supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bearcats vs Pats

I just want to make a prediction for Saturday

Bearcats 26 Pats 14

I have seen them both play and Cats are strong and the Pats wont travel very well I think its a 6 hour drive.

Re: Bearcats vs Pats

Thank you for the confidence. The Patriots are a strong team and not one to take lightly. We expect a battle and look forward to a good game. Patriots travel safe and we will see you on Saturday.

That score prediction has too many points in it!

In all seriousness I've looked forward to this game since the schedule was finalized. I know you're not supposed to look ahead during the season, but it's kind of hard not to notice the big monster sitting in Week 5 and Week 10.

I hope you guys have a safe trip down and look forward to another awesome game.

Well I was at the Pats game vs the Pirates and seen a grave display of sportsmanship on the field by the Pats #12 who upon scoring a touchdown hiked his leg as to if pissing on the Goal pylon total disrespect for the game and should have been removed from the field but got a 15 yrd flag. The Pats need someone to get in that Arse and the Bearcats are the Team to do it.

If you don't think that's funny, something is wrong with you. It would have been different if he did it on their Pirate flag maybe.

It wasn't funny, it was tasteless and disrespectful to the fans the teams and to the league, hints the fact he got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. See you guys in week 9

What was the final score?

Maybe if it was that disrespectful, the refs would have kicked him out of the game instead of assesing a 15 yard penalty. What about when the Pirates player body slammed that same player? Where was the call on that one? The official said "if it would have been a pass play I would have called the foul"
Maybe if the Pirates D stepped up a little more in the first half, he couldn't of scored and done his peepee dance in the endzone.
I'm not taking anything away from the Pirates, they balled out and played a great defensive game against a team that usually does much better on offense. Our kick returner buried us deep a couple times, If he didn't do that, who knows what coulda happened.
It just sucks that the pirates O hasn't caught up with their D. When they do, they will be a good team.
But as has been said before, to be the man, you gotta BEAT the man. The Patriots have been to 3 straight ships for a reason.

It was funny. If you can't laugh at that you've got issues. The only thing he was disrespecting was the pylon.

Well since Wayne wasn't at the game, lets let him watch your "celebration dance" and tell us if its "class". Maybe your QB can explain what class is since he threw a water bottle at our scoreboard in the last 2 minutes of the game. What would happend if this is the type of behavior we displayed in front of the Belmont's Athletic Director?

endzone on 12seconds.tv

I'll admit it, I was standing next to the scoreboard, and after your scorekeeper didn't run time for a second play, we were yelling to the refs to get their attention. I tossed my empty water bottle in the air towards the scoreboard to get the refs attention.
Thanks for the video fella.

Towards??? I was standing on the other side of the field by the far endzone and heard the bottle hit the scoreboard from about 140 yards away!! That is a brand new board that was bought for the Pendlton Youth Football team, that was disrespectful to them!!

You're full of shit buddy.

Patriots #4
I tossed my empty water bottle in the air towards the scoreboard to get the refs attention.

even my 3 year old daughter knows not to throw stuff for attention

way to stay on topic. lets all talk about how bad of sportsmanship we have. i hate to lose, i hate when refs make bad calls, i cant stand when i miss a block, i cant stand going out for kickoff, road games guess what i dont like to travel. on a real note sorry for the bottle being thrown. stay on topic dont switch it with the topic you want make a new one. PATS by 1 in a shoot-out good luck all

Bearcats 35
Patriots 6

Patriots #4

I'm not your buddy, friend!

Seriously
Patriots #4

I'm not your buddy, friend!

I'm not your friend, pal!

Yeah well, I'm not your pal, amigo!!!

WOLF
Yeah well, I'm not your pal, amigo!!!

Ya we know your a F_cktard lots a class in the Pats ORG Great owner

It goes back to how much class can you have when you won't even post your name on this thread. LOSER!!!!

