supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
football yoda

You are nuts man. Why not just move on to next week. Get over it. What should you guys have done. Run the ball? You couldnt and neither could anyone else against this defense. For you to say the coaches lost this one is crazy. The players for the shamrock arent going to say anything about your comments because they are above this but i will. You guys had probably 3 times more penalty yards than you actually had in total offensively!!! The rock has beast in all areas of the d especially that line. You've got to be kidding me!!! I will pray that you guys end up on apple road in the playoffs. THis team continues to get better and im sure they will remember your comments. Go rock!!! Beat pack!!!!

Re: football yoda

My comments took nothing away from the shamrock win and were more directed at the mustangs and the people within that organization. There is underling things that could have been done by the coach that would have made a difference. Its not my fault that your understanding of the complexities of the game elude your simple mind. If you wish to be dillusional and make it a rallying cry for your team, trying to say i took something away from the talent of the rock thats fine. But get a grip and stop making a moutain out of a mole hill loser!

Why would i make a cry for the team when they won?Why do you use big words to try to make it seem like you are smart.WHat could you have done to make things different?Half back pass?Wr screen pass?Fake punt?Onside kick?Their was nothing you could do.The only thing you could do was suck the milk from the officials nipples because that was the only movement your offense had.Every week there is something said after the shamrock win followed by"not taking anything from the shamrock" bs.If somehow you guys would have scored in the end and won on a big play, you would be riding your coaches stick.You guys were out there playing.You couldnt block or tackle.Players play the game.If this was really about the coaching you would take it to the coach instead of bashing them on this site you coward. Are you scared of the consequences you might face if they found who you were?Man up puss boy.That shit is in house info.If your wife cheated on you would you post that? You are supposed to be a family and you just spit on it

Football Yoda,

It is very true that things could have been done differently and the outcome could've changed, but tearing down the Mustang coach - especially on a public forum tears down the team also and will have an effect inside it as well.

You have some valid points, so would'nt it be best to go and vent this to the coach/team directly/privately instead of on here?
Reason #1 being it let's all the other teams know what issues the team may be having..and the concentration should be on working to correct mistakes, not airing them.

We only get a few days to practice at this level, why not use them and make them count, and put the Mustangs back on track!!!!

bad coaching ehh?

well some good coaching would run your entire team till someone fessed to posting this shit. And then make an example out of you. But your probably the type of player that thinks hes the shit and doesn't need to show up to practice anyways and dosn't have a clue whats really going on and probably screwed up the game plan due to your complaining on the sidelines and piss poor execution on the field.

bad coaching? sounds more like a bitching player that need hes ass whooped or just cut.

Oh and about making the mountain out of a mole hill, you are the one that dared me and I don't back down from a challenge.
Get Real.

Like i said in several other post i gladly air out these problems on a public post. I dont care if people are offened in or out of the mustang organization that i am putting this on an online forum for all to see. That is what needs to happen. Many have tried to change these problems by going to the coaches and nothing ever changes. I will continue to post until these issues are resolved. Its unfair to all who have worked so hard, past and present!!!To air out the truth is not wrong....its wrong to ignore the truth. So for all of you that think its bs why dont you stop your crying and swing out to a practice and see how much of a waste they are!!!I got more coaching in in grade school football!!!!So fuck you...and i would gladly run all day...least that would accomplish something!LOL

Why in the hell would i waste my time going to one of your practices? I dont care what you do there. All i am saying is you are a coward for the way you are handling this situation. I am not offended nor will i lose sleep. Frankly, i dont give a shit. I just want to expose you for what you are and what you stand for which is self destruction. These are the same coaches as you had last year. They didnt do so bad then did they?You guys lost your qb. Thats the problem you are not as good as you thought you were. He was the reason you were so good. You are just a solid team without him and a championship caliber team with him. You cant blame the coaches for that. And now its showing because you are falling apart. At the end of the game saturday and with your ignorant posts. I am not going to respond to this shit anymore. Waste of time.Good luck getting rid of this ass hole mustangs. People like him can ruin a classy organization. Who rock?!!!!

For not caring you surely have an interest in my posts....hmmmmm. Our team is not self destructing. That is laughible at best. But it can be ran much better and was made obvious by some things that only mustang players see day in and day out. Like i said before i only air it out in hopes of a good conversation come practice tuesday and maybe for once we can get something done!!! I appreaciate your comments however unsubstanciated they are. You only help fuel the fire and hopefully make some changes greatly needed...by the way those of you questioning my dedication to the team....i will say this i go to every practice..i dont bitch...and i play hard week in and week out. I just am frustrated with coaches that wont listen to the players and try to come to some type of middle ground. We all pay to play because we love the game. This is far from a dictatorship....things need to change!!!

Speaking of all this, anyone see how T.O. did last nite?

He caught the first 2 passes thrown to him. After that he complained that the locker room was too small and his jock was too tight and wanted his qb to loosen it for him. Actually he didn't look too bad but Buffalo has gone no huddle so he might have problems.