supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I got Shamrock love!!!

Just FYI for all that think i am taking muc due respect from the rock after there win on Sat. I stayed late and chated and congratulated personlly many of the starting players that stuck around after the game. We discussed many of these issues i am discussing now. But i have much respect for all teams and players in this league including my own.I only opened these threads in hope of some type of resolution come tues at practice. Great game to all that played. And look forward to a great end of the season...its gonna be crazy believe that!

Re: I got Shamrock love!!!

I cant believe that someone is saying that they hung around after the game and voiced all these "concerns" aka dirty laundry with another team, oh and to all that are reading these threads, there has been a resolution, not the one yoda was hoping for either, im sure we havent heard the end of this yet. what a trader.

its TRAITOR you idiot. if you cant spell stay off dummy.

IN/OUT
its TRAITOR you idiot. if you cant spell stay off dummy.

Just some of the best spelling of IN/OUT

QuoteReply Re: Shamrocks 4-0 and haven't played anyone

THIS IS THE SAME CRAP THAT HAPPEN LAST YEAR, I THOUGHT ALL THE CRY BABBIES WENT TO THE WOLFPACK. LOOKS LIKE THE STANG NEEDS TO SEND A COUPLE MORE OVER TO THE CRYPACK. ((It's babies not babbies)))

What's that quote?? People who live in glass houses...

thanks spell check.