supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shamrocks 4-0 and haven't played anyone

whats the excuse for the shamrocks winning? I know these guys and they have all the talent to win a ring. And now they have a bench and picked up some awesome starters so don't count the rock out now.

Re: Shamrocks 4-0 and haven't played anyone

NO disrespect but trust you didnt play the true mustang team.....we have many players playing out of postion and a couple playing that shouldnt even be on the field period....you will see a much different team in the playoffs!!!Congratulations on the win but you played the JV mustang team. If the coaches get it together you will see a much different team next time!!!

Yoda,

And whos fault is that, the Shamrocks? Congrats to them, they beat you. Next if you don't want to lose, bring your entire team, not like is was a long trip or anything.

If you could read i plainly wrote in the last email that its the coaches fault and took nothing from the shamrocks...Thanks for being an incompetent prick! Have a great day dumbass!

First of all I want to thank the Rock for a tough hardnose football game. As for the comments about not playing the "real Mustang Team" I don't want want to hear another word about it. We make no excuses, we were beat 20-12 by the Shamrocks; end of story. Stay off of here with your excuses. This is a team sport and no one part of this team deserves the blame, not the coaches, not the offense, not the defense, not the special teams. Nobody likes to lose, suck it up, shut the hell up, and fix the problems so you can win the next week. The Rock will be here making noise in this league all year. They have a solid team. A great run game (all their running backs have skills) and their defense is tough all the way around. I hope we get the chance to play again this year. Good luck to you and I pray that Curtis is doing well.

I think you are wrong a coach prepares his team for the season. That has been failed in our organization in many ways....you can say its the players fault for not going to practice if you want but the fact is the coaches never held the players accountable for shit....maybe it starts there. But simple things could be done to remedy this problem but there is little communication. Frustrating feeling when all you want to do is play a game you love.

I knew this was coming. They are going to keep shooting down a good team and thats fine. The mustangs barely even had positive total yards. THe officials constantly marched the mustangs down the field. Thats the only way they move the ball. The mustang offensive line was outmatched by a longshot. Deep down they dont want to see that shamrock dline again. How could anything been done differently that would have stopped those beasts coming at you. And that first touchdown that was tipped was bs. That guy is one of their best dbs and he never makes those kind of mistakes. He showed it by making that circus catch a couple drives later. They have a good orginization looking at good things and to try to take away from their win is crazy. If you think about it the game could have easily been worse for the mustangs. Learn to lose with dignity. Good luck rock. Looking forward to coming next week!!! Beat the wolfpack!!!!!

The opinion I am stating here is mine and mine alone.

Shamrock fan - don't allow the rants of a player who obviously has a few issues with what is going on inside the Mustang organization drag you into his problem. I don't care if it was Sass, Billy, Mike Whittaker, or Sid out there as our QB. You won the game fair and square. No matter who playered where, the Rock defense won that game. Don't EVER blame those officials. The calls were right down the middle. If you think otherwise then watch the entire game and not just the ball. Almost all the flags were from things happening away from the ball.

Billy - Man I am so sorry that I could not get you back to 100%. I was a paramedic for a long time. I tried everything I know to get that shoulder straightened out. But I will say, if ANYONE ever questions your desire to win, they will have a 46 year old busted up old man up in their face looking for a fight. Let me know how you are doing.

YODA - My email is attached to this thread. Any conversation you and I have stays between you and I. I am on the board and DO have a say. E-mail you number and name. We need to talk. As some of our players and even players from other teams will hopefully agree, what is said to me stays with me. I believe your issues have SOME validity but they cannot be aired here.

I dont think the calls went down the middle but for the most part they were fair. But my point is that it is the only thing that kept the game close. Its the only way your offense moved the ball in a positive direction and you know it! For that guy to get on here and run his mouth otherwise is insane and if you played in that game you know it. You guys were outmatched plain and simple.

Just wanted to say the mustangs are a great team and it was a shame how the game ended. Some of the things that people said while the game was going on did not help at all. The Shamrock have nothing to say but thanks for coming up to play us and it was a great game. If we play each other in the playoffs it will be another great game. Have a great finish to your season and hope you guys stay healthy. WHO ROCKS!!!!!

Mike,

I know you tried everything you could Sat on that shoulder and I appreciate it very much. I'm sore but hey, I'm here at work so I must be alright. I'll be at practice Tuesday to work all that out.

Shamrock fan,

You have nothing to worry about...that team you have up there will continue to prove itself the rest of the season. I can tell you that defense is tough...I have bruises all over me to prove they can hit. I know it's frustrating to see posts about this and that reason for winning a game but all you have to say is 4-0. Keep it up and hopefully we will see you again.

THIS IS THE SAME CRAP THAT HAPPEN LAST YEAR, I THOUGHT ALL THE CRY BABBIES WENT TO THE WOLFPACK. LOOKS LIKE THE STANG NEEDS TO SEND A COUPLE MORE OVER TO THE CRYPACK.

