supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Refs

I was at the Generals @ Wolfpack game last night. As much as I thought I would be writing about a great game I have to write about the refs. First I want to say that the Wolfpack are a very good team & very well coached. They played one hell of a game on both sides of the ball. The Generals are very good too. As much as people talk about the Run 'n' Gun show their D just might be better.

Now to the REFS! I hate to see a good football game be ruined by the refs. Last night I almost thought about never watching a IFL game agian. This is no dispresct to the wolfpack at all!!!!!!!!
The refs did everything they could to make the Gnerals lose last night. I am not posting this to piss on the Wolfpack this is just to open some eyes about the Refs last night.
1. IFL rules state that the cut block is "GUARD TO GUARD" the wolfpack was cutting tackle to tackle - no flags.
2. I was walking from the Wolfpack side line to the Generals sideline when Dave CLawson was attempting a FG. Dave Clawson MADE the FG and the Refs said no good.
3. I seen a few horse collor tackles by the Wolfpack no flags.
4. I seen missed facemask calls.
5. Missed holding
6. A int that hit the ground that was givin to the Wolpack.
7. The Generals DT tiped a pass that was then INT by their CB, after the INT a DE blocked the QB and they threw a flag on him for it. Not only was the ball taken from the Generals (this was a post posetion flag) they marked the flag from the INT spot.

8. I seen a wolfpack play (not on purpuse) pull a generals players helmet of right in front of the ref and no flag (i believe it was #99 for the generals).

9. A lot of phantom calls when the Generals would pick up a big play.

There was more than this. If you was not at the game you will truley not understand the whole story. The wolpack are a great team and this DOES NOT FALL ON THEM. This was the refs doing. I dont know why this took place but I was told that the Crush had some trouble two weeks ago when one of my guys was there doing film for the You tube video. (It is coming along nice).
One last time the Wolfpack did nothing wrong. This was a clean game between two teams just not the refs.

Re: Refs

What he is failing to mention is all the bad calls both ways, trust me i have film and have watched it about 10 times. Also hes failing to mention a caught ball at the end of the game that was called incomplete. All in all it happens, its part of the game how many turnovers did the generals have, 5, i think that had more to do with there sruggles not the refs. and the cut block thing get over it they have never called in this league.

Cut blocking wont be called in this league. The flood gates are open on that one. But you guys must have had one hell of a game. I just made it in at the ass end right when the generals scored. There was a pass to #21 were i thought you had that would have done it but was a little long. I saw that pass on the sideline too. To me it looked like he caught it and when he hit the ground it came out. If we play with i nfl rules thats a reception. Good luck and see you in a couple weeks.

First off, I want to say to the Generals and their coach, they played one hell of a game last night. After saying that, I want to say we lost last night, not going to argue that. Did we make the catch at the end of the game on 4th down, yes we did. You know it was a bad call, it happens all the time. I have come to know and respect alot of the generals, so I am speaking the truth will this analysis. The field goal, was close, very close, I was standing there too, as I was on the field, and I thought he missed it also. The int you speak of, he did catch the ball, he did. Cut blocks, c'mon, you have seen the arguement on here over the past couple of weeks, they ain't going to throw the flag on that. Now, as for the int that they had with the personal foul, yeah, think the qb is fair game after a tipped pass with an int. But that goes back to our guy catching the ball, and it being called no catch, it was a bad call, and it sucks, but it is a major part of semi pro, everyone knows it. I wish the generals the best of luck the rest of the year, but don't take away from a great game by saying the refs were trying to keep us in the game.

Gross #19

The refs in the IFL are hands down the worst in any league, they prove it week in and week out and sometimes I think they strive to be the worst. They let the Generals game with the Raiders get out of hand then everyone tried to blame it on the G's hey put the blame where it belongs the REF'S it is also sad to think that these guys do help to determine the outcome of games, do they hold grudges YES THEY DO, do they hide who they are against HELL NO, do they hate JT HELL YES can the league get anything done about this I doubt it.
I think the ref situation will play a major role in two weeks when the unbeaten Cutters will host the unbeaten Generals as an huge IFL fan and supporter I hope that the league makes sure that the best crew is working that game and that the officials do NOT have anything to do with the outcome of the game. That game will habe so much at stake, home field for the playoffs, a chance for the cutters to go unbeaten and will more than likely be a game that many will attend I hope they don't leave talking about the refs rather than a great football game between a championship team and a team that is turning some heads this year while people wait on them to fall apart, this is not the usual generals team folks they seem to be the real deal.

