supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What coaching????

The display of disrespecting in the game is a direct reflection on the coaching and the lack of dedication on the both the players and coaches part. I have respect for everyone involved with the program but major changes need to be madeif we want to win. You cant expect to be able to take pride in something that is so patheticly ran and managed....the practices are a joke!!! There is no accountabilty of anything...the knowledeg of the coaches on football strategy is limited at best and has been shown lacking in several ways and certain players that play in the game should never be in unless we are up fifty!!!! All these problems go back to lack of leardership, lack of quality coaching!!! The people running this program are ruining the season because they wont listen or are just ignorant!!! WTF We cant run spread offense when you have no QB....put in a wildcat O....power football...its not rocket science....got a qb and LB that are both O-linemen trying to play postions they dont play well...help the team, play the right postions, move to the oline make it the best in the league. This teams evaluation of talent is absurd!!!! We could be the best team in the league but the guys making the decissions are making the wrong ones. Save the season and speak up in practice....We have the talent its not being used properly!!! Pull your heads out of your asses and do the right thing people!!!!!IF you do you would be surprised how many would follow!!!!!

Re: What coaching????

This isn't the place for this...for starters put your name on your post and take accountability for your own comments.

I disagree this is the perfect place to talk about and expose what a shitty job leaders are doing with a program that has ran for how many years now! And I only keep my anaminity so i can continue to play...the people that decide who play have made it clear that they cant make sound decessions in that department all year!!!!That being said i have nothing but respect for you as a person and player but think you know shit isnt being done right and its a disservice to us all. It needs to change and quickly and with no one going to practice we have no forum to do that. What do you suggest???

Just my Opinion, But it sounds like your not taking this loss very well. This is semi-pro football, most teams arent 3-4 deep at every position, its Iron man football for most of us, playing every down, playing outta position. Spots need to be filled during play and players need to step up and do the job. And this is MOST certainly not the place to call out your own coaches, thats a cowardly thing to do, especially without posting your name. MAN up and Play the sport, if you dont like how things are being run, bring it up to a coach directly, or quit the team so everyone knows how you actually are. I firmly believe in loyalty and respect and you are showing neither with this thread. I do hope that you are weeded out and Sent packing. Good luck to the Mustangs rest of the year, See ya next week.

what team are you talking about it sounds like a few

Think what you want crush but the reallity of the situation is we dont have to play ironman football. I dont know if you are blind but we have a very large team with many good players that aren't being utilized. I dont care if you think this is distasteful or not, you are not on this team and dont see how poorly it is ran and its been tried by many to be changed to no avail. This is not a bitch fest, this is an attempt to bring issues to the forefront so they can change. Sometimes you have to make a shit storm to open peoples eyes. So not that i dont appreaciate your well thought out opinion but shut the fuck up if you dont know what your talking about because obviously you dont know! We need some justice in the mustang camp and and i will air it out like this until it changes:)

yoda my advise to you is to tomorrow in practice take it up with your whole team. there is no need to be snapping out on people on here b/c they think you are doing the wrong thing. specially b/c real talk, you are doing this the wrong way. there are so many things that you could do to help your team fix the "problems" other then throwing your team mates under the bus.

That was the point of these threads...i think it will motivate good dialog between players and coaches hopefully. Not enough is done or said and its about time it changed. I dont put this on here to merely bitch. Many have tried going through the propper channels to get this fixed and no one whats to take accountablit or try to fix it...its always pointles come together, even if it is in oppostion, least they will be together and accomplish something as a team. I am protesting only not to "throw my teamates under the bus" but to get some type of reaction because talking to the coaches is like talkin to a brick wall!!!!s. i hope many unite and

I suggest we deal with it at practice...I will be there Tuesday and everyone who is there will be able to voice their opinion. If you can't make it ask one of your friends to voice it for you. I would be happy to do it for anyone on this team. If you want to send me specifics email them to me. bwest6065@gmail.com

I always am at practice and have always been so i will make my issues known. I have been since the start. I hope this is the start of productive converstions between the players and the organzation. Because its been complete bullshit here of late. I am glad we have players like yourself that acutually care about whats going on. I think its a main reason the Mustangs have been around so long in this league. I truley am appreaciative of people like you

Football Yoda First of all you are going at this thing all wrong, and you are putting blame on the wrong people. The people that should be blamed are the guy's who don't show up to practice and that is why things are not working properly. Let me ask you a question do you make it to practice every Tuesday and Thursday? If not you have no room to critisize anyone. If you do then man up and take it to the coaches and let them know how you feel, they won't kick you out for voicing opinions. By the way you are an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Yoda,

I understand the frustrations but give this Tuesday's practice a chance to fix this. If you don't feel we get anywhere with it Tuesday then get back on here and put it back up. Let this die till then. Adversity is going to happen to every team at some point. It's how you deal with it that makes you a good team or one that's torn apart. Tuesdays turn out will show how this team responds. This is not the way to try and air things out.

Lol ....come on matt!!! Im not an idot and yes i do come to practice. The problem is there is not accountablity to make people go to practice. You have the guys that cant make because of work...that is one thing but then you have all the others that make other things there top priority for those two hours and its not work. Something needs to be started where those that so not show because they dont want to are off the team after so many missed practices...people would show then...or our numbers would be down. But the people that are there would play hard and be together on every play. That doesnt happen because why.....the answer is bad leardership...who has the power...the coach does in the end. It all starts with makin guys accountable. Then you can put it on the players but if the coachs put a standard out there that is ok to miss for this reason or that people will abuse it and they have. Guys miss all the time because they dont feel like going...i know it because i see it. Its not like that for all...i never talk in absolutes but there are many. If you knew who this was you would know i love this team...i love the organization but we need some changes and this is how it starts. I hope the changes are made so that this team continues to be a leading force in the IFL that is what i truley want. But when you got guys coming in to practice 5 times an entire season and you have practices where you do absolutley nothing....that is a problem and needs resolution!!!When you have coaches that cant make simple game time adjustments thats crazy....there are people out there within the organization that are willing to help but are snubbed and why??? It makes no sense to me. I just hope things get better. I will play hard week in and week out regardless. My motivation is love for the sport and my community. Thats why i started playing in the first place.

