supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL & MFL Youtube video highlight tape

I am going to do a highlight video of the IFL & MFL this year on my website and youtube. I will be sending a few people to a few game each week to get some footage for me. This week I will be at the Crush and Wolfpack game, mustangs v/s Cutters game in the IFL. MFL games will be Patriots vs Blitz & Cardnials v/s Pirates. I know not all teams Record the game so this will get teams a chance to see some of the highlight for both leagues.

Re: IFL & MFL Youtube video highlight tape

I am glad to hear this Sports reporter. I am a HUGE mustangs fan and would love to be at this game to see two very good teams go at it. However, I cannot make the trip, so I will look forward to watching the highlights of this game on youtube. Thanks for helping spread the good football that the IFL and MFL have to offer. Mustangs have a safe trip and good luck to both teams! Hope theres a lot of big hits and that every one walks off the field the same as they walked on....minus a few bruises!

This is really great. If you are indeed able to sustain this for the entire season, your work will be a real asset to the community at large. This is the kind of thing that a small group of people take the responsibility for and the entire community benefits. Sounds a lot like the running of most teams I know.

Good luck to all your videographers and I can't wait to see the footage!

Thank you this is a great idea and if you stop and think about it if you were so inclined you could offer the game film in their entirity to other teams for a small fee I'm sure many teams would pay something or offer you free admission in exchange for film just a thought

This is not ment for scouting just something that I think would be fun for both league . We all love to read the details of games but sometimes none are posted. This will give you guys a live view of what happend at the game. I have a few cool thoughts like best hit of the week, play of the week and stuff like that. Most teams know each other well enough that they don't need film anyways . I think will will also help me with my picks lol lord knows I need help lol.
So no I will be selling the film this is not for profit just fun .

thanks for your time and gas on this project

Great job Sports Reporter!!! We all appreciate your efforts and ambition. Are you posting it after every game/weekend or just at the end of the season? Good luck and let us know when you have it posted.

I am going to try to do it by every two weeks. I will know how long it will take to do it all after I do it the First time. Only time will tell but hopefuly it will be worth the wait .

This is going to be cool. Just like NFL Films. I hope you put some cool music to it or get some guy with a cool voice to do some commentating. Do you think you could do a blooper reel at the end of the season?

what the word waiting till next week?

Sports Reporter so you said that you were going to be at the Crush/Wolfpack game please tell me that you got fahraqs interception where he helmet was cracked and dinted from after he hit that boy trying to tackle him!! If not then supa land is missin out on a great hit. Words cant even begin to describe the sound and look of that hit!!!

I did see it and i did get it. I am working on it. It takes a little more time than i thought it would. What about the big run by your FB # 34 Big man got some wheels.

Any idea of when this will be done? I would like to see if the wolfpack will have anything for the cutters after they take get their jocks handed to them this weekend. Had respect for the wolfpack, but after their showboat win against the crush, and losing to the mustangs who lost to the cutters, i cannot see them doing as well as i thought a few weeks ago.

cant wait till its up, let us know

wat happen .....

ifl observer
Any idea of when this will be done? I would like to see if the wolfpack will have anything for the cutters after they take get their jocks handed to them this weekend. Had respect for the wolfpack, but after their showboat win against the crush, and losing to the mustangs who lost to the cutters, i cannot see them doing as well as i thought a few weeks ago.

The Cutters will destroy the wolfpack I like the new name that someone gave them they will be 1-3 after Saturday night and they WILL LOSE by 20

Mini me stick to doing movies cause you suck at predictions!

you a just like i thought, you asamed to even post on here anymore. something else that looked good on paper