supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The first of the month

This week in the ifl there will be more than free cheese and wellfair checks handed out. This will be the second week in a row that a teams will take a beat down. Since i am Miss Cleo, i will give you some free information this week, dont tell anyone.(Cutters56@Crush0) The Cutters and Crush are all too familiar with the outcome of this game. At least they wont have a long trip after this one.Party bus on the way back to Bloomington!(Generals42@wolfpack21) Someone will finally put up points against the generals, but who will slow that offense down?Sorry, not the wolfpack.(Panthers0@Mustangs42)This will be a good game for the Mustangs to rally around their backup qb if Witaker's(sorry for spelling) Injury is severe as i hear. Still it wont be close.(Raiders21@Shamrock19)Shamrock have a tough defense but suspect to the big play. Their offense cant move the ball (panthers dont count) and their kicking game is poor to say the least. Now you cant say i never given you anything. Next week it will cost you.

Re: The first of the month

Now Miss Cleo you got to put the glass down I think you are somewhat right but not 100%.
You say Cutters win it 56-0 well anybody could predict that one but you are low on points say more like 63-0
Now here is the one that you have dead wrond
Generals42-21 over the Wolfpack sorry but you missed it a mile
Wolfpack in a shocker 28-21
Now on to the Stangs you say they will put away the Panthers by the tune of 42-0 and I think they will win this game but the injury to Whitaker is severe and that is bad news for Sid and the boys in Bourbon I don't see them routing the Panthers by 42 but rather I see them winning the game 21-14
Now for the last game in this the third week you pick the Radiers over the Shamrock by a count of 21-19 and that could very will be the final score but I see it as the Shamrock coming out on top in this one and I think it will be 24-14 in their favor.
Seems like the only game we agree on is the Cutters game and the score is the only thing we disagree on in that game but then this is the 70 man Cutter team it isn't hard to pick them ina blowout every week and be right.

who cares about the 70 man roster, raiders have 70. generals have 70. wolfpack have another 45 as do the mustangs. doesnt matter how many guys. its how deep you can go with what you do have

I thought that the rosters were locked to a much smaller number?? Just asking.

Devon,

IFL rules do not place a limit on the number of players you can have on your roster. However, after I believe the third game of the season the rosters are locked and nobody can add to their roster for the rest of the season. Hope this answers your question.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

You must not have seen any of these teams play or you just want to disagree with me. The wolfpack will shock the generals? Are you insane? The generals are probably the team to beat this year regaurdless of who won last year. I think that they are better than the mustangs hands downwho beat the wolfpack. And you say that the the panthers game will be close? You need to put the glass and the needle down! The panthers are terrible. Loosing Witiker has nothing to do with their defense you idiot! I dont care who they lost it wont stop this game from being a blowout. You are funny! Now the raiders and the shamrock was hard to call. My glass was a little cloudy from the last hit(lol) but i saw missed extra points and that same dead offense from the shamrock. Special teams and defense cant keep them above water. THey are 3-1 lost to the cardinals 14 to 12. Why? Two missed extra points. do you even know what you are talking about?

Thanks for the info Dave. For some reason I always thought the IFL and MFL rosters were limited. No knock on either league, it's just that whenever I went and saw the Wranglers play the teams never had more than 30-35 guys, and I thought the leagues were geared to teams with small rosters. Good luck to all in both leagues. I look forward to reading the game recaps on this site.

Damn!! I wish we had 70 guys this year!

Devon, i wish we had this 70 guys we are suppose to have also lol! I believe at the last count we are at like 58 maybe 60 close to 70 but not yet! Also we havent played very well yet so dont matter if we have 100 if we arent playing together as a team!! We will gat better and gel as a team we have good quality guys around this team just gonna take time to gel and come together is all!