supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday games one is missing

I was just sitting here looking at the games details in the Supa post and there are only three games listed on there
Generals at Wolfpack 7pm
Panthers at Mustangs 7pm
Raiders at Shamrock 5pm
My question is this,,,,,are Cutters playing at the Crush on Saturday I am making travel plans and need to know if they are and if it is still a 4pm kickoff I want to be able to attend that game and then go watch the General at Wolfpack game since they are so close together. Could someone confirm this game and start time.
Usually this means that one team has called it quits but this is only week three kind of early for that isn't it.

Re: Saturday games one is missing

Yes the Crush have folded and joined the Wolfpack. This is BS, They had a roster of 40 and just quit. I think that If those guys wanted to quit the Crush they cant play for a IFL. Being a cancer to one team then jumping ship to a second team will only destroy that team.

IF this is true then it is time for the President of the league to step up and say enough is enough this league has really taken a nose dive and for a team to fold three weeks into the season and then want to join another that is absurd and it was one of the teams that had 4 home games for crying out loud.This team has played two games and as far as players go if any player played in any of those games they should be ineligible for this year. There has to be some sort of roster of guys who played in those first two weeks get that in hand and lay down the law do not allow them to fold a team and join another. Wow this year has turned into a shambles first the league is bullied into not having an all-star game and now they are down to 7 teams with two teams combining because they got their butts handed to them This is a sorry representation of the Interstate Football League I think it need some leadership and fast. You can't be Mr. nice guy on this one Sid.
If this is allowed this will be the joke of all jokes travel plans have been made fields have been secured.
It is time that teams get the message you fold you don't play there has already been one team in this league fold and combine with another and if this is allowed then the IFL has turned into a joke.

I just need to know how tru this post is, if they are folding then I think somebody from the team needs to come out and say so, and I know somebody on their team has the internet because I see them post on here so please say something