supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crush Players in Shorts

Umm... anyone else think the IFL needs to outlaw gym shorts on the football field? I do not say this to bash the crush but shorts? Seriously is this joke?

I don't have a problem with a few mismatched jerseys and the helmet that is different from the rest of the team because those items are expensive and we all have budgets but for goodness sake get some decent football pants that woln't come off when you get dragged to the ground.

Re: Crush Players in Shorts

Let me clear this up, yes we did have one guy in shorts. We are trying to find a pair of 4xl pants for him. They have been ordered and i agree it should be a rule players should be in pants. As for dragging him down good luck he is one of our Dline men and he is a big boy. Best of luck this week to all teams.

Hey,
I've got a couple pair of white 4xl practice pants.
I could let you have one of them. Call me 574-268-7979
KC MUSTANGS
SID

Is this the same guy who got in a fight with the cutters?

Actually, the IFL rules this year are that ALL players must be dressed alike or they are not permitted to be on the field. Players that come to play in different attire make the league look bad and should be aloud to play. Just a warning, some teams might actually have this rule enforced.

No it was not the same guy he is DONE. Honestly i wish the cops would have taken him away that day. He is one individual he isnt our whole team, we appoligized after that situation and i thought the rest of the day was a very clean and well played game. As for the pants Sid ill get a hold of you and we will do what we can to get him in pants.

The guy in the fight is NOT a member of our squad any longer.

crush70
No it was not the same guy he is DONE. Honestly i wish the cops would have taken him away that day. He is one individual he isnt our whole team, we appoligized after that situation and i thought the rest of the day was a very clean and well played game. As for the pants Sid ill get a hold of you and we will do what we can to get him in pants.

Hey guys. I am planning on coming down to practice Thursday. Sid I can get the pants from you and they can meet me at Rt 6 and Rt 15 afterwards. Will that help?

Let me see if i can get someone there, I would do it my self but ill be out of town for work. Thanks for your help mustangs.