supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stampede/Titans game

I saw a GREAT game between Titans and Stampede. The stampede dominated the 1st 3 quarters with passes and defense and led 27-6 going into the 4th.
#99 and #52 on their d are really, really good.

The offensive line was also very good, I dont think the Stamepe Qb was ever sacked.

The coolest thing was on like 3rd and 1, the Stampede coach called a pass and it worked for a TD of about 40 yards. Great call.

It was 13-6; stampede up at halftime.

The second half the stampede went straight down field after kickoff and scored again. Making it 20-7.

The next time they got the ball, #6 ( wr) score a nice TD on a pass over the middle and then it was 27-6)

I think thier kicker was new cause the stamepede fans went crazy when he kicked the exrta point in. Honestly, I though it was over at that point.

But then the Titans got going and score two times in the 4th. #8 ( who made a great catch in the enzone) and #5 ( QB who was running and made some good throws )and #1 were the stars of the O. # 50 was tough for the D.

The sceond TD was scored and after a 2 pt try that #5 ran in ( again) the score was 27-20. With 40 seconds left they got a great onside kick and recovered it.

3 plays later - with 5 sceonds left , #5 (QB) took a snap from about the 50, broke like 5 tackels and ran it to the Stampede 13 where he was tackled, but a facemask penalty vs the Stampede gave the Titans the ball and one last play at the Stampede 8 with no time on the clock.

That last play had #5 roll out, but good pressure from the stampede D line forced him to make a throw into the endzone. The ball was tipped and knocked down by #31 of the stampede, who was making allot of plays all night, and ended the game.

The Stampede really held it together at the end when they needed it, the Titans never gave up and almost pulled it out...they also only had like 20 guys so some of them almost never got a rest break!

This was my 1st semi pro ball game, as a friend had me go ..and it was great. I defintalty want to go again!

The players, BOTH teams even all prayed together in the middle of the field at the end of the game!

Now, who says females dont know about football?

"PS my freind wanted me to write this about the recap of the game. How did I do?"

Collandra

Re: Stampede/Titans game

you did good lady except nobody cares about the stampedes garbage team beating another garbage team. wacth a good game next week and do the same. would be much more appreciated

I thought they both played good. What teams are considered "good"?

Collandra

not the stampede. tornadoes, cutters, patriots and bearcats

Where do I get schedules on where they play and game times?

Collandra

I appreciate just being mentioned with those other teams. You are entitled to your opinion. Have a good day.