supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shamrock?

What are you guys doing over there in Elkhart?You guys are quietly bringing back that team you had a couple years ago huh? That roster is starting to look like the one that had you guys one play away from Florida. This could be interesting.Its a shame that all those guys are on the defensive side though. Why dont some of you guys play offense and show thow those guys some heart because they are going to need it. If not this will be just another year that you are half a team. I feel sorry for your defense. Well the question stands. Can the shamrock offense keep the defense off the field?

Re: Shamrock?

A better question is, will The ifl fan ever stop running his mouth and move out of mommys house?

i have my own house and networking company. try another insult dumb ass

Sure you do. And I own a few NFL teams.

You must be a shamrock offensive player to have taken this so personal. Well let me tell you something that can help. A mouth joust with me aint gonna score points. And the defense cant carry your sorry asses to a ring. Get your game up. Cause if it is as far up as it goes offensively you guys are in trouble starting saturday.

LOL. Nope not affiliated with the Shamrock. Just refering to the fact your a idiot that dont know what he is talking about. Kinda like the Panther thing from another post that you had no clue about. So tell mommy to make you a sandwich, give you a big kiss and help you write something else to post.

Sure you are not affiliated with the shamrock. And i didnt start this post. I was wrong on the panther post. It happens. But i have seen 2 1/2 of the shamrock games this year because their games are usually early and what i speak of is very valid. Go check them out before you say i dont know what i am talking about. My bad, you are already there getting dressed two hours before kickoff. You know i speak the truth. The truth is what it is even if it hurts you guys feelings. And your childish insults arent funny not even original they just show how immature you are. Grow up kid.

LMAO. Mommy didnt do to bad of a job writing that for you. Does she still lay out your clothes for you?

Mouth joust?

I'm not taking any sides because I have no interest in where this conversation is going, but that sounds just a tad bit too Elton for me.

I am more of a Billy Joel guy myself.

Elvis is going to be at the Pirates-Pats game this weekend. Who doesn't like Elvis?

I am on the Shamrock, and I am on the offense, and at the risk of having my fingers broke by my coach, I think that a response is in order. First, we are 3-1 overall, and could have been 4-0 had I myself not messed up a punt at our game with the Ft. Wayne Cardinals. I guess I am at a bit of a loss as to the question what is up with the offense. If you look at the scores of the IFL over the years, you really do not have the blow outs, but typically close game wins, 14 points or less wins. We lost by two, and won a couple close games, outside of the panthers. Now, I will take nothing away from our defense, they are rocking this year, and with each win, they are gaining confidence. I really cant say that I see the offense "sputtering". Our kicking game is off (I am also one of the kickers, and missed three extra points last week), but outside of that, I think our offense is there. We have running backs that are getting 3-5 yards a carry, we have had 4-5 passing touchdowns, and we have put together some good drives. Are we having 10-12 play drives each series, no. We have our issues as every team does, but, we have a team that can take the field with anyone. I guess if your looking for the offense of the Rams from the the early 2000's, thats not us. But as long as our offense has scored more points than the other teams offense, then we are good. So, it is what it is. I am proud of the group of guys that I am with, and I think that you would be hard pressed to find anyone in the green and gold who does not believe in the guy next to him.

That was one hell of a response. But showing when your defense need a rest hasnt been the case. Right? This is not to insult you. This is not to throw rocks. It is only to make you see what you are not doing if you havent noticed. Im sure the defense has. They make it easy on you, try returning the favor.

Hey Moose how ya been buddy? Ive been hearing good things about this years team and I'm looking forward to playing you guys later on this year. It sounds like you guys have are really starting to come together as a team which is what Ive always felt like the Shamrock has been missing since day one. Glad to hear things are going so well in Shamrock land!! Good luck this weekend and dont worry about the haters let em hate.

As I see it, football is about playing to your strengths. If you got a QB with a cannon, the you toss the ball down field. If you got stud running backs, you stick it in their gut and let them carry you. I will be the first to say that our D has kept us in games. Over the four games, they have given up about 10 points per game, and it makes it a lot easier to win when you have that. One thing our D is good at doing is getting three and outs, and keeping the other team on their side of the field. We get the ball with good position, so, even if we go three and out, we can punt the ball and pin them deep (while our field goal special team might have issues, our punt team is on it.) So, this allows us to use our D again to pin them back, and soon enough either we get a safety, and we get the ball on their side of the field. Truth be told, our punt return & kickoff return is where it has been at. We have so many guys going both ways, That sometimes our D is the same as the O. I think for the Shamrock, what is so frustrating is that people have yet to see what improvement we have made, and that we truely are a dangerous team. Instead, we hear that we squeaked by the Crush, and the Panthers don't count. A win is a team win, a loss is a team loss. You have to have every part of your team working in order to have victory. Our team is not winning inspite of our offense, but rather each part of our team is working together. Once we get to playing the teams in the top tier of the IFL, we will truely see where we rank, until then, we are going to get the "They got lucky" or "They have not played anyone yet" comments.

Its funny how truth is misinterpreted as hating. Truth is truth. Dont try to water it down, just correct it.

I fail to see how I am watering it down, but rather explaining what my truth is. Unless someone is in the one the side line or in the huddle, you really don't know what is going on. We are 2-0 in the IFL, there is nothing to correct. Can we improve, yes. Just because some unidentified person writes what they think down and acts as if they are the all powerful Oz does not make that the truth, it makes it an opinion. But, you know what, instead of making this an online "He said she said" kind of internet thing, how about this. Since the creator of this post has been coming to our games, come this Saturday to our game, I will even pay for you to come in. We can have a sit down man to man and talk about all of this, and see if we can't come to some agreement. Hell, if the President, the professor and the officer that arrested the professor can all sit down and have a beer and talk about what happened, surely we can to. If this is not acceptable, thats fine. As I see it, if your watching the game, that means your not in the game, and not on a side line coaching. Your sitting in a stand, watching other means give up their time with their families, spending their own money, taking a pounding on their bodies doing something they want to do, and it really does not matter what your "truth" is, they still love the game. Sorry Coach Curtis, I am now done.