supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
defensive standouts

who are some defensive standouts that you have seen thus far?

Re: defensive standouts

Thats an easy one to answer it would be the whole Cutter defensive team Sunday morning ask the wolfpack I mean puppy pack they are gonna get a first hand taste of what semi-pro football is all about on Saturday night the only question is by how many points will they lose.
They are about to find out what it is like to travel.

Being Brian Urlacher and all that comes with that, in my expert opinion I would have to say that 93 from the K.C. Mustangs is all over the field, blocked a punt last week and scored on offense. Also 6 from the N.C. Wolfpack really gets off the ball, and doesn't stop persuing until the whistle. One of the best defensive backs in my opinon would be 2 for the Mustangs he is very quick and has a good instinct, another D end that has caught my eye is #98 for the Cutters, a first class player that has an eye for the big play. I wish all the defensive squads luck this year, and all the offensive pussies like Jay Cutler better be watching, he still believes in Santa Claus.

Hey Urlacher
Come back on Sunday and give us your thoughts again after the cutters manhandle big #6 for the puppy pack have to agree with you on 98 he is an all-star for sure opps forgot we don't do all-star games anymore we have to many all-stars and it isn't fair that not everyone would get to go

I am in no way taking anything away from the cutters defense, but they are not as good as cutter is saying. yes they are the number one team so far, yes they only gave up 29 points... but the generals have only given up 5 points... But the as good as the cutters are, I was at the last game, and the defense was giving up some stuff, although the crush couldnt capitalize. The cutters did what they needed to do, and the crush gave up turnovers inside the 20 atleast 3 times... the game was a lot closer then the score... the cutters are a great team, the linebackers are great and flow well... so i wouldnt put money on the cutters rolling over the wolfpack without a fight...

Cutters' DL is ah nomber whone...Cutters' LB's are ah nomber whone...Cutters' DB's are ah nomber whone.

Let's get some oil on that Luchedor and send him out there against Nacho Libre!!

I dont know who he is; but that #11 for the Crush is the real deal. He will give O's a run for their money. We had some problems with him in the first half. I had to adjust assignment in the second half just to block him.

Very good player, and fast too!!! If the defense builds around him, they would be one of the top 3 teams in the IFL. Put one more guy on the D line; and let him run free and his numbers will be off the charts (Fact). He could be the turn-around for the crush.

ID HAVE TO SAY THAT DE OR DT FROM THE SHAMROCK WHO PLAYED FOR THE MVWARRIORS LAST YEAR, NOT FRAZIERS BROKE OLD BUTT BUT I THINK IT WAS 61... FRAZIER WOULD KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT OR MITCH WOULD...

AND BARRY GROOMS WAS JUST ALRIGHT WHEN HE ACTUALLY PLAYED... HAHA

TONS MORE WORTHY... CHUCK FOGA THE STAR WARS MONSTER
DUAINE BOOKER ILL NEVER FORGET...

KURT ENGELKING 36

Well! Kirk thats why im on the oline now; and you would be there too. if you could play. hahahaha

Kurt.......Hit The Gym Sucka!

Mr. Engelking,

You're talking about Tashai Jenkins. ( #61 )
Always a beast, that is, when he puts the twinkies down.

Hendricks

thanks hendricks

frazier, there aint no gyms with all you can eat buffets... or id be hittn it daily!!
jk
stay in touch marshall got ahold of me the other day and i thought the 3 of us need to get nutty here soon...

Did I hear you say Beer Bong?????

BUR BONG...!

6PACK ONE HIT

hell yea num 11 from the crush should ve talked bout, but ask the shamrock wr corps, and the cutters wr corps bout the cb from the crush num 29. who presses all game and hold the num 1 wr from esch game, and never been scored on yet. asked the wr's bout that, he is wst makes me better in prac

cam johnson
crush wr #7

Well I dont know if he stopped our WR but he is a killer. Actually your whole D was quick and brought it every play. Good luck the rest of the year.