I will tell you why refs don't like JT. It's because any team he coaches is a winner. He is one of the best coaches in semi-pro. In 3 yrs of coaching, He has 2 rings and made it to the championship game one other year. I tell you what, he is going to win the IFL with the generals too.

Great game hands down! How many people have ever reffed? Its very difficult, do they miss calls yes there human! It does suck that sometimes its costly but it does go both ways. Cut blocking, we are playing NFL rules it is tackle to tackle simple as that look it up! If you think its cheap or shows lack of skill or fear I suggest you learn to counter it because it can be taught an from what I hear and I have seen we aren't the only ones who do it! I am really upset to the fact that there was a hell of a football game played last night that's was 1 or 2 plays away from going either way we have to turn it to the refs well I say don't leave it up to then if your up by 20 its hard to say they cost you the game or tried to take it from you! Hats off to the generals hell of a team! Also to my guys we also one hell of a team and that's loss is nothing to get down about we will continue To grow and make noise Deep into the playoffs even if it means returning the favor to the genearls at home in the ship! Well guys I hope some of the recent games showed that yeah there are still favored teams but there are a lot of good teams out there and I believe that this is going to be one of the best IFL season in a long time as far as competetion!
Well so much for me not being much of a talker good luck to everyone the rest of the season!
51 Ghaffar Wolfpack

Sports Reporter,

I respect that you come to a lot of IFL games and do such in depth analysis of these games. But if you post please be more accurate. The refs are always going to be IFL refs which we all know arent very accurate.. ever. And if you get on here saying all the calls they missed against us please do the same vice versa. I was standing under the left goalpost (from the generals view) and the field goal was left by a foot and now that the game is over I wouldnt feel bad for saying if he did make it but he didnt.

Again great battle Generals ill remember that one forever!

Petre

So are you saying the generals would have beaten the wolfpack by three or four touchdowns if it wasnt for the officials keeping it close?

Hey you know what.. I play the game the way its suppose to be played snap to whistle as does my wolfpack brothers. Refs will always make bad calls that happens, my catch on the sideline at the end of the game a bad call. I was pissed but you know what it was a great game played and you have to score points to win 1 touchdown was enough for the win and the Generals got it. Im not taking nothing away from this game do to ref's heck it was a defensive battle and a offensive struggle both ways. Well fought game,and I too will remember it for a long time.. Good game Generals and my old college QB Hibb good luck the rest of the way..
My pack brothers know this the ref's will not have to blow a call with me or anyone of us again.. We will make them a non-factor at the end of a game for us by closing the game out 4 solid quarters I promise aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooo.
jfears80

first off. hell of a game. ill be the first to admit you guys caught me off guard. you have some good coaches who had you very well prepared. i hope people keep sleeping on you for next weeks game and remainder of season cause you will def prove them all wrong. im not gonna get into all the so called good and bad calls but i will say this, we had the same head offical last week who seemed to make some bad judgements, the same ref who said to my guy, "its not my job to look at the line, only the qb" this same ref who was banned from the mfl and from what i have been told by leaders of multiple teams including the wolfpacks that he was not supposed to be doing anymore ifl games, more specifically generals. anyway ill get off my lil rant. the wolfpack are an awesome TEAM and im sure we will face off again. thanks for the good sportsmanship, i know that same ref called you guys and told you how unsportsman like we are??? whats that about? was a good hard fought battle, see you guys in late septemeber

jfears
you guys have put together a very good program you are a force to be dealt with in the league you are right never put yourself in a position to have an official take a game away with a bad call but hey it does happen and it happened to both teams last night it is a shame the league doesn't act on these guys,
I will look forward to seeing the pack again sometime in the future, you know it is tough to have to start the season the way that you have with the Stangs then the Generals and next week the Cutters don't mean any disrespect but I don't think you will get the "W" next week either the Cutters are just to much for you and that means starting the season 1-4 makes it rough but you guys will make much noise in the play-offs just hang in there

Congrats to both teams on an apparent game that people will remember and talk about when the playoffs come around. This game is none of my business but I just want to remind a few who were there about "the call" from last years championship. Everyone let that go and said the same thing that I am seing here. Do not put yourself in the situation to have a judgement call determine your outcome.

hey sports reporter,
was that the first game you have ever been to?
shitty calls and missed calls are missed every game!!!
im sure gross and shrock have valid points and maybe even Nancy Cameron of the generals may have had a point....
over the years the northern refs have gone to the SHITTER... no offense! (has anyone ever heard of roughing the holder?) i had it called on me a couple times when they were fumbled snaps...

its just a load of BS

Kurt36

rock7yea!
Cut blocking wont be called in this league. The flood gates are open on that one. But you guys must have had one hell of a game. I just made it in at the ass end right when the generals scored. There was a pass to #21 were i thought you had that would have done it but was a little long. I saw that pass on the sideline too. To me it looked like he caught it and when he hit the ground it came out. If we play with i nfl rules thats a reception. Good luck and see you in a couple weeks.

