supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generals

Just a question that was brought to my attention. Did #72 play in Europe this year or last year? If he played this year, you know he should not be playing right? I am bring this up not to hurt you guys but to stop further damage if this is the case. I actually think you guys will win it all but it will be hard to if you have to forfeit games which would take away home field you deserve. Just a thought.

Re: Generals

He was there this year, didnt you see supafans prediction two weeks ago with big 72 and this european garbage league.

I believe that the IFL rule is that is doesn't matter where you play or played as long as you didn't get compensated then you are eligible. The league in europe is very similiar to the one here, so this is not an issue. Thank you for bringing it up, but Im sure that the Generals have checked this out in depth. The Generals are not sure how far they will go this year, however, we would not have taken a chance on making things even harder for us by doing something to cause us to forfeit. The league is hard enough as it is. Good luck to everyone in the IFL this year.

I think that was cleared up with their league I remember seeing something about it I don't think the man was compensated in any way which makes it ok for him to play, now there are many others in various leagues that arena connections who have recieved compensation such as travel or meals now that would affect someones status which I think will pop up at some point. I think most leagues do not allow for ANY compensation of ANY,,,,,,,,,,, kind might be wrong on that. This is supposed to be amatuer football and personally I think if a player is given any money for any reason he should be out for one calender year from the date that he received the money or compensation

Ok I will write this one time and one time only.I went to europe to be a coach for the hungarian juniors team and to play football.I GOT NOTHING not a damn thing not one time. If you dont believe me at all I would suggest talking to any of my friends and my parents.

For those who know me they know the answer I talked to everyone I needed to so I could play in the IFL. I lost thousands and thousands of dollars while being there I payed for everything and my parents did as well did I want it to be that way NO.Did it happen that way yes did I lose everything I had saved and cost my friends dearly for it as well.

So for the people getting on here and saying he went overseas and got paid and got room and board check the damn story my friends before you talk about.Live overseas with nothing wash your clothes everyday in a bathtub live with nothing and eat once a damn day and pray your parents have enough money to bring you back home so you can work and forget about what happened there.

I recieved nothing and lost everything so stop the shit about what chris got and what he didnt get. I played football because I love football.I coached because I want to be a coach one day and love helping people out. You have any other questions just ask I will give you my number. And for the dude on here posting it up over and over I hope to hell you arent on another team.

hey #72 ur on a good team this is what people do to try an take something from yall. i played ur team about a month ago i dont remember if you played againts us or not but yall spanked us. i wouldn't care if you were maken mad money [not sayn u were] all that should matter is who u play for now. sum'n it up i have no problem with the loss you guys handed us an 72 i aint tryn to take nothing away from u but i dont think one man is the difference on yalls team, maybe on others, not the generals. good luck with the haters 72

Thats right Chris and remember the ones making the noise are the ones that in your presence will call you friend then blast you on here without stating their name in fact the same person posted this one at least two threads and is simply just PO'd that you are with the generals and not their team so beware of fake friends and enjoy your season and good luck to you and the generals. I only hope that when you find out who this is you will remember this post and play your best game when you go up against that person's team.
These people should stop and think for a minute about the old saying " those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" if anyone did some research on some things you might just be surprised who has received compensation and I'm sure that # 72 would NOT be on that list DROP IT PEOPLE

thanks john and people tend to forget ive been playing in the ifl since 19 years old 5 years in this league I dont think I ever made the broncos nor did I break them in those years.I would hope people dont forget I was in this league from day 1.Now all of a sudden im changing the league or something.

Did you not read my post or are you just acting guilty. I said if you did play overseas you should not be playing. Do you know what "if" means? Relax. All you had to say is no i didnt. When did i throw rocks? You guys were actually my favorite to win but if there is anything that might be an issue throughout the entire league i will voice it. And why do you hope to hell i am not on another team? Is that your scare tactic? If i still could play it wouldnt work. You would need God himself tough guy. Understand what you are reading before you speak on it because you sound guilty or worse just plain stupid.

Are you the guy on the other post saying oh 72 got this and that. So unless you are viet nam vet,I am confused then maybe im talking to you. I dont know you but I promise you this. You dont know the situation nor will you ever know what all happened to me over there.

I will say this though Generals win the ifl this year 2009 champs.

My bad. I though you were refering to my original post in this thread. Like i say you guys are my favorite to win this year. good luck.

You make it sound like you do not want people knowing what happened. I hope everything goes ok though, the Generals are my pick for the IFL champs. Not only will they go undefeated, they will score over 40 every game, and give up no double digits at all. The Generals are the real deal, and will welcome the Wolfpack to the IFL saturday.

chris glad your back bro sucks it didnt happen the way you wanted screw the rest of the guys on here play whereever ya want to if its the generals great just have fun hey email me this is steveo mrneeley30@yahoo.com i wanted your number anyways