supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blitz vs Patriots Predictions Only

just wanted an outside view thanks

Re: Blitz vs Patriots Predictions Only

well the pats have there qb back and a few other players they didn't have the first game so i go with the pats 27 to 7. pats are coming together, small group of guys but alot of talent. good luck both teams.

what had happen to thier qb andother players? to beat up from the generals?

someone always GOT to be a smart ass. say your name fool. you probably ride pine anyways, so i wont explain the details of the first two games cause you will just run your mouth again. things happen and teams can come back together! PATS GOT THERE BOYS BACK! BEWARE!

The Patriots QB did play for them when they played the Generals.

Referring to the first MFL game when our QB wasn't there.

ifl fan dont post here unless you are predicting the game. we are at full strenght wats your predictions

Actually, after the generals game was the least sore I've ever been after a football game. So to answer that question, no I wasn't sore, and that isn't why I missed the first game. I was working, bitch.

bitch? noo sir you were the one made looked like a bitch that game

huh?

Nice grammer ifl fan. My guess is that you have an outstanding job with a masters degree. Please take the time to reread both of your threads and do try to make sense of them. First off, the way that you used the word too was incorrect, and in your second thread it literally makes no sense. I conclude that you sir are a douche bag. And to answer you next question, I did not need a masters degree to tell you that.