supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Beef

I plan to follow your Indians again this season, so if you please, make sure that someone from your staff (preferably yourself) keeps us posted with scores and details each weekend.

Good luck with camp this year, I know a lot of folks here are rooting for you to turn it around this year.

Re: Hey Beef

Supa
Thanks for the good words. I will keep you up to date. We have had a great summer. We lifted and did speed training 3 times a week with a no pads practice once a week. We have not had less then 30 at any of our workouts and we have started camp with 46 players. This is the most in a long time. We have a scrimmage next week with our cross town rivals and we open at home versus Wes Del. Some thing else that will be neat about this season is that we are having a TEC day at Ball State in Muncie. 4 games on a Saturday. I will give more details later.
Keith

Re: Hey Beef

Thanks, Beef. Please do drop in a bit more detail when and if you are able. I've got some folks in the area keeping an eye on things- but the more info the better.

Good luck again and we're all glad to hear that it has been a good offseason.