I'm not hiding, why are you? You probably wouldn't recognize me if we met on the street would you?
Some of us that have been around for a minute understand that this is football, a game, and games are meant to be fun. Some of you try your hardest to take any fun out of it. You try and act like what we do is important. On some level it is, but only to those of us who are involved in it. We are not changing the world around us.
I watched the video. I personally laughed at it. It was funny, If a Pirate Player had done it after he had scored on us, IT WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN FUNNY!!!!
I watched the whole game, I could sit and pull things from the video that were just as "inappropriate" and have no place in the context of a game, If you are getting beat by a player you don't grab him and throw him to the ground, or put him in a leg lock as he runs by you. This was happening on both sides, just as it does to some extent in EVERY GAME at this level.
It boils down to what is fun, and how much fun should be allowed, obviously #12 stepped over the line in the officials eyes, or they wouldn't have thrown the flag. That's why the rules are in place, had they felt it necessary to eject him for his actions, they could have done that. If you want to make more out of things than there should be, that's on you. But, then ALL he trash talk should be stopped, all dirty play should be penalized, etc.
I personally wouldn't have done that, mainly because I probably couldn't have found the endzone, but that just isn't me. You haven't been at my practices, so you don't know whether I adressed the issue or not, until you are there, keep hackin away under your annonymous posts.
I know that everyone who reads the posts on here have either witnessed or heard about situatons much worse than a player acting like a dog peeing on a pylon.
I have heard players threaten to shoot other players, and for what? Because we are playing a game, that, in the big picture means nothing more than we get to play a game.
So before you keep trying to turn this into something it isn't, step back and realize what it really means. If we were a 0-10 football team none of you would have said a word. But since we have been successful, we are under a microscope, that's fine, we will deal with it and move on.
If you want to put the blame on me(thanks, Akon) that is fine, I have probably been blamed for much worse and by much better people. I'm ok with that.
Now then, I'm not sure if you have heard, but there is a game that I need to get ready for. I really have to drive 6 hours , damn that's a LONG way. Couldn't we have met somewhere in the middle, you know like Key West????!!!!!

Wow! Wayne you shouldn't have even had to explain yourself. In case nobody noticed this thread was not started to clown on the pats sportsmanship. I believe it was started for predictions and to hype up the game.

I gotta tell ya I am very excited for this rematch. To all Pats: travel safe and we will see you Sat.

I wonder if soldiers feel this way before they go into battle.lol Damn I don't even know how I am going to sleep tonight.

#53 OHIO RIVER BEARCATS

must have hit a sore spot there Wayne since yes I can be unknown its great hell I might even be on your Team!!!

I doubt it, my guys aren't scared to post their name, they aren't chicken$%#*. They'll own up to what they say and do, that's just how grown ups do. Maybe you'll know someday.
And NO you didn't really hit a sore spot, I just enjoy debating every once in a while. I like to have a battle of the wits occasionally, but it's obvious that you are unarmed, so I won't pick on you anymore, Sorry.

Wayne,

Are most of you guys staying down here overnight tomorrow?

I know that some have made arrangements to stay while others plan to drive back after the game.
Dunn Hospitality was very gracious in working with us on accomodations.
I think all are planning to try and eat something afterward though.

Youknow I just read the post above from Wanye Wolf and you know it is one of the best posts on here in a while. Sure I enjoy reading about all the jaw jacking and debating and name calling and who is gonna hand who their A$$ but you know when you stop and think about it, this is just a game that is played on Saturday afternoons or evenings and it is for the love of the game and FUN. I see so many funny things on here people who are supposed to be fine christan church going on Sunday people who will lose all regligion when they get on here, I see friend turn against each other because one leaves one team and goes to another to play no matter the reason just pure hate because he is no longer scoring for their team.You know they always have told me that commication is a key to life and sometimes people do a good job of that on here and other times they don't just as in life, I know of two young men who haven't spoken to each other in two years now because one went to play for a rival and I'm talking best friends here so with all this shouting going on and name calling going on why not everyone just stop take in a deep breath and reflex on what is going on in each one of your lives right now, remember you only make this journey once and friends are important don't let a game tear something apart that has taken years to form it simply isn't worth it.
Mr. Wolf has a very good organization and he is well respected in the world of semi-pro ball he has endured when others have not. There are others at this level as well that know what it takes and is reflected in their teams and organizations so just do what I ask take a minute and reflect on your life, think about friends you have and have you told them lately you are thankful for their friendship lets all try to be better board people on here for a while. If you have had issues then communicate to the other side work it out live laugh and love people life is short.
The reason I am writing this is I attended the funeral for my next door neighbor last week and I never told him how much his friendship meant to me over the years we had a disagreement over a tre a year ago and hadn't spoke much since now I have regrets so you see life is never certain nor are the events in our lives