I believe that in NFL rules you must maintain possesion throughout the catch.....if you lose it on the ground it is not a catch.

I didnt want to get on here and talk about ref's so I will say this: NFL rules state that a person must make a football move after a catch for it to be a catch and if he loses the ball then its a fumble. The key is making a football move.. I was at the wolfpack-generals game and #80 made the catch in bounds turn toward the outside and took about three steps to get out of bounds he was hit while out of bounds and the ball came out. That to me is a catch cause u can not fumble when u are out of bounds. All in all that was a great game to watch and the calls other than that one at the end was back and forth. That was a catch
Hey Wolfpack I'm still cheering you guys on until the end. You have agreat group of guys and play with class. Good Luck Next week I wish I could be there but have other plan's Wolfpack all the way

again good game wolfpack, no hard feelings to you guys at all, just that shitty head ref. was a good hard game. and i think you know better then to listen to mud pies dumb ass message. nancy cameron? good one kurt(bizoss) ill hit you up tomorrow, think bobby is coming down too.

IT SOUNDS LIKE THE GENERALS (OR) WHO EVER IS POSTING THIS IS MAKING A PLAN FOR WHEN THEY LOOSE IN TWO WEEKS. THE REFS WILL EXCUSE WILL DO JUST FINE...

there is absolutely no reason for the cutters name to be brought up on this thread it is

Generals Wolfpack thats it and BAD REFS

please leave us out we dont need anymore shit on here that we already have

and ya Nancy bring that bubble head on down and we'll get a bit nutty

and also if the "SPORTS REPORTER" WOULD NICELY contact me it would be great...
kurt.engelking@gmail.com

FIRST AND FOREMOST GOOD GAME BY THE WOLFPACK YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD GAME PLAN OF RUNNING THE BALL AND PLAYING THE FIELD POSITION GAME ON US. YOUR D LINE MAINLY NUMBER 6 SHROCK IS A BEAST AND KNOWING WHERE HE IS ON THE FIELD AT ALL TIMES IS PRIORITY NUMBER ONE WHEN PLAYING THE WOLFPACK. AS FAR AS THE REFS EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT THE REFS ARE HORRIBLE WHENEVER THE GENERALS GET ON THE FIELD, THEY ARE THE GREAT EQUALIZER FOR THE OTHER TEAM MORE SO THAN RAIN DURING A GAME AGAINST US. I ASK ANYONE THATS A GENERAL TO NAME ONE GAME THIS YEAR WHERE THE REFS GAVE US ANY FAIR CALLS LETS SEE PATRIOTS GAME NO.... BUT WE WON....PANTHERS GAME NO BUT WE WON...RAIDERS GAME HELL NO BUT WE WON... WOLFPACK GAME HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE WORST REFS IN THE HISTORY OF SEMI PRO IN MY OPINION BUT WE WON. MY POINT IS THERE IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THE REFS BUT YET WE STILL WON NO MATTER IF WE SMASHED A TEAM 56-0 OR WE GIVE UP A FIELD GOAL AND ONLY SCORE A TOUCHDOWN AND SCORE 2 POINTS FOR THE OTHER TEAM WE STILL WON. THE REFS ARENT GOIN TO EVER MAKE US LOOSE A GAME, NO ONE CANT BEAT US BUT OURSELVES AND WE SAW THAT THIS WEEKEND. HOW MANY TIMES WHERE WE IN THE REDZONE AND CAME UP EMPTY HOW MANY TIMES DID WE MARCH DOWN THE FIELD AT WILL BUT HAD COSTLY TURNOVERS. WE COULD HAVE SCORED 4 OTHER TD'S OTHER THEN THE ONE WE HAD BUT WE BEAT OURSELVES. LETS TAKE CARE OF OUR BIZ AND PLAY TO OUR LEVEL AND NOT THE REST OF THE IFL AND NO ONE STANDS A CHANCE. THE REFS MAY SUCK AND HAVE IT OUT FOR US? BUT WE ARE IN CONTROL OF OUR DESTINY. AND LOOK WOULD IT SHOWS WE BEAT OUR SELVES THIS WEEKEND STILL KEPT OUR COMPOSURE AND PULLED OUT A VICTORY AND WE R STILL WERE WE WANTED TO BE.... AND THATS UNDEFEATED AND IN POSITION FOR A NUMBER ONE SPOT FOR THE PLAYOFFS. AND TO THE D I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR PICKING UP THE OFFENSIVE YA THE BEST D IVE SEEN IN SEMI PRO YOU GUYS WERE ON THE FIELD FOR ABOUT 65 TO 70 PERCENT OF THE GAME AND EVERY TIME YOU GUYS GOT STOPS. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE GENERALS WILL MAKE NO EXCUSE FOR ANYTHING IN TWO WEEKS WE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE CUTTERS RIGHT NOW WE WILL SMASH THAT BRIDGE WHEN WE GET TO IT OR EVEN THE WOLFPACK THAT GAMES IS OVER OUR FOCUS IS ON A CRUSH TEAM THATS COMING TO US THIS WEEKEND. AND THEY GOT TALENT LETS GET IT GENERALS WE CONTROL OUR DESTINY NOBODY ELSE

