supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters lets get ready and be ready

To all the cutter players we have practice tonight it is important that we ALL BE THERE and everyone remember that player fee that haven't been paid are DUE TONIGHT this is an extension that was given to us and at least half must be paid by tonight or no game for you on Saturday

Re: Cutters lets get ready and be ready

well I won't be there I asked if this could be payed in payments and they said it was a board decision and that if at least half wasn't paid you couldn't go to the raider game and that pretty much leaves me out good luck to you all

this is tru it was board approved, however there are certain situations all you have to do is talk to the coaching staff one on one and assure them that you will be paying your fee...dont let money or lack thereof be the reason you dont atleast try to make something happen

I heard that so that why I asked but they said no it was move by the board so what is it yes you can make payments or is this only for special players or what the coaches don't go by what the board approves??? Then why even make the rule something doesn't sound right about this should be simple it is a board rule and it is followed or it is a board rule but the team doesn't follow it, is it fair to those who have paid to have others get special treatment 150 isn't small change not fair that some get different treatment

look it has nothin to do with special treatment for special players, all you have to do is email me and i will talk to u, but if not then fine too, like i said we all know that things come up, just like this whole schedule thing

and I sir am just saying that you guys have a board and some people go by the rules and some do not and that is plain from your posts on here regarding this point one there is a 150.00 player fee
point 2 that fee was supposed to be paid by wednesday the 8th
point three an extention was given but half was to be paid by last night or we were told we could not go to Ohio
point 3 the remaining fee was to have been paid by next wednesday and now people need to email you and talk with coaches one on one to get the fee taken care of what good is having a board if everyone does what they want to anyway that shows something about your team and character

Look this is the last time im even goin to respond to this, it has nothing to do with ppl on the team just doing what they want...i have never met someone that wanted to fight with someone that is tryin to help them out...The Board voted as the board always votes, however things come up and the COACHES AND OWNERS AND BOARD understand this, they simply ask that you stay in contact and communicate with them about what you have going on in your life, if you were to pull coach slink or coach allen to the side and explain to them what was goin on then they would be willin to work with u, however if u broadcast it infront of the rest of the players, not sayin that u did this, then more than likely it would be an answer of no because that is not the time to talk about those types of things, from there coach would make a suggestion to the board based on any person that comes to them..Now im tryin to get you in, but you seem to want to fight it and thats fine, i got my stuff taken care of

????
and I sir am just saying that you guys have a board and some people go by the rules and some do not and that is plain from your posts on here regarding this point one there is a 150.00 player fee
point three an extention was given but half was to be paid by last night or we were told we could not go to Ohio
point 3 the remaining fee was to have been paid by next wednesday and now people need to email you and talk with coaches one on one to get the fee taken care of what good is having a board if everyone does what they want to anyway that shows something about your team and character
Hmmm. funny you state YOUR team and character which leads me to believe you are no longer part of the team or plan to quit. Your defensive captain is trying to help you out, but you want to continue to point out that the "Board" says different. My guess is you are a scrub anyways & since you will be on the sideline (except for blowouts) you aren't willing to pay the fee. I know for a fact you can go to the coaches and explain your situation, but you just wanna get on here and air out your laundry like a female. Only women & cowards dont confront anything face to face. No they get on blogs, message boards, and post anonymous because they are cowards. If you have a problem go to the coaches, or QUIT!!!!!!!!!!

suspicious
????
Hmmm. funny you state YOUR team and character which leads me to believe you are no longer part of the team or plan to quit. Your defensive captain is trying to help you out, but you want to continue to point out that the "Board" says different. My guess is you are a scrub anyways & since you will be on the sideline (except for blowouts) you aren't willing to pay the fee. I know for a fact you can go to the coaches and explain your situation, but you just wanna get on here and air out your laundry like a female. Only women & cowards dont confront anything face to face. No they get on blogs, message boards, and post anonymous because they are cowards. If you have a problem go to the coaches, or QUIT!!!!!!!!!!

So that was a real nice reply really staes how you feel about people not posting their names then hey chicks**t where is your name and number looks like nobody around this organization can tell the truth

funny as hell
suspicious
????

So that was a real nice reply really staes how you feel about people not posting their names then hey chicks**t where is your name and number looks like nobody around this organization can tell the truth
Im not a player or part of the organization. So I can post anonymous if I want to. But if you must know my name is Jason Sluter I live in Indy. Now What!

So anyone else tired of the cutters using this as their message board yet? Gotta love the drama tho. Most teams keep this shit in house.

tired yet?
So anyone else tired of the cutters using this as their message board yet? Gotta love the drama tho. Most teams keep this shit in house.

You know the Raiders could save the Cutters some green if they would just take an L for the game and move on they are more suited to play the Crush or somebody else this game won't even be close at kick off the Cutters will manhandle the raiders and embarrass them at their home opener. Even Supa has them picked to win by 21 points and that is being generous at best. If this game is within 20 points it will surprise me.
We don't have to worry about driving we can sit back and enjoy a movie on the big bus ( Cutter Cruiser ) and even lay the seat back and take a nap this trip is just an inconvience for us we are like everyone else in the semi-pro world we are looking forward to our matchup with the Mustangs and being able to show everyone at that game just what we are made of once we are 2-0 maybe just maybe people will shut up and leave us alone I mean come on the raiders scoring 14 give me a break they will be doing great if they can even pick up 14 total yards the Cutter D lead by Shean will not give up a first down in this game he is on a roll and he can stop any team in the league and Brent will pick their so called great D line apart hell this game will have a running clock after halftime
CUTTERS WIN THIS ONE 63-0

ok. i quit. no sense in playing this year. the cutters are gods gift to semi pro ball. oh snap look out you play em you gonna lose. i bet you cant score 100 on a team, lets say 150. theres your challenge all mighty ones. you guys are so full of yourselves its freakin hilarious. i can't wait til the stangs whip up on you. hell, im thinking the raiders just might open some eyes and pop those balloons you call heads. bunch of turds or terds. not sure, cutter linebacker, since thats the only word you know, how you spell it?