supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wolfpack@shamrock, generals@cutters(backyard brawling!!!)

Well here it is!This is the week that everyone has been waiting for since the begining of the season.The generals with their high powered offense and the cutters with their lights out defense.Something has to give.For some reason i have a feeling that all of the cutter trash talking will catch up to them this weekend.The generals will not have to travel far which works to their advantage and will put them at full strength.But it wont be easy by a longshot.Those boys from bloomington have been in situations where it looked like they might lose and miraculously pulled out the victory.Well well well.Put a foot in my a%$!! The shamrock are 4-0!I still dont beleive it. THis team has gotten better each week.THeir defense is borderline unfair and their offense has made major improvements.But will they be able to hold off a wolfpack team that has proven their worth and salivating for a well deserved win.The wolfpack are a few plays away from being considered the best team in the ifl.Will they say almost again?

Re: wolfpack@shamrock, generals@cutters(backyard brawling!!!)

There is gonna be some good ones this week. But at the end of the day there will be one undefeated team my friend. Those boys from nap-town are going to bring it home this year!!

the cutters lights out defense? generals have played 3 of same teams. take out the mustangs game and they have still given up fewer points than the cutters. its cool though, keep underestimating.shamrocks defense is better than cutters. two teams will be coming out of the weekend with losses though. wolfpack are waiting to explode, ask anyone who has played them, i promise they dont want to again.

You guys can say whatever you want about the shamrocks and the wolfpack it will matter little after saturday because both teams will give all that can be given and the best team will win. The wolfpack have become a team to follow because they play tuff with a small amount of players. I and the shamrocks take nothing away from the wolfpack they are a good team. It will be a hard fight to the finish and the wolfpack will not back down. Good luck wolfpack and see you guys on saturday. WHO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Small numbers since when is 40 small numbers?

Hey another fan all i have to say is daddy told me years ago that people put their pants on the same way ( I hope ) and not to back down from anything. Thats all true and not taking anything away from any of the teams in the IFL but hell they put their pants on like we do. We are not scared of any team in the IFL as long as we the Shamrock play as hard as we can with what our coaches have drilled into us we will play hard. The wolfpack have proven to be a balls out team not to be taken for granted and the generals have turned a 500 season into a good one thats cool and the cutters are the team to beat cause they are the champs. All i can say is for the next three weeks the top teams need to hold on to those butt cheaks cause not an easy game in the house baby. Good luck to all and saturday will tell everyone alot. But hell for now WE ARE THE SHAMROCK!!!!!! ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!!!!

Whats good cdog55! I have been to two of their games and they have damn near as many players as we do. I actually know a few of these guys as you probably do. Whats up Dano (#42)! This will be toughest game we've played this season and we have to be ready for that. These boys could be 3-1 or even 4-0 and in first place in the ifl and i dont think anyone in the league could argue if they keep it real. We got to go hard in practice this week, build off of the things we have done well, and transulate it to the field this week because im sure they are hungry as hell after those close games. We are looking forward to a great game on saturday pack. Oh yea. In response to your last question cdog55, SHAMROCK!!!!!!!!!

This goes out for fan i have not seen the wolfpack play but only thought the team had about 30 players. My bad about that and i know it will be a great game win or lose. The wolfpack could make things change in a hurry and we the Shamrock have respect for that. Im sure both teams will give the fans what they came to see. WHO ROCKS!!!!!

cutter
bigman00
There is gonna be some good ones this week. But at the end of the day there will be one undefeated team my friend. Those boys from nap-town are going to bring it home this year!!

well I was gonna keep to everyones wishes and not get going but come on there ain't nothing going to Indy this year they will lose Saturday and lose badly and the newest general can kiss my cutter a%$ glad they the piece of %#*T

Remember this from last week? "we will destroy the wolfpack mark MY words on that then I'm have something to say to the Generals teams" I really didn't expect you to destroy the Wolfpack but since you won are you still gonna have somethin to say to the Generals team?

HELL YEA ROCK7YEA WE ARE THE SHAMROCK. NO TEAM CAN TAKE THAT AWAY. SEE YOU TUESDAY.....

You think you are going to come in my house; and take what is ours. You mice (Generals & Shamrock) need to see the rat trap. This is our cheese, our trophy, our CHAMPIONSHIP. We are the returning champs Like it or not, and warning!!! dont let JT, Cam, Speedway fool you. They know we are the real deal. So get your nibblets ready, BECAUSE THE CHAMPS ARE HERE.

COME TO BLOOMINGTON. THEN TALK (pick one below)

COWARDS,MICE,CHUMPS,

Such small words from an internet tough guy. You probably don't even start, HAHAHAHA what a tool.

