supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shamrock

Very good game Shamrock, You guys have a very tough team. Also i would like to apologize for the way my team acted tonight, I take full responsibility for their actions. I forgot to coach the guys on how to lose respectfully. Also I would really appreciate the name of the player that got injured so I can get him into a prayer chain at our church tomorrow. Its one thing to have a career (football) ending injury, but it is terrible by all accounts to have a life altering injury. Which I hope is not the case. An update would be appreciated. Best Luck.

Tyler Anglin
K.C. Mustangs

Re: Shamrock

Thank you coach for you concerns of Curtis Fosbrink. I went up to the hospital after the game & to my suprise he was doing very well. He actually walked out when discharged with no major injury at all. On the field it looked horrible for Curtis, but I honestly believe that when both teams on their own sidelines prayed & intervened on his behalf, God answered our prayers & allowed him to have such a recovery & healing. He will be sore for the next week for sure, but all in all, he is doing fine. Once again I thank you for your thoughts & prayers.

As for the game, hey we all have been through these kind of games that mean so much to us that sometimes we just loose control. I myself have acted inappropriately in other games. It just shows you how much your guys really wanted the win & that is a good thing. Don't be too harsh on them just regroup & prepare for the next battle you guys have. The Mustangs have always had a great team & this year is the same. Good luck on the rest of your season & may you all remain injury free.

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

Hey coach anglin I talked to curt today and he seems to be doing fine. He is a bit sore and has no clue what happend. It was a shame how the game ended cause all in all who cares what people say the game could of gone either way. Good luck from here on out and if we play again lets make it another great game. WE ARE THE ROCK!!!!

Very glad to hear he is doing good. Football is the greatest sport on earth but its not worth your life or livelihood.

Tyler Anglin
K.C. Mustangs