supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters pay players

People want to try to start stuff we can do that. Lets call a spade a spade. The Cutters HAVE PAID PLAYERS THIS YEAR! Players have gotten things paid for and covered for them from the cutters. Ask their Center and the RB's and Gilmore. The wont tell the truth but they want to get pissed and try to start stuff becuase Chris did not go play for them.
Ask Jim Allen he wont lie about it. Stack up all your Broncos players and get your championship this year and watch your team fold next year. Mark my words there will not be a cutters team next year.

Re: Cutters pay players

Its getting funny!! The same Jim Allen who was attending Generals practices before he resigned with the cutters? The same center who doesnt play just coaches and the same rbs who have been rumored to have been paid by teams since they came to semi pro football? Damn you really nailed us on that one!

Kurt36
Get some new rumors!

(this is all bullshit from here so read at your own risk)

The Cutters were the first semi pro team on the moon
Elvis will be singing the national anthem
JFK is our new team President replacing The late great JIM ALLEN
And I AM JESUS and Santa Claus (1 day a year) for you believers
THE GRAND FINALE...
the world will come to an end when the cutters decide it will!

You can't be Santa Claus. He is with the Mustangs,,

you got me!

And Elvis will be singing the national anthem at our game this weekend.

Who gives a shit as longs as its only the good ones there's no rule againts it it may piss there own team off!

Hey thats right who really cares and why is it that if there is drama it always involves the Cutters andwhen there is something nasty to say it is always one certain foul mouth player doing the ranting.
If someone can get something nobody else gets then more power to them right, if a player can skip practice and still get most of the snaps in a game why not whats wrong with that the players who show up to every practice and get beat up are to blame for that they are the ones that give up family time to make it to practice and get promised PT then ride the bench so how stupid is that.

You know it is always funny when a post gets deleted from here maybe someone figured out that thye confessed to something they shouldn't have in any case I have a printed copy of a post from July 10th from this message board where a captain of a team in a league with a no pay rule freely admitted that his team gave money to a player, now with all this BS about players getting paid I wonder where that post disappeared to like I said though I have it saved and can produce it here. Since everyone seems to want to talk crap and bring up things and make this thread a personal attack thread maybe I'll just repost the comment and see just how many people will get on here and deny that it happened. If and when that happens then someone is going to be caught in a big lie then aren't they

cheese whiz
Hey thats right who really cares and why is it that if there is drama it always involves the Cutters andwhen there is something nasty to say it is always one certain foul mouth player doing the ranting.
If someone can get something nobody else gets then more power to them right, if a player can skip practice and still get most of the snaps in a game why not whats wrong with that the players who show up to every practice and get beat up are to blame for that they are the ones that give up family time to make it to practice and get promised PT then ride the bench so how stupid is that.
DO you have something against my foul mouth? I dont care nor will i ever! Ill just start changing my name from day to day and call people out about there bad spelling!

Foul-mouthed
Kurt36

Kurt Engelking 36
cheese whiz
If someone can get something, nobody else gets then more power to them right, if a player or players can skip practice and still get most of the snaps in a game why not whats wrong with that,,, the players who show up to every practice and get beat up are to blame for that they are the ones that give up family time to make it to practice and get promised PT then ride the bench so how stupid is that.
DO you have something against my foul mouth? I dont care nor will i ever! Ill just start changing my name from day to day and call people out about there bad spelling!

Foul-mouthed
Kurt36

Sir,
The original poster never mentioned your name anywhere just that someone was foul mouthed and then here you go jumping right in and yelling hey its me its me. I think that many people on this board have a problem with your foul mouth and your team who ever they are should be at the top of that list. This level of football has fought many battles with schools and AD's to be able to play on fields and promote themselves as family fun only the have to see the F-bomb on here and other foul and vulgar things. Many posted by you. This is a board to promote semi-pro football not call people out on their spelling which by the way you said THERE in your post and the correct spelling is THEIR so you see you are just as bad a speller as the other poster. I beleive you need to go see your Head coach and see if he can get your anger under control and get you some much needed help before you snap and go off the deep end.
It is a good thing you are in the IFL because if you were in the MFL the league President would have already suspended you for comments made on here as you can see,,, that league does not allow it's players to be rude and vulgar on this board, that the M.C. Pirates and Patriots and Blitz and others they ppost on here and have disagreements but they never resort to the vulgar mouth that you use. I think your league needs to start paying attention to what players are posting here it hurts semi-pro football and the image of semi-pro football!

Kurt are you really jesus. I knew it I just knew it. Also could I have a pair of those custom sandles for c-mas thanks bro.

Hey you wanna go see the new adam sandler seth rogen movie this weekend.

Are you really making a date on here?

actually just confirmed the date for this weekend. Funny people it is kurt.

WARNING WARNING WARNING
YOU MAY/WILL BE STUPIDER AFTER READING THIS....

FUCK YOU ELVIS AT WALMART CHESSES PUFF ALL I SAID IS I WOULD CORRECT SPELLING NOT GRAMMER AND THERE AND THEIR ARE THE SAME SOUNDING WORDS USED WITH DIFFERENT MEANING IF YOU WANT THE FUCKING MEANING RESPOND BACK YOU GAY SOUNDING SPELL-CHECKER! HELL YA CHRIS I'LL GET YOU SOME SANDALS. FUNNY PEOPLE IT IS AND MAYBE WE'LL SEE GRAMMER/SPELLING CHEESE PUFF ELVIS AT THE MOVIE AND WHOOP HIS OR HER GAY SOUNDING CHEESE PUFF ASS.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH... I CAN SAY ANYTHING I WANT AND ONLY ONE PERSON CAN STOP IT.....

PLEASE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY SUPA FAN JUST ALLOW THIS GOON TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF/HERSELF BEFORE YOU TAKE THIS DOWN...

OR ATLEAST RUN MY POST FOR 72 HRS BEFORE YOU FLUSH IT DOWN THE TUBE WITH ALL THE OTHER GREAT RAMBLING POSTS

AND DON'T MAKE THIS MFL/IFL WE DON'T NEED TO BEAT THE DEAD HORSE ANYMORE

ITS ME AND YOU! UNLESS YOUR A TRANNY!!

I FIND IT RATHER STUPID AND THINK THAT COULD BE WHY WE HAVE SO MANY RANDOM NO NAME POSTERS ON HERE...
THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE COULD STOP ME FROM POSTING ON HERE IF I DIDNT WANT TO... (EXCEPT SUPA)

I WOULD JUST POST UNDER A FALSE NAME

DAMN SHERLOCK IT ALL CAME TOGETHER ON THE RANDOM SHIT TALKING POSTS!!!!

KURT ENGELKING
COLUMBUS,IN
#36 INDIANA CUTTERS
FOUL MOUTHED TO MY DEATH!!!

oh shit the 17th word in my last post is spelled wrong. the walmart monster my get me for my spelling and foul mouth

kurt36