supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO ARE THE BEST WR'S IN THE IFL

I have seen only one game, and both teams had great wr's. num 25, and 1 from the shamrocks, and num 1 and 7 from the crush. from what i seen they look like top wr's so far. butlike i said i only been to one game, so pls let me know what you think about the wr's you have seen or played against in the ifl so far.

Re: WHO ARE THE BEST WR'S IN THE IFL

YES THE SHAM HAS GOOD WR'S. BUT SAME AS I SAID LAST YEAR ADN IM GOIN TO STICK TO IT, MIGHT BE BIAS, BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK. I BELIEVE THE CRUSH HAS THE ONE OF THE TOP 3 WR CORPS IN THE LEAGUE, IF NOT THE BEST.

I will give credit where credit is do, Shaun Secunda #12 for the mustangs has become a very very productive wide receiver, good luck the rest of the season

Look this is a chaep way to find out info on teams. You want to know go watch every team play.

This is an interesting subject. I cant really say right now because i have only seen the mustangs, wolfpack, shamrock, and crush play. But i can say that the crush have a very athletic core of receivers on both sides. The wolfpack have a receiver that is not all that fast or athletic but that guy can probably out jump any corner in the ifl. The mustang receivers seem solid but and well rounded and give you somewhat of an "old faithful" trust. The shamrock has a receiver with a running back mentality but receiver speed and hands which is a threat to defensive backs in the open field. Right now its hard to say. If the receivers are good they will still do what they do. It doesnt matter if teams know about them. You still have to stop them.

I'd have to go with the ones that caught the ball.

#1 and #7 of the crush. as well as underated #81 will prove. #25 and #1 from the shamrock have shown in my eye.

I don't wanna pick any of of our guys even though I could, that might seem bias, so I'll pick one from the only other IFL team I've seen play this year the wolfpack. Number 19 is pretty good. Doesn't have alot of speed but he runs great routes, has great hands, and some amazing body control when he goes up for a catch. And must be in some pretty damn good shape because I think he started both ways against us and was out there pretty much the whole game. Impressive!

But flat out the best WR I have seen this year in semi pro was this WR from the other mustang team here in Indiana. He was awesome to watch, can't remember his number though.

I agree and also think people are sleeping on a lot of the Wolfpack receivers, which is good. I can see why tho because they havent pass the ball much. I tell u what if and when they do look out cause they got some atheletic guys. ifl fan talked about one of them being able to out jump any corner and I agree but thinks his is more atheletic than givin credit.

Wolf Pack fan.... cannt wait for to see you guys in your 1st home game GO PACK

THANKS FOR THE PROPS SHROCK, I APPRECIATE IT

Damian Perry #15 KC Mustangs
I don't wanna pick any of of our guys even though I could, that might seem bias, so I'll pick one from the only other IFL team I've seen play this year the wolfpack. Number 19 is pretty good. Doesn't have alot of speed but he runs great routes, has great hands, and some amazing body control when he goes up for a catch. And must be in some pretty damn good shape because I think he started both ways against us and was out there pretty much the whole game. Impressive!

But flat out the best WR I have seen this year in semi pro was this WR from the other mustang team here in Indiana. He was awesome to watch, can't remember his number though.

#15, man, you ran the ball hard, I like backs that drop the shoulder on the defense. Anyway, you are 100% right about picking your own guys. My teammate, Shrock has already commented on Secunda, just does what he does, then amos, that guy is a freak, there is nothing he can't do, love that guy, then theres billy west, that guy is a FOOTBALL PLAYER, that to me is one of the best compliments I know to give someone. I like and respect these guys, they do what they do well.

Gross #19
Noble County Wolfpack

yeah I agree about secunda lookin good borderline freak.. well i wont go that far haha just messin with ya man! Yeah Billy is a complete football player.. 1 of the few guys that ive ever had to actually work at of getting off a stalk block, but could also burn ya and catch everything remotely close to him.