P.S "GIVE THEM NOTHING"

Jay-Dub # 84/16 of the Generals
FIRST AND FOREMOST GOOD GAME BY THE WOLFPACK YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD GAME PLAN OF RUNNING THE BALL AND PLAYING THE FIELD POSITION GAME ON US. YOUR D LINE MAINLY NUMBER 6 SHROCK IS A BEAST AND KNOWING WHERE HE IS ON THE FIELD AT ALL TIMES IS PRIORITY NUMBER ONE WHEN PLAYING THE WOLFPACK. AS FAR AS THE REFS EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT THE REFS ARE HORRIBLE WHENEVER THE GENERALS GET ON THE FIELD, THEY ARE THE GREAT EQUALIZER FOR THE OTHER TEAM MORE SO THAN RAIN DURING A GAME AGAINST US. I ASK ANYONE THATS A GENERAL TO NAME ONE GAME THIS YEAR WHERE THE REFS GAVE US ANY FAIR CALLS LETS SEE PATRIOTS GAME NO.... BUT WE WON....PANTHERS GAME NO BUT WE WON...RAIDERS GAME HELL NO BUT WE WON... WOLFPACK GAME HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE WORST REFS IN THE HISTORY OF SEMI PRO IN MY OPINION BUT WE WON. MY POINT IS THERE IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THE REFS BUT YET WE STILL WON NO MATTER IF WE SMASHED A TEAM 56-0 OR WE GIVE UP A FIELD GOAL AND ONLY SCORE A TOUCHDOWN AND SCORE 2 POINTS FOR THE OTHER TEAM WE STILL WON. THE REFS ARENT GOIN TO EVER MAKE US LOOSE A GAME, NO ONE CANT BEAT US BUT OURSELVES AND WE SAW THAT THIS WEEKEND. HOW MANY TIMES WHERE WE IN THE REDZONE AND CAME UP EMPTY HOW MANY TIMES DID WE MARCH DOWN THE FIELD AT WILL BUT HAD COSTLY TURNOVERS. WE COULD HAVE SCORED 4 OTHER TD'S OTHER THEN THE ONE WE HAD BUT WE BEAT OURSELVES. LETS TAKE CARE OF OUR BIZ AND PLAY TO OUR LEVEL AND NOT THE REST OF THE IFL AND NO ONE STANDS A CHANCE. THE REFS MAY SUCK AND HAVE IT OUT FOR US? BUT WE ARE IN CONTROL OF OUR DESTINY. AND LOOK WOULD IT SHOWS WE BEAT OUR SELVES THIS WEEKEND STILL KEPT OUR COMPOSURE AND PULLED OUT A VICTORY AND WE R STILL WERE WE WANTED TO BE.... AND THATS UNDEFEATED AND IN POSITION FOR A NUMBER ONE SPOT FOR THE PLAYOFFS. AND TO THE D I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR PICKING UP THE OFFENSIVE YA THE BEST D IVE SEEN IN SEMI PRO YOU GUYS WERE ON THE FIELD FOR ABOUT 65 TO 70 PERCENT OF THE GAME AND EVERY TIME YOU GUYS GOT STOPS. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE GENERALS WILL MAKE NO EXCUSE FOR ANYTHING IN TWO WEEKS WE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE CUTTERS RIGHT NOW WE WILL SMASH THAT BRIDGE WHEN WE GET TO IT OR EVEN THE WOLFPACK THAT GAMES IS OVER OUR FOCUS IS ON A CRUSH TEAM THATS COMING TO US THIS WEEKEND. AND THEY GOT TALENT LETS GET IT GENERALS WE CONTROL OUR DESTINY NOBODY ELSE

