Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let the speculation begin

Week 4 in the IFL closes with three unbeaten teams,
The Shamrock
The Cutters
The Generals
All three team seem to have what it takes to win it all but they all play each other during the next three weekends. What a way to end a great season so far in the league. Her is my thoughts and yes it is just speculation please don't take offense to anything I say.
Shamrock will win next weekend making them 5-0 and will travel to the Generals where they will lose they will close out their season on the road with a win at the Cutters.
The Cutters will wint this weekend against the Generals they are more seasoned and have made fewer miatakes this season and the team with the leats amount of miscues will win the game in Bloomington next weekend. The Generals have a bad habit of turning the ball over and they will pay a big price for that next weekend, they also have not had good attendence at practices lately and that has shown in the quality of their play and execution of their plays the past two weeks,
The Generals will lose at the Cutters by 10 then win theiur their last two games after being brought back to reality. They are a quality team but nobody has really stepped up and said this is my team and become a leader on the field, JT is tough and one of if not the best coach at the level but the team just hasn't got the mental game locked in yet. JUST MY THOUGHTS NO DISRESPECT MEANT TO ANY OF THE QUALITY TEAMS, one other note and everyone better pay attention to thsi THE WOLFPACK ARE FOR REAL and they WILL make a run in the playoffs

Re: Let the speculation begin

good thoughts there but what about the raiders?
they have a very good QB now and with the OL getting together and a D thats a no joke bag your head in. What Do you think they may do in the playoffs? The oline is very tough.#5 is an animal and receivers climbing out off their shell. People better watch out!!!!!
Ive played and watched the IFL for a few years now and im telling you all this is a for real team.
The first 3 games they had are the three toughest teams in the IFL. Who the hell made this, this way give the black the props that they need.!.!.!.

Not sure I agree with all of your "speculation" although I do not think that there will be an undefeated team come playoff time. I am VERY impressed with all of the teams in this league this year. It's been an outstanding season to watch. For the first time I find myself at the end of my team's game asking what the outcomes of the other games are. You mentioned it and I just wanted to re-state...The Wolf Pack are NO JOKE!! (they are NOT my team by the way!!) This is a GREAT first year team and I see them going a LONG way in the playoff if they adjust well alog the way.

As for the raiders...The raiders and even the panthers have something that all teams should have and that alot of the bigger teams have lost site of and that is, team unity and heart. The raiders and the panthers are going to be AMAZING teams next year, because they have a GREAT group of core players this year and if those players stick it out and trust their owners and coaches...They will go VERY far next year and in the years to come!!!

There is NO way you can predict who is going to win this league!!!!!! The teams are TOO GOOD. If the players on the Generals, Cutters, And Shamrock pull together on the sidelines. You are going to see some AMAZING football in the next 3 weeks!!

Finally thank ALL of you for providing us fans with some GREAT teams and GREAT football this season. The IFL has finally impressed me. And I hope it stays this way for years to come!!!!

I understand that the raiders are excited about the win butyou still have the mustangs, the wolfpack, and the crush on your schedule. Im sorry but you wont win next week or against the wolfpack and you will have a hard time against the crush. The panthers are tough but they are not ready to beat anyone this year so be careful and get better. You are not going to be able to avoid a long trip in the first round to whether its the generals, cutters, or shamrock. good luck

A Fan
Not sure I agree with all of your "speculation" although I do not think that there will be an undefeated team come playoff time. I am VERY impressed with all of the teams in this league this year. It's been an outstanding season to watch. For the first time I find myself at the end of my team's game asking what the outcomes of the other games are. You mentioned it and I just wanted to re-state...The Wolf Pack are NO JOKE!! (they are NOT my team by the way!!) This is a GREAT first year team and I see them going a LONG way in the playoff if they adjust well alog the way.

As for the raiders...The raiders and even the panthers have something that all teams should have and that alot of the bigger teams have lost site of and that is, team unity and heart. The raiders and the panthers are going to be AMAZING teams next year, because they have a GREAT group of core players this year and if those players stick it out and trust their owners and coaches...They will go VERY far next year and in the years to come!!!

There is NO way you can predict who is going to win this league!!!!!! The teams are TOO GOOD. If the players on the Generals, Cutters, And Shamrock pull together on the sidelines. You are going to see some AMAZING football in the next 3 weeks!!

