supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
so the crush say they have folded

Ok last post here today I hope but with the Crush saying they are folding in another thread and joining with the Wolfpack then what in the world is this league coming to a 7 team league that once under Troy's leadership was one of the best in the state now it is becoming a laugher.
Schedules being changed way to much, NO ALL-STAR GAME for the players,
ten teams now down to 7 it appears so what if the wolf-crush get their butts handed to thewm this week does that mean that they will fold and join the Mustangs there has to be an end to the madness and it is up to Sid to be a leader and start right NOW
This team had 4 home scheduled and that is more than some teams had and now the other question is this how about the teams who were to host this team and only had three home games to start now they will have two how in the hell can any league expect a team to pay the bills and survive on TWO home games in a season if this is true then teams with 4 home games should have to cough one up somewhere to a team with only 2

Re: so the crush say they have folded

lol......lol....lol...........the wolf-crush, lol.........thats a good one. we just had practice last night and none of us heard anything about this rumor, i think if it were true the coach would have told us. but hey, very creative. wolf-crush, lol, why not crush-pack. theres a thought.

The crush HAVE NOT FOLDED we are fine and ready for this weekend. Have a safe trip up cutters, thank you for the concern.

I am so glad I took a week off from reading this crap and putting my 2 cents in. I spent this week working with my church's vacation bible school. (Good to see you 51 from the Pack!! And your daughter was very well behaved and a great kid!!) But it reminded me, that sometimes children hear something from a friend. They add their twist to it to make it look like they know more than they do to show off. Then when the lie is called the child that started it hides behind all the other kids who are behaving. If the Crush is folding then will someone please inform the players for the Crush.

Wow the bla-bla-bla never ends. crush joining us thats to funny, everybody needs to quit it. Let the players play football and leave the story telling at home when u put the kids to bed. The Crush have a good group of guys some of which I played with in college and I dont think they have any quit in them. Team that havent played them yet better not take them for a pushover cause if the start clicking everyone will be singing a different song. Good luck Crush on saturday, peace, love, and hardnose football .. Can You Dig It!

I am Glad the Crush have not Folded. They are a competitve team, and bring a lot to the league.
Keep bringing it Crush.

Coach Carter Shamrock
51 Green 50 White