Author
Comment
7/25 predictions here

Oforce 28 wildcats 21
blitz 30 patriots 18
cardinals 10 pirates 24
bearcats 80 wolverines 0

Re: 7/25 predictions here

cards by 6; bearcats by 35; force by 12; an oldtimer i got no other predictions at this time. maybe one day...maybe one day...

Oldtimer, I think your TIME as run out as a predictor. 30 points on the Pats D???? You have got to be outside your mind!!!!!! If anyone is going to put up 30 points, it will most definitely be the Patriots, but it will be a much closer game than that.C5

I would say that after looking at oldtimers previous posts on here that he is a Force player considering I cant find a link to this message board on their site.

Any Ohio Force player that gets on here post who they are. We have no reason to hide behind "no name" post. We don't get on here and trash talk anyone, so why hide? He/She is not part of our team,..but I love his/her good statements about our team!! Thanks for the props "Old Timer"!! As for our website not having a link to this board...our team owner who dose our site is who u would have to talk to about that.

hes saying that your fans dont know about this site but your players do so put 2 and 2 together and you have a player

I have a reply. Just because you put that nobody from your team gets on here and doesn't say anything doesn't mean you got complete lock down on them unless you got radar, spying through their moms and dads house, or a complete stalker. I remember last year just to be funny putting something as a joke and my team manager got on here and said nobody post from our team without a name. It's a anonymous post and the human race will do as they wish. People shouldn't take post so serious. Most people will post at will whatever and whenever. Have a great day Vikings.

Word.

I have a post! lol I think everyone gets so mad about people not posting their name is because it kinda disrespects the players and fans that do put their name on here. U are right we can not control the human race, but we can do a pretty good job controlling our team. I believe oldtimer is the only person not posting his name on here, so thats pretty good. Plus if he is a fan he does not attack any one or disrespect any other team. I would rather him put his name on here but as long as he doesnt attack anyone who cares.

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT OUR PLAYERS DON'T NEED TO HIDE WHO THEY ARE. IF THEY WANT TO GET ON HERE AS SOMEONE ELSE...SO BE IT. WE HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF PLAYERS WHO DON'T TRASH TALK OR THROW OUT INSULTS TO OTHER TEAMS OR PLAYERS, BUT HAVE RESPECT FOR EVERYONE WHO SUITS UP TO BE A WEEKEND WARRIOR!! SO AGAIN I SAY WHY HIDE BEHIND A NO NAME TEXT IF YOUR NOT TRASH TALKING? I KNOW PEOPLE WILL BE PEOPLE, BUT ALL I WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS THE CLASS AND CHARACTER OF OUR PLAYERS WHO GET ON HERE TO WRITE THINGS. I COULD BE WRONG, IF I AM ...MY BAD. AS FOR YOUR CLOSING...WHO IS THE VIKINGS? I DID NOT SEE ANY TEAM CALLED THE VIKINGS IN EITHER THE IFL OR THE MFL. YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY TO NICK.

haha you are right, who were the vikings? Were you on the roster.. lmfao

lets start sticking to the topics all. C5 i know oldtimer dont like us thats why i said maybe one day... meaning he would maybe pick us one day