Bottom Line!!! They want what we got, and dont have the balls to take it. So like i said get your nibblets ready; Cause the real NUTS are here.

Big talk i hope you get past the generals saturday all talk is cheap until then. WHO ROCKS!!!!!!

We will play one game at a time. We need to concentrate on a very tough Wolfpack Team for saturday. Good Luck to all

patiently waiting
cutter
bigman00

well I was gonna keep to everyones wishes and not get going but come on there ain't nothing going to Indy this year they will lose Saturday and lose badly and the newest general can kiss my cutter a%$ glad they the piece of %#*T

Remember this from last week? "we will destroy the wolfpack mark MY words on that then I'm have something to say to the Generals teams" I really didn't expect you to destroy the Wolfpack but since you won are you still gonna have somethin to say to the Generals team?

The Cutters will beat the generals by a minimum of 13 points WRITE THAT DOWN!!!!! What do they have for us??? nothing at all remember that NOTHING, their QB was chased all over the field last week by the Crush rush and ours is better than theirs so mark it down the poor o-line of the Generals will give up 5 sacks at least, the mighty Shean DEFENSE will score twice and have at least two INT's and the offense will run do whatever they want on that super defense that has only given up 12 points so far hell they will give up 12 in the first quarter alone. Yeah we are the Champions and until somebody steps up and beats us we will continue to be the Champions and if you don't like then thats just tough, our fans will be out in force and the noise will be something you aren't used to since I think when we played the generals last year there was something like 30 people at the game oh sorry 20 people I think the dance team had about 10.
JT is just a bully who likes to talk and the guys who left the Cutters for greener pastures will find out saturday night just how thin that grass is and how much greener it still is in Bloomington Indiana. These guys are so stupid some of the Cutters even hung out on their sideline at the Wolfpack game and got to hear some interesting things. Will the Generals score on us yes will they score enough to make it an interesting game HELL NO will they leave with their heads hung low saturday night HELL YES,
Sorry to bust your bubble JT,Mike,Robby,Kyle,Chris,Jimmy and so on and so forth.
You couldn't beat the Cutters on our worst day.

Cutters just stay focused!!!

Cutter: You really like to be the NUMBER 1 Fan dont you?

Ive never seen someone so out there about there team.

CUTTERS the almighty team that God and Zeus crafted out of 60 pieces of stone for the sole purpose playing football in the IFL! Only beat the Wolfpack, the sleeper team this year, by FOUR points. The Generals only beat them by TWO points. Once again, as I stated last week, This is the game of the week, and it will be one of the hardest hitting and best games this year. Lets look logically however, Generals over the Crush 51-7, Generals over Wolfpack 7-5, Cutters over Crush 28-3, Cutters over Wolfpack 10-6... Cutters have given up 35 points, Generals have given up 12... Cutters have scored 97, Generals have scored 156 (in case you cant do math well, thats 59 more points)... Everything on paper matches these two teams up well, with the Generals Winning in every Category, minus the Defending Champion status... The Generals will pull out a long painful and great game by 3 or 7 points... I wish i Could be there to watch this one...

First off I try not to get on here and fall into the drama of this site, by the way supa you know I love this place, but I have to step in and say if that is how you are going to decide who wins then you probably havent played football very long lol. Just because the Gerneral have scored 100 points more and given up 100 points less has nothing to do with the out come of the game in which they are about to play in. I mean seriously I really respect what you are saying, but I know that when the Gernerals play, they hold nothing back no matter if its a 0-7 team they play or 7-0 team they play. That is just they way they do things, because they can, but dont get us confused just because we dont go out and score 50+ points a game. Its all about the style of football you play and like I said in another post, we play to win and that is what we do. I dont care if we win by one...we are suppose to win! Dont forget that.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Remember what we talked about at the end of the game saturday cdog55. We need to be concerned with the rock, practice this week and the wolfpack. Like i said i have been to a couple of their games and they aint no joke. So far we have stayed off of these forums on jaw jacking sessions so lets not start now. I am going to be honest with you right now we are not ready to win a championship but that can change in a heartbeat if we continue to progress and stay focused on us. Didnt you ask something earlier. Oh, i remember, SHAMROCK!!!!!!!

Rock7yea i wasnt trying to start anything man i respect the teams in the IFL. I was simply telling him to worry about the generals first thats all. My mind is one game at a time we are not that good yet to start talking jack on here and hell we dont need to talk smack we will just bring it on the field play our games and enjoy playing as a hard nosed team. Its a hats off to the winner when we play and a big fat good luck down the road win or lose.