Trust me when I say that I know how practice goes, and how people miss practice just for the sake of not wanting to go. But that is because those people do not have the work ethic or the desire to make themselves, or the team as a whole better. That is not the coaches or anyone elses fault but their own. Everybody pays the same amount of money to play, when those people don't show up, do you really think it's going to matter to them that they get kicked off, yes I agree with you those people need to be dealt with, and booted out, and the team gets to keep their money. It doesn't matter if they are a part of the team or not, because they don't want to put the effort into what everyone else is trying to achieve, and the team gets to benefit from it two ways, they get rid of bad players, and they keep the money because of the contracts they sign. It really would be a win win situation for everyone involved that wants to reach the same goal. With that being said the coaches tell everyone at practice every practice to get their buddies to practice, I know because in my five year tenure with the mustangs I made that weekly sacrifice as well. So the people you need to be blaming are the one's that are not cooperating with the coaches, and the organization. I said my peace. Good day..........I said good day.........hahaha....lol

I feel what you are saying....personal responsblity. But in the end the coaches make the rules...ie bart tyler and sid. They need to kick those guys off the team and play the ones that want to be there ( With the exceptiion of the guys who work and cant make it) Also the coaches are doin some crazy shit with the personel they have. I dont know why when andy went down and they had no one to throw the ball the stayed with the same offense. It would have been much easier to put in a Good athlete at qb and run a wildcat type Offense until mike came back. If there are holes on th Oline use the 300lbs pound qb at guard, put andy crsip at guard...and we have plenty of fb like players to lead the way with blocks. Play to our strengths. pLAY POWER offense and tough d and we will win. WE have one of the best athletes in the league in Hyle number 2....why does he play corner....in a 4-4 the free saftey is the field general...he would make so much more of an impact there than at corner...The corner postion puts him on one side of the field...and we dont have many qbs to throw all over anyway...its a run happy league at this level. Put player where they can make the most of there talent...Why isnt this happening????That is just one example...there are tons more. I just know we could be so much more of a team and want to see that happen. Everytime i sugggest anything it is shot down....and i have played football all my life grade school to college...most of the player played only high school ball. I dont undrstand why they wont take helpful advice. Its stupid and hope that it changes this week!!!By the way matt you suck!!!lol j/k

Oh you got jokes..........hahaha........email me at mcrisp54@yahoo.com.

I would love to play safety! Nobody has friggin thrown on us anyways might as well stop being a lockdown corner and start fuckin shit up! Pretty sure sass is hurt and we were missing Amos who is most likely gonna be our qb now and he can get it done I know for sure... Anyways let's drop this and get shit done this week.. Now I won't be there tmrw cuz I have school all day but Thursday I'll be there see u then

Thats whats up Hyle...thats where you need to play. I dont claim to know the most about football...i aint jon madden but i know more than most and have been around talented football players my entire life. I could tell right off the get go where you needed to be. Not blowing smoke or anything but hands down you are our best athlete...in the 4-4 thats where you belong...you can cover the entire field in the air and on the ground. I hope that is one of the many changes to come in the next couple of weeks. I am out to bash no one. But you are the best man for that job. Please let it be known thursday that you are down to try. It will be an effort less switch for you im sure. i hope we can put all the bs aside and make the changes best for the TEAM!!!Thats all i want...see you at practice

Mustangs. YODA is NOT Blanton. Please stop asking who it is. I do know and will not under ANY circumstance reveal who. It is up to him to come forward if he wants. He has voiced his opinions on several things to me and I promised I will discuss these issues tomorrow at practice with the proper people. Not on here though. YODA. Reread my e-mail. Let's cool it for now. Get off this site and let it rest until tomorrow at 6pm at practice. Oh...and by the way, we have a game to get ready for. And Blanton...you still suck...

Why on Gods earth would you want to put such a queer lookin pretty boy at safety? Hile is worthless and dont help other teams score easy by putting him there its just a waste of time.. simple as that.. lol

Im just messin Hile is a stud even though ill never admit it in person.. by the way get at me saturday fool we have an early game!

Petre out!

Yoda,

Please throw me an email at tyler_anglin@yahoo.com Although I highly disagree with your method of voicing your opinion, I do not disagree with your motive on helping out the team. Please, lets talk about your ideas. Since you are at every practice you know that I cannot make tuesdays and some thursdays b/c of my new job. You said in your posts that you have voiced your opinions to the coaches. I am sorry if I have not heard or I quickly rejected those ideas. Because if i listened to every players ideas and opinions, I would have offensive tackles running "Go Routes" and Corner blitz's every down. Also please understand the position US semi-pro coaches are in. Do we play the guys that are at every practice and have paid all of their team fees, or do we play the best players all the time, and out of those best players maybe only 8 show up to practice.

So please Email me. Lets talk football and how you would suggest we can get things moving in a positive direction.

I would just like to know who this is? e-mail me at stang93@rocketmail.com

Joe Sittler you are an idiot, what are you trying to do on here really? this isnt smart, come on man, you gotta keep stuff like this in the family, know what i mean?

Neil you are fat and slow, what are you trying to do on here really? this is dumb,come on girl, you gotta keep stuff like this in the whore house, know what i mean?

neil "thank god I wasnt blocking mike's backside he would be in a whellchair now."