I never knew to speak ones mind it was crying...change needs to happen in the Mustang camp and it will. Its ignorant fucks like yourself that hold down good programs. Sometimes it takes a little sturing up to get anything done. If nothing was said things would never get better. I only speak the truth and loudly bitch. If you dont like it to bad....get used to it because im not the only one. When playoffs come around you will see a different team...may be most of the same players but a different none the less. Change is pain sometimes...get used to it!!!!

HEY GUYS TAKE ONE GAME AT A TIME AND GET BACK INTO IT THAT SIMPLE. WHY DOES IT NEED TO GO THIS WAY? YOU HAVE A GOOD TEAM THAT CAN GET BETTER DONT LET THESE THINGS RUN YOU INTO THE GROUND. GOOD LUCK AND HOPE YOU GUYS ARE RUNNIN LIKE THE STANGS OF OLD BY PLAYOFFS.

i never heard a team say wait until playoff, then we will show up as a team. last year poopy and his boys was poison to us. If we just cant do it now. its not going to happen later.

IN/OUT
THIS IS THE SAME CRAP THAT HAPPEN LAST YEAR, I THOUGHT ALL THE CRY BABBIES WENT TO THE WOLFPACK. LOOKS LIKE THE STANG NEEDS TO SEND A COUPLE MORE OVER TO THE CRYPACK.

lol.......the crypack. real original, you are a smart one, lol

LOL...Gross you big baby!!! The only thing from West Virginia are cry babies and Buckeye wannabe's. Go Bengals!!!

Football Yoda!!!

I know who you are. We caught you last year in the locker room giving blow jobs to petre. Oh I see! You want us to put you at Center so the QB could rub your nuts, ok we will make the change just for you.

We thought that the showers would be enough for you, when you watch us.

IN/OUT you are making your organization look pretty bad right now.. I dont even know how the wolfpack got brought up out of your mouth when the convo was clearly an internal situation. Your just as bad as football yoda by not posting your name.. So please worry about your own teams problems

Sorry Wolfpack 21, Im just so tired of hearing it. Why does it have to come to this everytime. Be a man and tell the team how you feel. Not like a woman does by gossip. I dont want to humiliate my team; but it needs to stop.

Football YODA
I think you are wrong a coach prepares his team for the season. That has been failed in our organization in many ways....you can say its the players fault for not going to practice if you want but the fact is the coaches never held the players accountable for shit....maybe it starts there. But simple things could be done to remedy this problem but there is little communication. Frustrating feeling when all you want to do is play a game you love.

Players havent been held accountable for shit huh? wanna change that statement now Joe?

when are you going to be held accountable for all the blocks you missed this year??? especially the one that cost the mustangs there QB

lol, thats cold man.

So I take the mole has been identified and punishment has been handed down?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yeah!!!! when he comes to practice its lights out. You want to air it out like a girl, Get ready to get your BEhind hospitalized. its over for you dead man!!!!!!!!!

this will be a lesson for all mustangs. what goes on in this house stays.

Why so quite, cat got your tongue Neil???

Neil's busy at your mom's house right now.

At least he doing some cardio then maybe he can block cuz everybody knows he doesn't practice! LoL

Niel its sittler....im not writting those comments about you buddy. dont know who is but cant believe you think its me. Hit me up tomorrow bro

Wilt Chamberlain, is that you? No, its you isnt it Merlin Olsen!

lol there big lazy! non blocking idiot!!!

Not really the response i was looking for but i guess its not the same mustangs that have gone to 3 championships. I almost thought about playing for you guys this year because of the location but My friends are in elkhart and im glad i help them because i would probably break my players necks if they talked like that about the coaching staff.

I'll find out who you are soon enough tough guy.

Hey Billy West banged up his knee tonight, thats my fault to fyi.

I wanted to stick up for Neil. It was not his fault that I was sacked, and injured at the same time. I take full responsibility for the sack. I called my protection to the left and my only form of protection to the right was my FB, I sent him on a flare to the left. Normally I would read the OLB to right before reading my receivers. I failed to do that resulting in my injury. It's all part of the game, I have no hard feelings toward any one. Not even the guy who hit me. If you are going to blame people for every missed block, what about a missed run block that results in no gain. To me those blocks are just as important yet they a hardly ever mentioned. It's obvious that you wouldn't recognize this though. Who ever you are that posted these stupid comments don't bother to come to practice any more. You are a me player and we only want team players. Every post on here that is negative towards the mustangs, and from a mustangs player is a me player. What can the team do for you is all you guys think about. From here on out we the mustangs will do nothing for you. I'm tired of carrying all of your dead weight on our backs. GET OUT and don't come crying back when you miss the game you think you know so much about.

hey b.west this is curtis and i just want to say thanks for your concern and i was able to walk out of the hospital with help. i havent played since that game but the plan is for me to come back for the playoffs. again thanks for the concern. best of luck to you guys as well

Curtis I'm glad to hear you walked out. I must say it didn't look good when you went down and I know I completely forgot about football for a little while. Wouldn't you know it...I went down in our next game and I won't be back till playoffs either! Good luck to your guys this weekend down south. We made that trip earlier this year and it's a long one. You got something to fight for so best of luck!

Thanks billy good luck against the generals they are playing well. hope your ready for the playoffs and good luck. WE ARE SHAMROCK!!!!