supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NC Wolfpack Unleashed

I will be the first to say what a game by the Wolfpack. They had it clicking on all areas hard hitting smashmouth football. The Crush couldn't find away to stop the pressure on D or the run pass combination by the Wolfpack O. Despite the score the Crush played hard and with class by not making dirty plays at the end. Good luck to the Crush the rest of the way. I think the Wolfpack have alot of people eating their words; "ifl fan" about what they thought about the speed and athletes on the team. I see a lot of great plays and catches. A few TD passes a TD run by the qb and backs and one heck of a sideline catch on a third down. Notice I left out the defence because those guy had so many good plays hell it was turnover central.. Just to point out a few. My time is up.. Way to unleash the pain Wolfpack your D was hitting hard... Can not wait till next week i know its gone be a nail biter. Wolfpack all the way..

Re: NC Wolfpack Unleashed

Well I know one thing the Wolfpack wont be kicking 4 onsides kicks this week. Should be fun watching Dave and Brian go at it.

My two games this week were the first half of the shamrock panthers and this most of this game. Was that the same crush team i say the week before? I think they left their hearts with the shamrock because it didnt look like it. Yea i did eat me words this week but hold on to you pants cause they are only 1-1 with five games left. This game definitely caught me off gaurd for sure. Get a win next week and you will have a believer out of me. Like i said they impressed me in that mustang game but they will go 4-3 this year win one playoff game which will be at home and go to the generals or cutters and say they had a good season and hope for a better one next year. Thats just what i think but who am i. Only time will tell it all.

i somewhat agree with ifl fan. althought the wolfpack impressed me saturday, i can not see them winning this saturday. they lose 31- 17 to the generals, who will win the ifl championship this year. I am excited for this weekend. two games 3 good teams all in the same county! Should be fun