Finally thank ALL of you for providing us fans with some GREAT teams and GREAT football this season. The IFL has finally impressed me. And I hope it stays this way for years to come!!!!

The Wolfpack are the best 1-3 team I have ever seen they may not go all the way but I am sure that no team would want to have to play them in the playoffs, the generals have a very good team but haven't played 4 quarters of football yet and don't look for them to start on Saturday against the Cutters but then the Cutters are 4-0 and had the Mustangs not fumbled and the Cutters run it back for the winning score and the Wolfpack not fumbled on the three they could very easily be 2-2 the Mustangs they are done for this season now they have players on this board airing dirty laundry and showing NO CLASS and their main man is league President just don't understand it at all.
The Shamrock after being the brunt of all the jokes last year are making up for it this season and if a team goes perfect I would say they would be the one but I like you don't really beleive there will be a team 7-0 in three weeks

I agree with you guys i play for the shamrock and we know how hard its going to be for the top three teams to try and pull a 7 and 0 record out of the last three weeks. If even the generals feel that they will be 7 and 0 even as good as they have played something is wrong with them. It will be nothing but hard fought games in the meat of the season for three teams that will claw and scratch for the whole game. This will be a great finish to the end of the regular season and i wish all the teams luck tell the end. I dont want to even think about the playoffs cause its time to get the job done now. After the three games are over its a new level baby. Good luck to the cutters and generals hope its a great game cause i know we have our hands full this saturday. WE ARE THE SHAMROCK!!!!!!

All roads lead through Bloomington.

Bottom Line.

THATS RIGHT ALL ROADS LEAD THRU BLOOMINGTON AND IT WON"T BE MUCH FUN FOR ANYONE.
These guys kill me thinking they have anything for us, we have more players than anyone, more fringe benifits than anyone, better facilities than anyone, better uniforms, better coaches, it just doesn't get any better than Cutter red and Bloomington Indiana.
The Generals will fall 28-10 and the Shamrock will suffer 31-12 now write those two scores or predictions down and come back and tell me how close I was after the games. Oh I forgot the Panthers will can you say 60-0
Ever notice how all the other teams have excuses for lossing, we had the refs against us, ( generals ) we had injuries, ( Mustangs ) ever notice how the Cutters never have to get on these boards and whine and cry about those things why because we are above that and above all the other teams, as far as injuries go most don't realize this but we have never had a starting player miss a season due to being injured and thats because of the intense practices that Coach Slinkard runs with Coach Shean, they prepare us and put us in top shape and form and thats why we never lose any players to an injury, It also helps that our o-line is the best in the league and nobdy touches our QB Lets just call it like it is we are in a league of our own and right now there isn't anyone that can come close to us.

I do NOT think that the cutters are underestimated in this league at ALL. When you hear talk about the toughest teams in the league the cutters are brought up FIRST and last. However the other teams are getting tougher and stronger and maybe even following the example that the cutters have put before them. I was NOT suprised that the cutters beat the wolfpack this week however I WAS suprised that it was so close. As I've said before I do NOT think that there will be an undefeated team at the end of the season. However if there was it would not suprise me for it to be the Champs.

I understand confidence in your own team. But careful when it comes to "cockiness" that is what can hurt you! Again good luck to all the teams this week. Update people as quickly as possible because I can't WAIT to hear the score of the cutters game!

It isn't cockiness when you back it up and we HAVE BACKED IT UP week after week pitiful team after pitiful team NO TEAM is at our level we work our butts off at practice to get this way how many teams are on here with guys complaining that players don't practice, not us we all practice and this week since we have a team that is average coming to town we will all be at practice this week and we will be READY for the boys from Indy.
People don't realize how good this team and organization is and it does make us a little ticked off at times, we have lost one game count it one game since we came into the IFL and that was a game we were ready to score and ran out of time and it was a road game at the Mustangs so take that game away and we haven't even had anyone stay close to us. Yes the ship was a nail biter but that is the only time anyone from this league has stayed with us.
Am I cocky YES am I annoying YES do I have the facts to back me up YES does it not sit well with others YES do I care NO, sure everyone says hey don't get on supa and talk crap but hey others on the Cutters do so if one can than why not everyone I mean come on it is just some no harm trash talking and hype before the big game will it change anything with the game NO WE WILL STILL SMOKE THE GENERALS in fact there may be a little running up the score to settle a score with someone.

