supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Raiders

Welcome to the ifl. In this league you have to be ready to back up what you say on the field. It doesnt get any easier in not harder against the generals next week. In this league you have to bring it every week on the field and not in posts. good luck

Re: Raiders

if you knew about the IFL you would know a good amount of the players also played with the wranglers, so we know what this league is about

i've been reading on here a lot and raiders have not been saying anything out of line or ridiculous like you are implying

we know what the league is about "nameless poster"

First off if i told you my name you still wouldnt know who i am so that doesnt matter. I dont play. Second, you havent been reading enough because if you look in the post, "when will the first sack occur" you would realize you dont have a leg to stand on so to speak. Third, since you are the wranglers you should have known better than trash talking the league champs. I dont imply anything i just call what i see. Lets get that strait. You have a shot to redeem yourselves this week in a big way. Work hard and earn the right to bad mouth with a win. Good luck.

i have plenty to stand on, all those posts in that thread say things like "lets wait to see what happens", "should we just not play the games and assume the cutters beat everyone?", "raiders have proved nothing yet"

us responding to things that are said doesnt mean we are calling people out or saying we are going to kill the cutters...none of that happened

keep up

So i'm confused. Which one of you can piss the farthest?

One of the funniest things I have read all day!!

its in all caps with 15 exclamation points. i just call what i see. i probably can pee the farthest actually. his will just hit the inside of his girdle just before kickoff saturday.

LOL Raider 24 must be A-Sol. I think he just likes to argue. Anyway NO MORE Raider posts

prob a good idea seeing as your gonna get asses kicked even worse this week then last.

This is "semi-pro" football, guys quit or can not play anymore due to everyday life struggles. Players also miss games for whatever reason. How do you know that all of the cutters players made the trip, they did not. How do you know that all the Generals players will make the trip, they wont! How do you know that the Raiders did not pick up 10 new studs, you dont! No one gave the Force a chance to beat the Patriots but the did. Why dont all you jack asses shut the hell up and just play ball and see who wins after the games are played!
Good luck to all my fellow Dragon brothers out there on whatever team you play for.

whats up chi? alot of us old dragons are playing for generals.jt is coaching here, your boy sweat is here too. if you get a chance to come watch. come on out, know your more than welcome on the sideline. hope to see you soon bro.

OOOH Quentin may have just beat you out IFL Fan.