P.S "GIVE THEM NOTHING"

"AS FAR AS THE REFS EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT THE REFS ARE HORRIBLE WHENEVER THE GENERALS GET ON THE FIELD, THEY ARE THE GREAT EQUALIZER FOR THE OTHER TEAM MORE SO THAN RAIN DURING A GAME AGAINST US. I ASK ANYONE THATS A GENERAL TO NAME ONE GAME THIS YEAR WHERE THE REFS GAVE US ANY FAIR CALLS LETS SEE PATRIOTS GAME NO.... BUT WE WON....PANTHERS GAME NO BUT WE WON...RAIDERS GAME HELL NO BUT WE WON... WOLFPACK GAME"
IF THAT HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT THEN FUCK BELIEVE THE WORLDS AGAINST YOU

"LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE GENERALS WILL MAKE NO EXCUSE FOR ANYTHING IN TWO WEEKS WE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE CUTTERS RIGHT NOW WE WILL SMASH THAT BRIDGE"

I'D LAUGH MY ASS OFF IF THE CRUSH CAUGHT YOU SLEEPING...
WHAT BRIDGE? DUB, WHAT FUCKING BRIDGE?

Mr. Dub
you listed 3/4 games that you should have stomped the teams.... nice job! how did the refs fuck your 50+pt shutout games up? The wolfpack should have quieted your stupid JAYDUB ass down! BUT NO! it didnt. Shrock should have kicked u in the sack and power bombed you!!!
as for caring about the crush that respectable... but you know as well as i that thats not who your thinking about so why even say it. YOU HAVE MORE FILM ON US THEN WE HAVE ON OURSELVES! you and the manufactured Generals team want the champ! so quit playing JAYDUB you know you are not that committed of an athlete JT just makes you that way!!! you should be thankful that you have a coach that can keep all you fukers in line!!
HOW DO YOU WHERE 84 AND 16?
I GOT MORE TO SAY JUST CANT THINK OF IT ALL

SAY HI TO NANCY

KURT ENGELKING 36

Generals, no more posts about this, period. Come ready to practice Tuesday.

Sweet titty tuesday.Refs are just that refs there nobodys they read a hand book carry flags are queer look like escaped prisoners out there.They call nothing legit and throw a flag quicker then a homo puts on chapstick at a dick sucking contest its ok so a win is a win thats all that matters.

CHRIS IS RIGHT JAYDUB YOU NEED TO GET YOUR CHAPSTICK READY

NO MORE TALKING OR CASEY WILL ENTER THE CONTEST

Kurt you already know they are going to bring up the Cutters lol. We have what everyone wants..its that simple and everyone that plays football knows that refs are against us because I would hold, facemask, punch and anything else I could do to win, but they wont let me! lol...

Everyone be ready or go home!!

Can i just ask for peoples opinions on what i am getting from all of this? Please people help me out if you can...
First of all the Generals game with the wolfpack was their first real game. The panthers and the raiders both just are not that good. And with this topic i am starting to see something you usually do not see with such a "great" team. Dont get me wrong you are my pick to win it all, but why do you guys all sit here and make excuses about the officials? Is this because you simply are not as good as what everyone thinks? Maybe you do not feel comfortable with a tight game, after blowing the two worst teams out of the water? You guys seem to be a team who might just fall apart with adversity! A great team does not sit on here and make excuses!!! Does anyone agree here or is this just me?

for ifl observer, not its not an excuse for the wolfpack game, hell we won. it was to open up some eyes around the league. the generals raiders game was way outta control beacuse of the refs. the head ref is the main guy in question. kicked outta of another league and told he was not aloud to ref another generals game, i think another ifl game?not saying field goal was good or catch was bad but a ref calling an opposing team to tell them "generals are dirty" even if it were true(thanks to wolfpack for your comments to us letting us know you didnt think so) its not that refs place to make such a call. he needs to be banned. stick to high school. your aloud to hit qbs after a tipped pass and pic and and if you make the call and overturn the interception its not 15yards from where the pic occurred. cutting in ifl is guard to guard and again, down by contact not just falling. good luck wolfpack, think you will win out and next time we face, i expect it to be an even better game than the first.

