Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
battle of mfl Oforce and wildcats

I think this one is going to be a down right smash mouth game till the end

Re: battle of mfl Oforce and wildcats

i think your a idiot who has said the same broad statement a few times now

I think this will be a very light patty cake game that will be over in the first minute when everyone is knocked over by a stiff breeze!!

Just messing...I felt I needed to get on here and comment on EVERYONE else's posts.

Don't worry...I can piss farther than ANYONE!!! I am also the best WR in the MFL AND IFL! My team is the best! If you beat my team, it's because of some sort of supernatural intervention...not because you're better. If you question something, then you're a shit talker...how dare you!!

Anonymous posters are the best...passive aggression is the best! Face-to-face bitching and whining is way overrated.

Fear my Sarcasm!

Hey man try not to diss our fan too much! lol he has been waiting 3 years to talk on here. I think this will come down to how well we travel. We all know the Wildcats play well at home, so if we bring the guys we can hopefully come out with the W.

im pulln for the FORCE i heard they got a hungry pitbull. good luck out there this weak pitbull force by 12

LMAO...THANKS FOR THE MAD PROPS BMW79PATS!!!!! U AND YOUR BRO.(90) GET-ER DONE AS WELL AGAINST THE BLITZ!! STAY HEALTHY AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING U ON AUG.15!!