supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mustangs@shamrock/wolfpack@generals

The mustangs vs the shamrock will be a rematch of last years first round playoff game. The mustangs were victotious 17 to 10 i beleive. These two defenses are tough and will dominate the game. It just depends on who can make the most plays. There was a point in the game last week where the raiders were inside the five yard line, got an offside penalty, had five tries to get it in and by the turnover on downs the were well outside the five. Stingy. The mustangs had 8 ints last! Wow! I dont care who you are playing that is impressive. I know church is held on sundays but you might want to go to the new bretheren church on saturday because that will be a good one. I must admit the wolfpack have shut my mouth! This team is tough and i am sure are not being overlooked. Holding that generals offense to 0 pts untill 4 min left in the fourth. Thats defense. This team is going to make some noise in the playoffs. The cutters are the same old cutters which is a dangerous thing for anyone they face. Its on!

Re: mustangs@shamrock/wolfpack@generals

The shamrock havent played anyone yet. By the end of this week they will have and all of the hype will end. I know they have been tough all year especially on the defensive side but they are going to be overmatched in this one. The buck stops here my friend. The wolfpack and the cutters game will depend on how well the wolfpack travel because so far they havent had to this far. I think they will do fine though but they wont be able to beat the cutters at home and at full strength. They have proved that they are a good team but not a top team yet. But i agree that could change come playoff time.

Cutters over the wolfpack 10-7
Generals beat the crush 49-0
Mustangs over the shamrock 24-14
Raiders get a win over the panthers 21-14

ok bigman it seems to me that you got alot to say about the shamrock but obviously you aint been to a game else you wouldn't have so much shit to say. they have a team that maintains so until you have seen a game, cause i can tell you haven't, you should really shut up cause you don't really know what your talking about. you would think by now you would come up with something more original instead of using they ain't played no one yet come on now do you really think they aint heard that one.. its becoming a regular saying when referring to the shamrock. they get that they aint gonna get any love but they don't need it cause they know how their team is and by the end of the season so will all you HATERS so keep playing cause its motivating so all we can really say is THANKS

we love the haters if we hadnt played anybody we wouldnt be 3-0 wed be 0-0 haha...but forreal KEEP IT COMIN WE WOULD HATE TO NOT BE HATED

The shamrock might not of played anyone up to date but they are getting better each week. The mustangs are a great team i guess everyone will know after saturday. As far as the wolfpack they have become a team to look out for. It looks like it will not be an easy game for any IFL team to play the wolfpack or shamrock. You think the shamrock TEAM does not have the goods well 3 and 0 is okay. How many teams in the IFL are 3 and 0 OH MAN ONLY 3!!!! What's the problem???? That sounds better then 1 and 7 from a year ago  to me. What will be said if the shamrock beat the mustangs who are a two touchdown favorite? I know (They will go 0 and 4 the rest of the year  because they have not played anyone) All i can say is bring on the big boys cause the best game of the year will be the shamrock and the wolfpack in a back door brawl soo take that to the bank and let the chips fall baby. It is a tuff finish for the shamrock but the season lays out perfect for them and the only thing that can stop them from getting better is the shamrock. Good luck to all the IFL teams the rest of the year and let's see what happens.

bmusick2 you sho right........how are we 3-0 but haven't played anybody?

Cause outlaw9 we havent. We have played the low end of the league and now the easy stuff stops here. Just cause we are 3-0 dosnt mean we are good it means we can get better to make a name for the shamrock. Nobody gives two shits about us why you guys saying we have played somebody? Look at the rankings the three teams we played are at the bottom not the top so lets do something saturday to actually bring the talk cause if we dont get the job done saturday all talk is cheap. WHO ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Well I think that the Shamrock will beat the Mustangs by at least 10 and there will still be three unveaten teams after saturday The Generals will have it easy with the crush and win 35-3 and the Cutters will destroy the Wolfpack no doubt about that they will travel with about 27 or 28 players and will get their butts handed to them. The Cutters are going to go undefeated and win that back to back ship and there isn't anyone who can stop them least a first year start up team that has one win this season and jusy who was that big win against?? I say Cutters on top at the end 42 - 10
at the season end and start of the play-offs I believe this will be the seedings now print this off and save it cause it is the truth

#1 Cutters 7-0

#2 Shamrock 6-1

#3 Generals 5-2

#4 Mustangs 4-3

#5 Wolfpack 3-4

#6 Crush 2-5

#7 Raiders 1-6

#8 Panthers 1-6

crack smoker!!

email me who this is

its too early to say some of those things especially with the 2...... count em 2 (wolfpack and the generals) hardest games of the year coming up...

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT I WISH I COULD GET SOME OF BOTH OF THESE TEAMS AND ITS KILLIN ME THAT I CANT!