LOL

JC,
whats the difference between making people aware of a given situation and whining about it???

Kurt

apparently nothing from the way they make it sound

First and foremost my post was in no way to be disrespectful to another team more so to wake up everyone who was talkn about the refs, to the fact that no zebra controls the outcome of the game. yes there will be bad calls made but it doesnt effect the outcome of the final score and no matter how bad they are we got the win at the end of the day. Im saying we control our destiny not the refs. I made a post to put an end to all the rumbling about the refs. yeah they make alot of mistakes but we have to put the game out of there hands no one call or multiple calls makes a huge difference because the best team will win every saturday and thats a fact.
Before i post this i want to say to my team in no way or form do i disrespect you with my following words but i am a Man first and i wont b disrespected by any person on a message board or in person. Kurt Engelking wow how you can blow shyt out of context someone else on here posted that, "we the generals will use the refs for an excuse in two weeks in what will be the game of the regular season. I stated " LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE GENERALS WILL MAKE NO EXCUSE FOR ANYTHING IN TWO WEEKS WE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE CUTTERS RIGHT NOW WE WILL SMASH THAT BRIDGE WHEN WE GET TO IT"

Yes i am stating that we need no excuses for no one if we lose we lose but i dont plan on it, as far as me saying that we will smash that bridge when we get to it, thats are focus i mean come on you expect me to say that we are goin to lose noooooooo i got confidence in my team that every time we go out on the field we are goin to bring it to the other team and smash them between the lines i hope you got that type of swag to about your team and yourself.so when we get to that bridge the Cutters we will be prepared for it. see you say what bridge? see we are on a road march for the IFL championship and evertime we meet an opponent we are crossing and destroying that bridge on our road to our goal the Championship. It just happens to be that you guys the Cutters are one of those many bridges. so we will cross that path when the time comes we are on the road to our destination with the crush and that is our focus once the clock strikes 00:00 in the 4th then my attention is on your team.
As for this comment engelking
The wolfpack should have quieted your stupid JAYDUB ass down! BUT NO! it didnt. Shrock should have kicked u in the sack and power bombed you!!!

How bout you do it when we cross paths on the field there's no fear in my heart for you. Im a ball player and have played against you many times over the past few seasons your a decent player but more bark then bite.

Engelking comment:
but you know as well as i that thats not who your thinking about so why even say it. YOU HAVE MORE FILM ON US THEN WE HAVE ON OURSELVES! you and the manufactured Generals team want the champ! so quit playing JAYDUB you know you are not that committed of an athlete JT just makes you that way!!! you should be thankful that you have a coach that can keep all you fukers in line!!

As far as this comment here im focused on your message board rant about me and my squad right now cause your out of control; Okay i take it you know JT personally you know how much he cares about preparing for a game, it is the coaches number one priority to prepare his team how much film he has on ya i dont know but im pretty sure that JT is looking at crush film not cutters film but come sat after the game his focus will be on those tapes. Well im sorry we have alot of film on your team and ya dont have much on us hey if you want check out some of our youtube clips that should help a little. As far as manufactured team what kind of B.S is that we all are generals no matter what team we played on before we all where the same uniform and helmet with that G on the side. And we dont want the champ we want the championship. ya won last year and congrats to that journey but this isnt last year. As far as me being committed u dont know me you dont know nothing about me but i know my team mates know me and know that i will block my ass of go over the middle do whatever for my general brothers step up and play QB if our starter goes down like last year when we played ya im all about doin whatever for the team to win and have done so. Im passionate about the game of football from grade school, middle school, highschool and college ball and my teamates who play with me no that.

JT makes me alot of things but passion for the game comes from within JT prepares me and the team through the week but when we get on that field JT cant win individual battles for me or my team he cant catch the ball for me or the team he cant go out there and block for the oline he cant throw the ball for the QB. JT is one the best coaches i have had the pleasure to play for and im glad to play for him but as my college coach would say all the time it aint about the X's and O's its the Jimmy's and Joes. It comes down to the play on the field of the players and there execution. you can have the best coach ever but if you dont have players to excute u wont be successfull. It is up to us.

Engelking statement:you should be thankful that you have a coach that can keep all you fukers in line!!

