supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL Best

Its about that time again, we are about half way though so who are the best at each postion and stand out. Come on dont be shy give some people some props.
From the few games I have seen,

QB-pats and force sling it around, but I like the way EC QB is fearless

RB-Wildcats by far, I heard bearcats are good

WR-Pirates have decent wr, cards are good, force #8 is probably the best

TE-None have really stood out, help me out guys

On D,
D-line- pats, wildcats, blitz and cards are right there
LB- force might have the best LB core, with the bearcats, cards and pirates a close second

DB-wildcats, bearcats, and blitz

Re: MFL Best

I say John walser(#13 Force) is the best TE ask any team that has played the force this year they game plan for him if that doesnt make you the best then i dont know what does.

dont forget about those bearcats player,at every spot on the feild

QB - #1 - FORCE #2 - BEARCATS - THSES TWO LEAD THEIR TEAMS THE RIGHT WAY
RUNNING GAME - BEARCATS
WR - WILDCATS
O-LINE - BEARCATS
D-LINE - BLITZ AND BEAR CATS
LB - PIRATES
DB - TOSS UP

we aint number one at anything i love it

Maybe not as far as some of these people are concerned but remember you got the big trophy last year. I know that we remember it very well and look forward to playing you guys again. Drive safe and we will see you on Saturday.

I havent seen all the teams but from what I have witnessed from the Bearcats, Pirates, Wildcats, Force, Wolverines, and Patriots this is my opinion.

QB #4 Pats- Best pocket passer. #2 Wildcats- Best Scrambler.

HB It's very hard to choose one, so I'll talk about a few I have seen. Bearcats as a team has a good rushing attack. Pirates #34? is very fast and shifty and has a great FB. Wildcats #5 and #34 are very hard physical runners. Force #23 is there best player.

TE #13 Force- Def. the best. #43 Wildcats seems like a good TE.

OL Bearcats as a team is the best.

WR #6 Bearcats- Fast and Shifty #33 Wildcats- He is a burner. Pirates as a team has fast athletic WR. #8 Force- He is just tall.

DL Bearcats

LB Bearcats. #53 Pirates- He is a bruiser. #4 Wildcats- He looks pretty good.

DB I really don't know. I would probably go with Wildcats cause they had a lot of picks in the one game I watched them.