supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7/25 ifl predictions

(mustangs24, cutters 34), (crush 31, wolfpack 28), (generals 42, raiders 12), (shamrock 35, panthers6)

Re: 7/25 ifl predictions

Mustangs
Crush
Generals
Shamrock

CUTTERS-MY TEAM
GENERALS-BLOW OUT
WOLFPACK-BEAT DOWN
SHAMROCK-PANTHERS SHOULD GET ROLLED UP MOST OF THE YEAR!

SHROCK6- WHEN U SEE THIS EMAIL ME
kurt.engelking@gmail.com

KURT36

Wow just saw the predictions on here for the weekend something must be in the water ( and whatever it is I want some ) Cutters winning by a few points you got to be kidding the Mustangs might as well stay at home. I'm calling it right here right now they won't get 100 total yards. The Cutters will roll all over them Biggs left Biggs right and Izzy up the middle and then the passing game no team can stop the Cutter pass attack and so with the #1 run offense in the league and the #1 pass offense in the league and the #1 defense in the league well not much left for the Mustangs ( or anybody else ) to claim. The Mustangs got lucky last year and ruined a perfect season the Cutters won't be sleeping or overlooking them tomorrow night Cutters win 30-7 in a blowout to serve notice to the league they can't be touched.
Generals will have a tougher time than you might think in Raider land but should come out on top by a score of 28-13 good balanced attack for them but will be looking ahead to the game next week and might get caught off guard like the Cutters did last year by the Mustangs.
Wolfpack and Crush will be a tight game from the opening snap but hey these two teams have much in common in the end though the Crush will come out on top by a score of 21-17. Wolfpack needs a few more games to gel and iget it together then might make some noise in the playoffs.
Shamrock and Panthers two teams trying to right the ship and get things sailing smoothly. The panthers are a spunky group of guys and they get a "W" before the season is over just not tomorrow the Shamrock have something to prove and they are out to make a point every week. This game won't be close with the Shamrock winning 49-14

cutters number one pass offense? give me a break. even if they did get a great qb, the best receiver on the team is bruce who came to a practice with the generals and would have been 6th on the depth chart. best pass offense. generals qb has over 600 yards and 9 touchdowns in two games. claim best run and best d all you want but never best pass. big mike whitaker up north still claims that title with the mustangs. nice try though. and cutters pass d is terrible. they will get thrown all over again by wolfpack, mustangs and generals. not saying any team will beat them but they will still get passed all over. even if they got 2-3 better guys in secondary, not much against all the weapons in the air those 3 teams have. but to make you happy, cutters are best team in ifl, just not at all areas. esp the pass and special teams.

I have to disagree with you about Bruce. Bruce is a very hard worker. Bruce fit in very well in my scheme. I have changed the system up a lot & i would take him back in a heart beat. He did start the season with us but it did not work out. Bruce good luck and keep doing your thang pimp.

I have to say that Gilmore #7 i belive for the cutters would have been there best reciever i seen for them! That guy made some big plays against us.

sorry to let you down raider but gimore is living in brooklyn new york, he wore number 7 last year. bruce who wore 10 last year is now wearing number 7. bruce rochell.

ok then Bruce is the guy. He had a real good game agianst us anyway.

IFL FAN
how you gonna say that about Bruce.... Iknow who you are and find it odd coming from you!

Where is this game at in Bloomington & Game Time?

I played against both Rochele and Gilmore tonight and both of them are playmakers. Rochele is number 7 and Gilmore was number 11. A little switch from last year but it doesn't matter they are a threat to any team. I don't know Gilmore's situation but if he shows up plan on changing your defensive gameplan. I'm pretty sure Rochele will be at every game so to the rest of you on the Cutter's schedule have fun dealing with him, you'll see what I mean when it comes time to play.

Didnt Gilmore get paid to play ball in 09? makes him enelgible doese it not?

If in fact he did get paid yes he would be ineligible an the cutters would have to forfeit any games he played in. It is being researched that is a new rule.

For you fans out there that are looking for reasons to get a cheap victory vs the cutters...
to my knowledge jah has been living with his family in Brooklyn NY. apparently the economy has effected him and his family enough that he went back for some home cooking.... as for being paid NEVER HAPPENED!
Good Luck covering him!
its a matter of time before JJ blows this situation way out of proportion!! Dont make assumptions email our coaches they will tell u the truth as i have!

KURT36

I know they made that a rule this year, but I think that is a dumb rule. I heard that the o-lineman that played in europe wasn't allowed to play this year, because of the fact that he got room and board payed in europe. I don't know all the facts, that is just what I heard. What I am saying is, that football is football, if he got payed to play somewhere great for Gilmore, but why shouldn't he be allowed to play in our league too. I personally enjoy playing up against the best competition possible. So, I say let it be and let them play. Hope to see you on the field Gilmore, you are one hell of a ball player.

Gross #19