supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Game needed for Sat. Aug 1st !!! Field and Referees already paid.

The jay County Panthers need a home game this sat. aug 1st. The West Virginia Wham forfeited.The Field and referees are already paid all you would be out is your travel. Any teams needing a game call me at 260-251-0560 or email jaycountypanthers@gmail.com

Re: Game needed for Sat. Aug 1st !!! Field and Referees already paid.

Remember this post?

We have posted that we want more preseason games we have the 23rd and 30th in may open and nobody wants to play. Especially from the MFL or IFL. The real powerhouse conferences has stepped up the the mighty backyard leagues won't.

Its called karma - first you call us a backyard league, next the crush kick the shit out of you, then you fail to show up against the wolfpack. now your begging for a game. Your SHIT OUT OF LUCK as all the teams in the area are scheduled to play games this week. So take your sorry panther ass to another message board.

This isnt the same panthers team in the ifl you idiot. If you cant help them, shut the hell up.

ifl fan # 1574
What the hell are you talking about. I am not talking about the IFL panthers. I am talk about Zeb's scam team.