Author
Comment
7/18 predictions

im thinkin

force 40 wolverines 6

patriots 14 cardinals 18

wildcats 30 pirates 21

bearcats 49 blitz 20 lol there

good luck to both teams i dont know how everyones going to do but be safe and these are my predictions

Re: 7/18 predictions

Wow, not giving the Blitz much credit. I know the Bearcats are a good team, but the Blitz are always a tough team. Nothing fancy. Very basic, physical, hard-nosed play. I think it could be closer.

cutters, 35 raiders, 14/ wolfpack, 7 mustangs, 28/ shamrock, 14 crush, 30/ panthers, 0 gneerals, 56/ the raiders are tough and had a good game against the ohio force but i think the cutters will be too muchfor them. it will be a very competitive game early especially due to the fact that alot of the players know each other but eventually the mustangs talent will take over. even though the shamrock beat the crush last year, i think that the crush have taken more steps forward than the shamrock. im taking the home team in this one. the panthers will be out manned and outmatched on the road. simple and plain.

Patriots 28
Cardinals 17

Bearcats 35
Blitz 0

Pirates 28
Wildcats 0

Force 33
Wolverines 0

Cutters 60
Raiders 0

Wolfpack 35
Mustangs 33

Crush 17
Shamrock 6

Generals 45
Panthers 0

(pats16,cards21) (bearcats31,blitz21) (pirats35, wildcats7) (force38, wolverines6) (cutters42, raiders10) (wolfpack14, mustangs35) (crush7, shamrock35) (generals63, panthers0)

I know the Blitz have a long way to travel, but I don't see our game being nearly as lopsided as some of these predictions...although I wouldn't mind being wrong.

i honestly wouldnt be suprised if the blitz won the game. they're tough. they also have one of the best receivers i have seen at this level. i only have them losing by 10 but it wouldnt shock me to see it the other way around.

they dont appear to travel far distances very well. if it were at home they would get the win but they will get destroyed with the few that show up in evansville.

Geeze I wish I were playing this year for the bearcats!! #7 BABY! Do I miss being corner... Great times! See you all next year

Whats up with you Nick? I was waiting on our rematch this year ya know, you and the safety smacking heads and me diving in between you two. You do remember i hope, you did smack pretty hard. Yeah good times!!! So how are you doing? Why arent you playing this year? Well hope your doing well and good luck to the rest of the Bearcats this year!!!! C5 out

Cutters 51
Raiders 6

Wolfpack 17
Mustangs 28

Crush 21 **IFL-Game of the Week**
Shamrock 9

Generals 48
Panthers 7

Patriots 12
Cardinals 21

Bearcats 21
Blitz 7

Pirates 31 **MFL-Game of the Week**
Wildcats 28

Force 42
Wolverines 12

C5,

That was a nasty hit that he took so he was a little preoccupied. We all got a good laugh out of it though. Your trainer was over looking at him and she told him to follow her finger. Nick yells out ONE. I almost couldn't go back in I was laughing so hard. He is all good now and we are looking forward to his return next year.

Glad to see you're ok, Nick. I'm surprised you aren't still feeling the effects of that one. I was at that game and saw that collision. Pretty wicked hit.

was that the hit at the final game

was that the hit at the final game

in regards to the pirates/wildcats game prediction.....you all are high...i have seen both teams play and the pirates are not that impressive...their QB looks like freakin dante culpepper and thats about all they have goin for them...the wildcats are so freakin stacked in their RB position and their Reciever position its rediculous.....not to mention they have some of the best corners ive seen in the league..they also have a half ton front 3 on their o-line.....plus their kicker is left footed and can kick the bloody piss out of the ball.......my predictions 56-3....if your lucky

Hey J, Im glad to see he is okay. We talked alittle after the game and he looked a bit confused still. Wolverine 22, it was the hit in the championship game, I think first quarter, it was in the end zone on the score board side of the field. Well guys, getting ready for practice so gotta get going, but I wish all of you a safe and productive season and i will see you all at some point in time. Best of luck to all of you and your respected teams. C5(Pats)

C5, What's up buddy! Just dropping by to say hey! I am doing a lot better! I don't have any after effects. Well, my girlfriend swears I can't remember shit for nothing and I forget stuff all the time haha. I just think it's from over the years. But, Aaron S. the safety, he still has the bruise on his hip from the collision. I got the crash and a couple of the games on film. Trust me, that was NOT the only hit I took that night. On kick off, it's obvious that size matters on the field. I got cleared off my feet. I love the game and yes I plan on coming back next year. Didn't get discouraged at all from the final grade, I had to finish up with college and just recently got a promotion through the company I work for. So hopefully, it allows me to free up on the weekends considering I lost 2 jobs last season and failed nearly all my classes in college for football. You'll have that though and thanks Jake N. damn I didn't know I yelled one. I just remember looking down and looking up not knowing where I was and why I was in a football outfit. By far the hardest hit I was given all year. Love the bearcats! Go get them this week! Take care to all!

Hey Nick, Im just glad that you have it on tape so you could at least remember who hit you! All in all a great game from both teams. I understand the college deal, I took the summer off so i could play, I didnt want my passion(football) get in the way of my future(school). Well I was looking forward to playing against you again but it looks like i will have to wait til next year. I will talk to you when we come down there on August 8th.

I come on here to see what people say about the team in my area and beging to notice week after week people just hate that bearcat team.Why is that do they talk trash about people or what.Im a cutters fan and some people hate them becouse they are good,is that the same here? One person i see that dont like them is you Bosworth you and your team bash this team all the time not given them credit for nothing.you guys went what 2-9 or something like last year didnt they make it to the big game? im thinking you guys are haters you think you took a beating last week wait till you play them,from what i see they will score 100 on you! stop your haten! go cutters!!!

No disrespect but when you reply to post, please make your English understandable "just looking in". You might be at the wrong thread as well because no one said anything aboout the Cutters here. Thank you

What are you talking about? There's not been one negative post from a Wolverine player about the Bearcats. You are very mistaken. We had 5 guys go to the championship game last year and we spent most of our time on the Bearcats sideline. And that was nothing against the Patriots, we just hadn't seen the Bearcats play and we got to know some of their guys. I'm in management with the Wolverines and am in regular contact with their management and there is NO bad blood between the teams whatsoever. I don't know where you are getting this information from, but you need to know what you're talking about before you open your mouth. I don't know why I'm even replying to this because it's an anonymous post as usual, but that needed to be clarified.

I don't think we get too much hate. We also don't do a lot of talking on here so that probably helps out. As for the Wolverines and Bill Bosworth in particular. I have never read a post where they were bashing us. Bill is right there were several of their players on our side during the championship game and every one of them had nothing but positive comments. I would just put this one under poor information. There is absolutely no bad blood here.

Yeah, Bill. Why do you hate us so much?! Haha. But seriously I've never met anyone from the Wolverines who wasn't a class act. That includes Bill. And I think he's right. Some of these predictions are probably a little out there. The Blitz are gonna bring us a good game.