supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wildcats vs Pirates

July 18 Final Score Wildcats 18- Pirates 14

WILDCATS ARE HERE TO WIN. PERIOD.

They are 2-0 this season and ready to continue their winning streak.

I am sure next week's predictions will be quite different after the result of the last 2 games.

Be prepared to see them in the playoffs.

Great job WILDCATS!

Re: Wildcats vs Pirates

Well dont get to happy I was at that game and if the Pirates had not of turned the ball over 5 or 6 times you would have lost. The pirates had the lead with 2 min left to go and fumbled the ball on the 30 yrd line and a player threw his helmet and cost them field Pos and gave you the chance to win. You are not that good!!!

As usual Mike's boys did a heck of a job playing good football. They made very few mistakes which is more than I can say about us, but that is the game of football. You learn from your mistakes, correct them in practice and battle again next week. We look forward to the rematch in the fields of Brazilian corn later next month.

JJ

Nice. Im looking forward to Saturday WCW Ive always had great games in Brazil, nothin better than the mud bowl when I played for the cougars, im sure several Wildcats remember that one!!! Finaly got the first W against you guys last year and Ill definately be hungry for the second come Sat. see you guys soon!

SOMEONE FROM THE WILDKATS PLZ CONTACT ME FOR THIS SEASON...ITCHING
STUD056@YAHOO.COM