Amen.

I see you addressed it @ practice Wayne that is why one of your players did it in the Bearcats game. Great coaching I see your players respect you unless you told them to go and Pee on the pylon.

WE did address it at practice as well as prior to the game. Then once he did do it, we jumped his ass. There's not a whole lot else that can be done. It's hard enough to police a team let alone to prevent players from celebrating in some shape or form.
If you recall there were more flags called on both teams vulgarity than there were thrown for any celebrations (which was one of our running backs spiking the ball and not the pylon ordeal where a ref was standing right there watching it happen).
I'm not saying I agree with it either. I'd much rather the other team feel me playing big rather than hear or see me.
Fact of the matter is we all pay to play. WE play to have fun, we play to win. If we take the fun out of the game, then you can keep it.

I'd prefer people let this go because it really sucks to hear about this and not the badass football game that was played.

I believe the player who recreated the 'canine celebration' only did so because such a big damn deal was made out of it the first time it happened. And that's the fault of everyone who comes on here and publicizes every little thing that someone does wrong.

Act like a man and take it up with each other one-on-one and stop spreading this bullshit on here like middle school girls. You only cause more problems by not handling things discretly.

As has been said in the Lord's Prayer after ever game on every field..."forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us".

Don't just say it, live it.

-----------
As far as the game goes....damn. I don't remember Pats #4 being that fast. Big #6 was an animal. Their offensive line looked like the Berlin wall. And big ups to their receivers and RB's for keeping us guessing and running all over the field.

See you guys in Decatur.

ive been watching this post go on and on for some time now, and cant help but be somewhat entertained and confused at the same time. This is my 6th season playing semipro football. 5 with grantcounty and 1 with the cardinals. The reason i decided to post this is more than usual this year everyone seems more up tight than usual. The refs at this level are horrible, but i have noticed something interesting. They blow calls both ways during games and it evens it self out. somepeople get this and dont get too worked up and go back to work the next play or game and thats how it should be. Ive played around Wayne and alot of other older guys for awhile now and they all get this stuff evens it self out within a game or season. as for all the sportsman stuff people need to relax and have fun. i belive it was chuck from the pats that has been peeing on the posts, and i have to say its all just in fun. ive seen that guy play in semipro and in the league at lawton and he is one of the more fun people to watch play. if people chilled out they might realize he is one hell of a ball player. 99.9 percent of us this is the only ball we will ever play again. so feel free to piss on goal posts, hump footballs, throw up hand gernades what ever have fun. if you dont like it then D the man up get a int, make a tackle one up him with your skills. years ago i saw wayne toss one of his better players because of how he was acting and i also seen him tear into his man this year for an unsportsman penalty. he handled the serious stuff the other stuff is just in fun. yes ii will say its all 100% bs trash talk, but sometimes its funny when it you team and some times it funny when its not. this post is kinda long winded and with alot of errors but last i wanna thank the cat that is a dr from the pats when i hurt my knee earlier this season against you guys and bob for helping me up.

