supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEED FOOTBALL PLAYERS FOR FEATURE FILM

MGM Studios and Sports Studios are teaming up to cast experienced football players for the upcoming Feature Film remake of the movie Red Dawn. We are looking for experienced players with Collegiate and Professional level experience only. If you, or anyone you know is interested, players must email their football experience and picture to RedDawnFootball@gmail.com. We will contact you via email to let you know if you have been selected to join our try-outs. Try-outs will take place August 27th with callbacks on the 28th in the greater Detroit area.Football applicants must NOT be seeking NCAA eligibility through a college program. Please be advised that if you are selected, participation may jeopardize your amateur status. Selected core football players are expected to be available to attend practices and filming sessions as dictated by the filming schedule, August 31st through September 12th, in the greater Detroit area.

This is a legit casting call for a legit film. Sports Studio is one of the top Sports Production agencies in the entertainment business. Visit our website at http://www.sportsstudio.net/home.php?page=production# and check out our reel.

If you are interested please email RedDawnFootball@gmail.com

Thanks and Good Luck,

Sports Studio

Re: NEED FOOTBALL PLAYERS FOR FEATURE FILM

ok well that sucks i 've only played at the pee wee level.

I'll only do it if I can be Patrick Swayze's character!!!

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!

but check out my team theres a shit load of pros

Gilmore would be good but would probably mean a pay cut for him

gilmore you must be beast makeing all this noise

does this pay, and around how much