I am thankful for coach, im thankful that he has came to the generals and added a swagger to our practice habbits and game preperation im thankful for everything he does for the team but we the general aint no fuckers and you will no that soon enough when we meet between the lines and thats the last comments you will here from me aint got nothing else to say to ya Engelking i hope i answered ya questions. As for my number you will know who i am when we meet im not hiding.

P.S Give them nothing, take everything

You are right about one thing. The refs can only take a game from you if you give it to them. This game could have went either way regardless of the refs. I seen missed calls on both sides, it happens. Chalk it up as a win because that is what it was and great teams win close games, but if I was you I wouldnt downgrade your win by complaining about the refs. That is just my opinion.

Kurt just gets boys all in a frenzy lol.

JC, dude is in one hell of a frenzy!!!
i dont even know where to respond... Good luck Jaydub
and lets be real you would be on your back if you came across the middle! ask your own teammates they'll tell you! just being honest.
and apparently youre committed, great, but you should committ less to getting your panties in a bunch...

you should also phrase things the right way then you wont get such a response out of assholes like me...
ex. "crush the bridge in 2 weeks"

nobody expects you to hide, i just figured you would be standing behind everyone on the sideline anyway

Kurt Engelking 36

Kurt Engelking 36
Jay-Dub # 84/16 of the Generals

P.S "GIVE THEM NOTHING"

"AS FAR AS THE REFS EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT THE REFS ARE HORRIBLE WHENEVER THE GENERALS GET ON THE FIELD, THEY ARE THE GREAT EQUALIZER FOR THE OTHER TEAM MORE SO THAN RAIN DURING A GAME AGAINST US. I ASK ANYONE THATS A GENERAL TO NAME ONE GAME THIS YEAR WHERE THE REFS GAVE US ANY FAIR CALLS LETS SEE PATRIOTS GAME NO.... BUT WE WON....PANTHERS GAME NO BUT WE WON...RAIDERS GAME HELL NO BUT WE WON... WOLFPACK GAME"
IF THAT HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT THEN FUCK BELIEVE THE WORLDS AGAINST YOU

"LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE GENERALS WILL MAKE NO EXCUSE FOR ANYTHING IN TWO WEEKS WE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE CUTTERS RIGHT NOW WE WILL SMASH THAT BRIDGE"

I'D LAUGH MY ASS OFF IF THE CRUSH CAUGHT YOU SLEEPING...
WHAT BRIDGE? DUB, WHAT FUCKING BRIDGE?

Mr. Dub
you listed 3/4 games that you should have stomped the teams.... nice job! how did the refs fuck your 50+pt shutout games up? The wolfpack should have quieted your stupid JAYDUB ass down! BUT NO! it didnt. Shrock should have kicked u in the sack and power bombed you!!!
as for caring about the crush that respectable... but you know as well as i that thats not who your thinking about so why even say it. YOU HAVE MORE FILM ON US THEN WE HAVE ON OURSELVES! you and the manufactured Generals team want the champ! so quit playing JAYDUB you know you are not that committed of an athlete JT just makes you that way!!! you should be thankful that you have a coach that can keep all you fukers in line!!
I GOT MORE TO SAY JUST CANT THINK OF IT ALL

SAY HI TO NANCY

KURT ENGELKING 36

Kurt we all know who the pile of S#*T is who has got all the tape of the team and it don't matter come with all the camera's you all want cause in the end there is only one team gonna be standing tall and undefeated and that will be the cutters and we will start proving that come saturday night when the wolfpack gets returned to puppy form

not sure who you are cutter but kurt is one of my good freinds and i can assure you he does not appreciate you speaking for him. prob be a good idea to not talk shit until after you beat the wolfpack, if you beat the wolfpack, then talk all you want.

#47 generals mike cameron
not sure who you are cutter but kurt is one of my good freinds and i can assure you he does not appreciate you speaking for him. prob be a good idea to not talk shit until after you beat the wolfpack, if you beat the wolfpack, then talk all you want.

I wasn't speaking for him just saying we all know who the stink pile is that is getting all the film we are not blind in Bloomington and I only emntioned the Wolfpack game nothing more than that we will destroy the wolfpack mark MY words on that then I'm have something to say to the Generals teams and a few words for a big worthless pile of dung.
You are right we do play the pups this week and in all fairness they gave your team a fight but then has your team ever beat the generals in fact there has been only one team to beat the Cutters in the IFL and that game was played without 7 starters for crying out loud.
All I'm saying is this the Cutters are far and away the dominate team in the IFL they are the Broncos reborn, not going to argue it on here have the record and ring from last year to prove it, and until someone beats the cutters everyone just needs to start thinking about how good second place is.