ALL I DO IS PLAY FOOTBALL YOU DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR PYLON TO GET PISSED ON OR YOUR GOAL POST USED FOR AN ATM OR A BALL TOSSED INTO THE STANDS DONT LET NOBODY ON THE PATS SCORE OFFENSIVE OR DEFFENSIVE CAUSE WE ALL SHOW OFF WE'VE BEEN DOING IT PUTTING ON SHOWS FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS THIS IS NUMBER 3 SAYING THIS SO IF YOU FEEL DISRESPECTED STEP IT UP GET YOUR RING GAME UP MY GAME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF MY MOUTH IS JUST THE EXCLUSIVE SOUNDTRACK YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ME STOP ME UNTIL THEN STOP CRYING ABOUT THE CELEBRATIONS CAUSE FLAGS DON'T MEAN SHIT I GOT A DEFENSIVE THAT DOESNT MIND DEFENDING SHORT FIELDS AND BESIDES ITS PART OF THE GAME U CLAIM YOU LOVE IT WOULDN'T BE SO BAD IF YOU HAD THE TALENT OR HEART TO DO WHAT I DO I BACK THIS SHIT UP I'M NOT THE ONE ON THIS INTERNET SHIT TYPING FAST AND DOESN'T SEE THE FIELD I PLAY BALL DAY IN AND DAY OUT ITS CHUCK THE NUMBER 3 I AM WHAT EVER YOU SAY I AM BUT ONE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR MOUTH CAN GET YOU IN TROUBLE BELIVE ME I KNOW I'M A BIG GREEN TRUCK DOING A BUCK THROUGH ANY FORT WAYNE STREET IF YOU NEED DIRECT CONTACT BEFORE THE GAME AND I'M AT BELMONT ON THURSDAY AND 6P AT PRACTICE YEAH I TO PRACTICE HARD AT THAT AND THE NEXT SHOW WILL BE AT BELMONT AT 7P SATURDAY 15TH ITS DOLLAR NIGHT TICKETS ON ME COME ENJOY I'M CLOCKING OUT NOW TALIBAN AGENT NUMBER 3 WE HAVING FUN ISN'T THAT WHAT WE HERE FOR

Can you at least come up with a new one? We already saw the 'Dog Piss' celebration posted on here before you did it last week. I'm looking for originality. Something with a little substance, y'know? I mean, 'Dog Piss' didn't even get you penalized in Evansville.

Patriots-

If you can get Wayne to moonwalk, I'll do a back spin up into a headspin.

I'll do it too!

Wayne, I get to pick the music!

Hendricks

Wayne doing the moonwalk, talk about originality!!!LOL Wayne cant dance, everyone knows that!! Not to bust them nuts Wayne, but someone had to say it!!! LOL "Turn the lights on and watch me shine, C5!" PS. Zach, guess there wasnt ENOUGH points in that prediction,LOL

You're right on that. BMW79 was the only one I know who predicted the shootout. Foot in mouth for sure on that one.

wow! i had no idea that my canine celebration would create such a buzz. yeah its me the originator #12 a.k.a reggie jackson a.k.a 3-4-1 (i catch, kick,and cover safety. its like having 3 players for one get it?)a.k.a smooth black a.k.a CUM GET U SUM!!! i swear to god im not hard to find. i dont leave the field. thanks to all the attention the patriots have recieved due to my weak bladder. me and the chuckster a.k.a. #3 have decided to make that our endzone celebration only when we're on the road. so if you dont wanna have to wipe down ur pylons after the game... when we come to ur house, keep us out the house! lol! win loose or draw we having fun. bottom line. i aint loosin no sleep over no game. if u feel disrespected hit me in my mouth. thats how u make it personal. bearcats thanks for a good game. yall did yall homework and it showed. we dont do shit! we jus been better than everybody else. yall had sum film on us. we didnt have any on yall. that was the difference. thats our fault tho. we gon win the game that matters tho. rest of the league???? ur coach has a better chance of gettin pregnant! lol. (no offense ms. martin cardinal team mom ur a black queen and u know it)never personal fellas always fun

Grammar check FTW .Wayne has no leash on his puppies

Cardinals #64: This #95, Patriots Doc. You are welcome. Anytime I can help a fellow FB player, it is my honor. Glad you are feeling better. When I read your post, I was dying. Hand grenades? Good idea. This celebration thing has taken a life of its own. Congrats on your win this past weekend.

