think the rocks won't bring it!!! well think again we got some new additions that will blow the cutters and gernerals out of the water so go into to the games thinking its gonna be a easy win cause we are gonna love to see you when you cry afterwards.. as for the generals you think what you put on youtube looked bad for us just wait to see the video after we kick the shit out of you

Re: shamrock haters

One Memory that will always stick with me from my high school playing days was seeing my o-line coach get frustrated when you werent doing a drill properly or werent giving the effort he knew you could....if that was you then shortly after an ear full you would then see him flip his hat around and line up across from you and you better fire off because otherwise you would be getting one right in the chops....

Moral to the story is....If you really are a Shamrock player then you better come see me at practice about this
and if you really have so much energy that you are not concentrating on the game we have THIS WEEK...then just ask me to grab my helmet and gloves...I usually have them with me

-Coach Bell

Now thats The Curtis Bell I know!!!
Hit The Gym Sucka's
Frazier 72

whoever wrote this garbage needs to run a self check or i will do it personally. this is not what we are about starting tongue wrestling sessions. this is that piss poor attitude setting in from last year. EJECT THAT SHIT!!!!! no matter what anyone says about us the only thing that matters is what happens between them lines. stop being so damn tender when people talk about us. it happened! if i were the generals i would have put that shit on utube, myspace, facebook, and twitter cause it was pitiful!! stop running your mouth, put that damn mouthpiece in it if thats what it takes to shut up and play ball. we got practice tonight and thursday and a game in waterloo. we need to get better every week and most importantly, SHUT UP AND FOCUS ON THE CRUSH!!!!!!

One day at a time one practice at a time one game at a time. We have a lot of work to do and we did get it handed to us more then once last year. That was last year i am hoping that that will change but it will not change by running your mouth. I have said it more then once." Action Speaks louder then Words" so put up or shut up. Are you ready For some football???

Curtis, Fraz..

If you suit up, I will..I just need to make sure my affairs are in order, and let my son know he will soon be the man of the house.

whoever wrote this needs a serious reality check... i watch your practices every week and let me tell you that you got alot of work to do. you should not be so cocky after 1 win keep your head straight and forget all the bs and just play.. speaking as a true fan i gotta tell you that we just aint on that shit this year so shut up and just play with respect for your team and those who are watching cause you aint proved nothing yet

yea i c it is alot of talk in the shamrock organization. yall might wanna do so reality checkin and stop talkin and start proven. much respect as far as the win yall got on us in the last seconds. but check yall selves b4 yall overtalk yall selves!

I dont know who that was that said that but its been handled and i bet it wont happen again. THat isnt the face of our team and it wont be. We got alot of work to do as a team if we want to contend for it all. I dont like shit talking unless it is on that field. That is the only place that can be backed up. That comment has already been checked and mated. Good luck against the wolfpack. yall got what it takes to beat them. We will see you again in a couple months.

i seriously doubt that anyone on the team wrote that anyway cause they ain't even on that shit this year. i think its someone just trying to make them look bad but i tell you this there is alot of good people on that team and the only thing they talk about is what they do on the feild so good luck to everyone cause it looks to be some tough teams this year