supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shamrock vs crush

One hell of a game crush. One you probably deserved to win. They're wondering who the dark horse will be this year. You guys are going to shock some teams this year when they take you lightly. We probably will see each other in the playoffs. Good luck this season and one hell of a game!

Re: shamrock vs crush

Congratulations on your first win of the IFL season. Sorry i couldn't be there to cheer you on. Maybe next saturday I can. Good luck Oh ya don't call my cell I don't have that number anymore.

Gary give me a call. I have been wanting to talk to you for some time now...

Email me your number mitch rodich35@embarqmail.com

if anyone knows if the shamrocks video taped the game pls let me know, and if so it would be apprecisted if i can get a copy for my team the crush so we can fix sumthings wit our team.

my email is killajay08@hotmail.com

FROM THE CRUSH TEAM THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT. I ASSURE U THE CRUSH OR THE SHAMS WILL NOT BE ST THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE THIS YR, SEE YALL PLSYOFF TIME

I want to apologize to Both teams, the referees, and the fans for my behavior on saturday. Good luck to The Crush the rest of the year. I will say from the moment i stepped into the center i could tell you were a better team.