Bearcats: Good game. Can't get much closer than that. I cannot wait until our rematch in September and again in the Championship game. Great field. Have a great rest of the season!!

If you guys wanna do a trade for next game, hit me up.

yeah, you are right, I should probably swat their A$$ and send them to their cages. I thought they were house broke, guess I was wrong. At least they didn't $hit on the sideline, that coulda been messy.

I'm so glad that so much attention is being brought to 2 plays by 2 individuals and the celebrations instead of the last two battles we have fought on the field. I mean hell, We go to Madison County and have to play our asses off to beat the Pirates in a tough matchup then a week later make the 6 hour drive to the river, to play the 'Cats in 90+ degree heat in a game that came down to the last couple possesions.
While we came out on the short end of the scoreboard in that one, we had our chances, as did the 'Cats to blow it open. If a couple of plays had gone a different direction for either team, the score could have been well into the 40's or 50's for one or the other.
We are looking forward to the second half of the season since we get to spend 4 out of 5 at our house.
You can accuse me of "not having control" of my players, so what? I refuse to go to their houses and monitor every activity they participate in. The last time I checked my roster, everyone on it was over 18 years of age and classified as an adult. They have jobs and families, they are just trying to have fun
At least you know they are my players because they had the balls to identify themselves, unlike some of you crybabies who can't make it on the field.

Go through this site, you won't find many comments from my players putting anyone down, or threatening anyone. The few that do comment, are usually very respectful and understand what it's about. I don't personally attack anyone on here(unless you are a bitc# who won't state your name then I can say whatever I like because I'm not really talking to anyone at all) or belittle other teams. I don't blame some of my players for their frustration and finally venting it on the very forum where they are being attacked.
I'm not trying to be cocky, arrogant, or anything, but there is truth in what they say. If you don't like them celebrating and having fun, step up your game, and shut them down. They can't celebrate if they can't score. Be glad that I stopped the entire offense from following them to the zone and acting like a pack of dogs pissing on ALL the pylons like they were planning. The only reason it was done in E-ville was because someone wanted to make more of it than needed to be. I'll bet money that if it hadn't started in the NFL, we wouldn't see it at this level.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or that's what they say.
We are looking forward to the visit from the Force this weekend and yet another great game.

Brian, be careful what you ask for, it might not be pretty, or even recognizable, but if it gets you spinnin on your 60 something year old head, I'LL DO IT!!!!!

C5, thanks for keepin it real, good lookin out man! With friends like you...

Jimi, have you recovered and back to 100%, If so, then I know where not to try and get through that cardinal line, It'll be a LONG boring game for you brother!

47, i don't want your game tape, isn't it enough that I had to live through and witness the game in person, let alone replay it over and over so I can beat myself up for another 6 weeks? j/k hit me on my email and we'll work out the details

This isn't life, just a small part of our lives that we should enjoy while we can. You never know when you will have coached, played or even watched your last game. Life is too short as it is, why waste your time worrying about things that are out of your control?

Thats it right there fellas, you just DONT know when its your last anything. Real talk Wayne. Oh and as far as busting your nuts, you know i was just kidding right? I mean i would still like to play, i mean i can do it coach, im way better than he is, put me in coach. LOL Gotta love it!!! C5 Film? We dont need no stinking film!! ha haha

Thanks for asking about the knee, but its doing terrible if i was you i would line 2 dts in my gap and blitz a backer at me every play lol. If you wannabe tough, you gotta be dumb. im gonna play until im 50 with no cartilige or ligiments left.

Wayne,

Oh no you di-int! I'm gonna go get my Puma windbreaker right now!

Breakers revenge! ( Now I'm REALLY showing my age)

Hendricks