Dude stfu.Who cares about what you did last year you arent anybody reborn.Good team yes good players yes.Saying everyone needs to start talking about 2nd place not sure about that.In the words of the late great bon jovi dude your living on a prayer hahahahahahahaha.jokes.

Now as far as kurt goes im sure he will get on here and post soon so no need to make statements for him.Ill text him and let him know there is a thread that needs his attention.I might go to his house later to play bill elliot racing on nintendo i dont know yet though.

Looking forward to the crush game this weekend.Wish them luck on there journey to play us.I will discuss the cutters after saturdays win hahahahaha.

Mike you better hold your tongue with all this "if" you win crap. Better keep that shit in text boy lol

cutter
#47 generals mike cameron

I wasn't speaking for him just saying we all know who the stink pile is that is getting all the film we are not blind in Bloomington and I only emntioned the Wolfpack game nothing more than that we will destroy the wolfpack mark MY words on that then I'm have something to say to the Generals teams and a few words for a big worthless pile of dung.
You are right we do play the pups this week and in all fairness they gave your team a fight but then has your team ever beat the generals in fact there has been only one team to beat the Cutters in the IFL and that game was played without 7 starters for crying out loud.

All I'm saying is this the Cutters are far and away the dominate team in the IFL they are the Broncos reborn, not going to argue it on here have the record and ring from last year to prove it, and until someone beats the cutters everyone just needs to start thinking about how good second place is.

alright fellas way to start a great evening of pissin people off and sayin inappropriate things.....

FIRST AND FOREMOST THE CUTTERS ARE NOT, I REPEAT ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM THE BRONCOS FROM THE PAST...

"All I'm saying is this the Cutters are far and away the dominate team in the IFL they are the Broncos reborn, not going to argue it on here have the record and ring from last year to prove it, and until someone beats the cutters everyone just needs to start thinking about how good second place is"

BRONCOS WON 3STRAIGHT AND LOST 3REGULAR SEASON GAMES IN 3 YEARS, 2YEARS WERE UNDEFEATED REGULAR SEASONS...

AND FOR MIKE CAMERON, HE IS COMPLETELY ACCURATE WHEN HE SAID I WILL SPEAK FOR MYSELF...

AND FOR YOU, YOU HAD BETTER NOT POST ANOTHER FUCKING WORD ON HERE ABOUT STOMPING THE WOLFPACK OR THE GENERALS...

"I only emntioned the Wolfpack game nothing more than that we will destroy the wolfpack mark MY words on that then I'm have something to say to the Generals teams and a few words for a big worthless pile of dung."

DUDE YOU NEED TO ATLEAST LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE...
OR IF YOU WERE HIGH OR DRUNK OR WHAT...
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT NOT TO SAY TO THE POSSIBLE 2 BEST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE.
THAT IS HOW I SUGGEST YOU PREPARE FOR THIS GAME AS IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE BEST THEREFORE YOU WILL GIVE YOUR BEST....

SURE ITS FUN TO GET ON HERE AND TALK SHIT TO PEOPLE ITS WHAT I DO BEST NOW THAT IM INJURED AND CAN BARELY TYPE, BUT

YOU DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT STOMPING A TEAM THAT HAS ALL OF THE ABILITIES AND ATHLETES TO STOMP YOU!!!

THIS WEEK VS THE WOLFPACK WE WILL DEFINITELY SEE EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE BEST OF LUCK TO THEM AND SAFE TRAVELS AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS...

IM HONESTLY SHOCKED THAT SOMEONE WOULD EVEN POST THIS IF THEY WERE DRUNK.... AND SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAD TO READ THIS...

CUTTERS PLAYERS BETTER PACK YOUR LUNCH, GROW A SACK, AND BE READY...
I G U A R A N T E E THIS IS THE BEST 1-2 THIS LEAGUE HAS PROBABLY SEEN...

CHRIS BILL ELLIOT SUPERSPEEDWAY ITS ON... I GET THE TURBO CONTROLLER...

KURT ENGELKING 36

ANY QUESTION OR COMMENT
JUST SHOOT AN EMAIL OR GOD KNOWS ILL
BE TALKING IT UP ON HERE....
GOTTA HELP SUPA PAY THE BILLS
AROUND HERE