supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Week In IndianaSemiProFootball Aug 8th

Good morning Indiana Semi Pro Football Nation.
After a long weekend full of business conventions in Chicago, I am glad to say I “Back home again in Indiana.” I did manage to get a almost everything updated last night.

I’d say if you were going to miss a weekend in football this past weekend was it. There were as I expected no major upsets. There were a few surprises. The Warriors found their first win in the NAFL against the River City Raptors 49 – 6. The Wolfpack almost pulled the upset against the Generals but the Generals fought back both the team and the refs to win 7 – 5. The Cardinals won against the fans pick over Force 28 – 20.

This weekend has some great matchups. In the IFL matchup of the week the Mustangs travel to the Shamrock looking to prove that the ‘rock can’t roll 4-0. In the MFL, we have last year’s championship rematch between the Patriots and the Bearcats. There will be lots of defensive hits, and special teams will once again change the game, but can the Patriots win this matchup on the road? Finally, the Indiana Mustangs travel into the Fire, who’s offense has been on Fire for the last two games. Can the Mustangs put out the flame?

The Indiana Scoreboard has been updates, the State Rankings, been tweaked, and the Fan Prediction Center has been refreshed and ready for another week of voting. Keep up the good work everyone, in the words of Supa, Make your mamas proud.