supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
get it together

I played with the Crush last year, some of the guys were cool to get along with, but some had there own little cliques. I normally don't say much on this but I feel this needed to be said in general...the team had more guys than last year, but they need to do less trash talking and play a little more football, the comments from the sidelines as the game is going on. Once they get a winning season then they can start talking trash. As last year they had a losing season and this year looks the same. So as a team they need to get it together and be a team and not be everyone pushig to be a superstar!

Re: get it together

Well said cedrick, it was nice to see you still playing last night, unfortunately for the opposite team. We, as a team, intend to fix some of the "problems" you speak of this coming week. Good Luck to you and the wolfpack this week.
Rick Frye
Crush 34

the biggest problem you have facing you this week is that big bus thats says Bloomington shuttle service as that is the bus that will be bringing the cutters to town.you won't be able to run or pass and the game will be over before it starts. Better luck next week after you fix your problems

ooooooh, we're scared shitless now.

Ya know, for the most part it's always these random "fans" starting shit on here. Maybe it's because the actual players...the ones who are men anyway, have a mutual respect for the competition. They realize it's a game, and the guy across the line from you is trying his best...

I know it will never happen, but can anyone imagine a world where people use common sense, and don't put others down? Ok, that sounded kinda girly...but there are far too many people out there who have no sense of reality...

Oh, and the dog-body-slammer-until-they-die-guy is re-instated into the NFL...so it's not just the semi-pro world that's upside down.

When is the roster deadline? This is week 3 coming up right? Just checking...

Thad #73

Ced,

Good to see you're playing somewhere this year, and I second your comments. I was at the game saturday, just watching of course...the wife gave me strict instructions! Don't know if you heard or not, but I have a little girl on the way september 13th...the way the wife is looking, I'm guessing it's gonna be here earlier than that!

Thad

Thad,
Did you drive the bug again? You coming out this weekend to watch?

...watch...thats it...

The bug is my long range vehicle. I'll be bringing the truck saturday.

Thad