KURT36

cutter
Well I think that the Shamrock will beat the Mustangs by at least 10 and there will still be three unveaten teams after saturday The Generals will have it easy with the crush and win 35-3 and the Cutters will destroy the Wolfpack no doubt about that they will travel with about 27 or 28 players and will get their butts handed to them. The Cutters are going to go undefeated and win that back to back ship and there isn't anyone who can stop them least a first year start up team that has one win this season and jusy who was that big win against?? I say Cutters on top at the end 42 - 10
at the season end and start of the play-offs I believe this will be the seedings now print this off and save it cause it is the truth

#1 Cutters 7-0

#2 Shamrock 6-1

#3 Generals 5-2

#4 Mustangs 4-3

#5 Wolfpack 3-4

#6 Crush 2-5

#7 Raiders 1-6

#8 Panthers 1-6

Unveaton jusy! damn I bet that's the stickiest of the icky cause your thoughts have to be clouded a little bit! Good luck to you mr cutter in your quest for an unveaton season! LOL you may find it harder to acomplish than you think!

MR CUTTER, SIR YOU ARE AN IDIOT! NOT EVEN GOING TO GO INTO YOUR PREDICTIONS- HOWEVER GO BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL AND CHECK YOUR MATH, YOU CANT JUST GIVE SOMEBODY A RECORD. LOOK ON YOUR PREDICTIONS - 8 TEAMS HAVE A COMBINED WINS OF 29 AND COMBINED LOSSES - 27. DOESN'T ADD UP. GOOD JOB DOUCHE! WAY TO MAKE SHIT UP!!

You guys are funny! All this talk of whos good and i havent seen the mustangs come up yet. Do you not realize that when the cutters took the lead in that game the mustangs were driving for the game winning td? Eventually they will beat the cutters and i think both teams know it. THe shamrock 6-1? Woooooooow!!!!! ok you have played teams and the ones you won this is their total record. 0-13 (Titans, panthers,crush,raiders) So maybe i misworded it. Earn your respect and it will be given to you.

IFL fan
MR CUTTER, SIR YOU ARE AN IDIOT! NOT EVEN GOING TO GO INTO YOUR PREDICTIONS- HOWEVER GO BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL AND CHECK YOUR MATH, YOU CANT JUST GIVE SOMEBODY A RECORD. LOOK ON YOUR PREDICTIONS - 8 TEAMS HAVE A COMBINED WINS OF 29 AND COMBINED LOSSES - 27. DOESN'T ADD UP. GOOD JOB DOUCHE! WAY TO MAKE SHIT UP!!

Well lets just talk some basic math here Mr. Know it all, there are 8 teams in the IFL each team plays each other once thats means a teams record must equal 7 between wins and losses.
You say my predictions total 29 wins and 27 losses well now guess what that comes to 56 in Bloomington in ( and most other places )so to me it is right on the money and if you think I'm wrong then tell me how it can be made different, now you run home to mommy and get her to teach you some math ( " DOUCHE bag )
Now to KURTSY BOY ( guess that will give away who I am ) don't worry about these two "big" games we will beat the puppy pack by 14 easy and the Generals by 20 without you and that does nothing but lets you get stronger and more rested for the playoff run.
Look at it this way when you hold that champoinship trophy high over your head you will be doing it with two strong arms.
Cutters 7-0 and two time champions in a class all by them self

WOW way to make yourself look even more retarded! If One team wins then another must lose- that means that all wins between the teams and all losses between teams must equal the same. Stupid fuck! do the math. and who have the cutters beat? The Mustangs shouldve beaten you, or did you actually dominate that game and I watched a different game. Prediction- Wolfpack gonna whoop that ass!

Ok I changed one little thing just to please you but the first one was correct the losses do not have to be the same as the wins but here I took a win away from the Mustangs and gave them another loss now you have 28 wins and 28 losses if you have a league that has 8 teams and everyone plays each other once that means a total of 56 league regular season games the wins and losses do not have to be equal you douche the total of the W's and L's must equal 56 now who's the dumb a-hole where do you get off about the Mustang game they got it handed to them we did what we wanted when we wanted just like we are going to do on Saturday night against the puppy pack

#1 Cutters 7-0

#2 Shamrock 6-1

#3 Generals 5-2

#4 Mustangs 3-4

#5 Wolfpack 3-4

#6 Crush 2-5

#7 Raiders 1-6

#8 Panthers 1-6

You can't be a player because last I checked this was the IFL not the special olympics! But hey maybe I'm worng if so good luck an see you sat you overly excited water boy!

I certainly hope that when the Keystone Light beer buzz that someone has apparently had all day wears off he realizes that just because you can talk big and bad doesn't mean that you are.
I cannot wait until Sunday morning!!
This is the week that seperates the men from the boys.