I think we are blessed to be in the situation that we are in and I say that as a LEAGUE, not as a Cutter. If you are a fan, where in this state are you going to find a race for #1 like the one the IFL has going right now. We (the Cutters) are the Champs, simple as that and if you want it you have to come get it, but the General, Shamrock, Wolfpack, and even the Mustangs can win on any giving saturday. Then you still have to deal with the determination of the Crush, Raiders and the Panthers. Its going to be very exciting and you know these next three weeks are going to be filled with emotions and people talking crazy....let you play speak for you and let everyone else look stupid!

As far as the games we "could have lost"....we didnt because championship teams win games they are suppose to win and make plays. We didnt win those games because the other team made a mistake, we won those games because big time players made big time plays...simple as that. Those were two tough teams and I wouldnt expect anything less if we play them again!

THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!!!

cutter
we have lost one game count it one game since we came into the IFL and that was a game we were ready to score and ran out of time and it was a road game so take that game away and we haven't even had anyone stay close to us. Yes the ship was a nail biter but that is the only time anyone from this league has stayed with us.

Really? A four-point game, a defensive struggle, but Saturday's game wasn't close?

I dont know why anyone listens to "cutter". He is obviously a fucking idiot. I would be willing to put my left nut on it that he doesnt even play. Bench warmer perhaps? Special teams? Read some of the cutters posts that actually play before the last five minutes in the fourth quarter of a blowout. Yes there is some cockinesss but humility at the same time. They actually know how hard it was and is to win a championship and maintain that status. Stop letting the water boy get you all worked up people. This is the only action he gets. Usually when you ignore "field ghosts" they vanish back to the damn bench.

You think you are going to come in my house; and take what is ours. You mice (Generals & Shamrock) need to see the rat trap. This is our cheese, our trophy, our CHAMPIONSHIP. We are the returning champs Like it or not, and warning!!! dont let JT, Cam, Speedway fool you. They know we are the real deal. So get your nibblets ready, BECAUSE THE CHAMPS ARE HERE.

COME TO BLOOMINGTON. THEN TALK (pick one below)

COWARDS,MICE,CHUMPS,

THATS RIGHT BLOOMINGTON HOME TO THE CHAMPS AND NOTHING OR NOBODY GONNA TAKE THAT AWAY.
Whats wrong with all you people just always have to try and get us on something don't you but it ain't working and you might as well try it someplace else. How about everyone start lining up for that runner up trophy

warning!!! dont let JT, Cam, Speedway fool you. They know we are the real deal. So get your nibblets ready, BECAUSE THE CHAMPS ARE HERE.

COME TO BLOOMINGTON. THEN TALK (pick one below)

COWARDS,MICE,CHUMPS,

Just a question are you calling JT,MIKE & SPEEDWAY COWARDS,MICE,CHUMPS?

Ha ha ha. Like is said. "Cutter" is the water boy! He doesnt even deny it. His mouth has zero relevance.

wow, i have been doin my best to stay off of here but there are a few things that i cant and wont just sit back and watch happen...JC well said, we have been in many battles together and it is tru, big time players make big plays when the game is on the line, Nick Anderson did it against the Mustangs when he sacked Mike causing the INT that gave us the go ahead score, however we still had to play D....in this last game against the WolfPack, I just so happened to be the one that stripped the ball away from number 15 givin us the ball back when they were about to take the lead, however our O still had to get out there on the damn 3yrd line and find away to hold on to the ball and run the clock out...Its about makin plays, the Generals had to do it against the WolfPack in there game....By no means is any team unbeatable, anywhere...period...one play here one play there and we could be 2-2....one play here or there and the Generals are 3-1....Yes the road to the Championship goes thru bloomington, but thats only because we are the reignin champs, thats it....we are still tryin to find our stide and unity and we better find it quick or we will be in alot of trouble this week....I dont know who is postin as Cutter....what i do know is as long as they post like that and dont use a name and number then they need to be treated as a fan, no more no less....We will be ready to play this week and every week so everyone else should do the same

No one's played us close says cutter. I seem to recall watching a game three weeks ago. Cutters win in their own house by three missed PATs against a team that played half the game with a backup QB. 21-18. Did I mention in their own house?? Hard to take what you have to say seriously given the facts. Cutters are a damn good team, that's a fact, so why don't you quit talkin horseshit. That's what people do that are trying to convince themselves. You should give your team more credit and not lie about them.

defensive captain? I couldnt even tell you what postion you play. By the way what position do you play?