Amen mike Amen! Good luck to you guys this weekend.

51 Ghaffar Wolfpack

I love this. This is GREAT. All of this talking means that people have a vested intrest not only in this sport, but in these teams. Last year, the only time that the word Shamrock was used in these posts, the words "Doormat of the IFL" followed close behind. Now someone has us going 6-1, ranked second. It is also a great story for the Wolfpack as well. Maybe they are 1-2, but they have taken on two of the best teams in the IFL, and held their own in both of them. I have several freinds on that team, and I though from the start they were going to be tough. I don't think anyone is suprised that the Generals, Cutters & Mustangs would be the strong. I have heard people talk about how these postings have some harsh words in them, but what do you think that Red Sox and the Yankees say about each other? Sports are great in that no matter how bad one's life is, for a few moments each week, people can forget the outside world, and focus in on something else. I will be the first to admit that I think a couple of people posting on here are real McAssholes (sorry Outlaw for taking your phrase), but I have found myself working harder just to show them how much of a jackass they really are (Speaking of jackasses, IFL Fan, what the hell? I offer to pay your way in last week and to chat it out with you, and you hide in the crowd, and don't say a thing? You predict us to lose, show up to see the Shamrock prove you wrong, and duck out like a schoolboy that peed his pants and did not want anyone to find out. No worries, I think I am going to make it my personal mission to shake every fans hand in the crowd this week, just so that if you do show up you have to look me in the eyes.) So, keep the smack talking up. It is entertaining, it pushes some, and it give me something to look forward to reading each night.

cutter
IFL fan

Well lets just talk some basic math here Mr. Know it all, there are 8 teams in the IFL each team plays each other once thats means a teams record must equal 7 between wins and losses.
You say my predictions total 29 wins and 27 losses well now guess what that comes to 56 in Bloomington in ( and most other places )so to me it is right on the money and if you think I'm wrong then tell me how it can be made different, now you run home to mommy and get her to teach you some math ( " DOUCHE bag )
Now to KURTSY BOY ( guess that will give away who I am ) don't worry about these two "big" games we will beat the puppy pack by 14 easy and the Generals by 20 without you and that does nothing but lets you get stronger and more rested for the playoff run.
Look at it this way when you hold that champoinship trophy high over your head you will be doing it with two strong arms.
Cutters 7-0 and two time champions in a class all by them self

STILL DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOUR MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF AND US AS CUTTERS....
I THOUGHT ABOUT IT EARLIER AND YOUR STANDINGS CANT BE RIGHT THE LAST PLACE TEAM WOULD HAVE TO BE WINLESS I BELIEVE... IM NOT THE MATH WHIZZZZZZ
SO BE A MAN STATE YOUR NAME OR EMAIL IT TO ME AND ILL SWEAR ON BOYSCOUT HONOR OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE JUST TELL ME WHO YOU ARE....

7-0
6-1
5-2
4-3
3-4
2-5
1-6
1-6 WHO DID THIS TEAM BEAT? WOULDNT THEY BE WINLESS?
IF IT WENT DOWN LIKE MR.HEADACHE SAYS IT WOULD.

CUTTER, I PRAISE YOUR CONFIDENCE BUT YOUR PEOPLE SKILLS ARE SERVERLY LACKING, TRY A LESS COCKY APPROACH!

KURT ENGELKING 36

IFL FAN
WOW way to make yourself look even more retarded! If One team wins then another must lose- that means that all wins between the teams and all losses between teams must equal the same. Stupid fuck! do the math. and who have the cutters beat? The Mustangs shouldve beaten you, or did you actually dominate that game and I watched a different game. Prediction- Wolfpack gonna whoop that ass!

NOT TO BRING UP THE PAST BUT A WINS A WIN...
AND WE WERE UP 14-0 IN THE 1ST THEN GOT LAZY OR YOU COULD SAY THATS AN EXCUSE BUT GOT LAZY AND SUNSHINE DID HIS THING IN HIS HURRY UP AND BUT UP 18 STRAIGHT... THEN THE STANGS LET A 40YR OLD FULLY ARTHRITIC BODY OUTRUN THEM FOR 80+ YDS FOR THE TD...
BOTTOM LINE IS THATS PAST AND THIS IS NOW GOOD LUCK AND IF YOU WANNA BRAG ASK ME MY RECORD AGAINST THE MUSTANGS.... HAHA JK CRISP KNOWS

GOOD LUCK DO WORK!
KURT ENGELKING 36

Cutters 7-0 and two time champions in a class all by them self [/quote]

Daddy always told me, "if you're gonna talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk." I know you're probably too dumb to learn anything from this but, maybe, just maybe, next time before you open you're mouth you'll stop and think first.