supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generals @ Cutters

Well now Vince has made his prediction and has the Cutters winning but only 24-20 come on now whats up with that. Lets call it like it is say 35-10, Generals will choke and have 3 turn overs in the first half alone and the Cutters will take advantage of all of them to score this game will be over at the half, remember this is our house and we never lose at home the only home loss was in 2007 on a terrible call that allowed the Dragons to win had it not been for that call we would still be perfect at home.
Nobody comes to our house and does anything we will jump on you from the opening kick smash you and will never look back.
Will be interesting to see what score supa goes with for this game but I'm sure it won't be Cutters by 4.
The Generals have a good D on paper but they haven't played anyone yet that has a good record in fact they haven't played anyone with a winning record the combined record of the teams that have played the Generals is 2-14
Hiblen will be running for his life all night, Cam will watch Izzy blow past him all night, and as for the points allowed numbers it will go up after the game for sure.
Like I have been saying all along the Cutters are UNBEATEN and above all competition, the Cutters ARE GOING 7-0 and will REPEAT and if you don't like that statement then beat the Cutters until then you are all in second place.
Thompson on FIELD TURF with Bobby blocking for him you got to be kidding me the guy will get 200 yards rushing against the Generals and I'll also say that the Cutter defense will score on the Generals not sure yet if it will be a fumble recovery or an INT I'm leaning toward an INT return for 6 anyway you slice it the Cutters beat this team easy.
Hey I know I know I'm annoying and you all hate to read my stuff but week after week I can gloat because there ain't nobody beat the Cutters so like I always say beat the Cutters and I'll shut up otherwise endure me and my annoying posts. It won't happen next week either come now the Panthers heck the Cutters could take 25 guys to that game and that only leaves the Shamrock and we all know what the Cutters did to them at their place last year YAWN YAWN just like the maytag repair man it is lonely at the top.

Re: Generals @ Cutters

Little cocky for just beating the wolfpack only by 4 and only scoring 10. Ha. I'll remember this post sunday morning.

you do that better yet remember it around 9:30 tomorrow night as the Generals are heading home with their first LOSS

you are forgeting that it could have been 17 against the wolfpack the Cutter QB took a knee and ran the clock why score if you don't need to and as far as cocky goes it isn't cocky when you back it up and we all have that swagger if you don't think so then come watch the game and see for yourself

genreals by a mile

hey bmw79 whatever it is you are drinking send some down to Bloomington it takes a person right out of reality I gotta get some of it. Only way the Generals win is if the The Cutters don't show up!!!!!

Should be a great game wish I could see it. Having played both teams you would think I could call it but 2 different styles of play. I would be very suprised if its a blowout either way! 2 great teams good! luck safe travels an may the best team win! Somebody gets some scores on here!!!!
Faruq 51. Wolfpack

its a hype

No need for any hype on this game and now that supa has made his prediction I can officially say what the heck another 4 point spread that just ain't right so mark it down my words above CUTTERS IN A BLOWOUT 35-10 General's will come to town perfect and leave with their first loss thats a Joe Namath guarantee from the mighty Cutter towel boy

Good luck to both the cutters and the generals it will be a good one win or lose. Also good luck to the wolfpack this is going to be a great game and i dont think the fans will forget it. All the hype will be over for a week after today. Well maybe till sunday lol. Lots of luck to all the teams in the IFL and stay healthy. WE ARE THE SHAMROCK!!!!! ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!!!

Just wanted to say good luck to the Generals tonight. I will be there tonight but I will be watching from the stands with my little girl because I am still nursing that broken hand. Anyways, for anyone thinking this is going to be a blowout in favor of the cutters or the generals your crazy. This might be the most exciting game of the season. Remember last year was suppose to be a blowout, too. Like I said last year if I fall on that fumble in the second quarter we probably win that game, so look I won't be there tonight so we are guaranteed to win. It comes down to this. If the Generals can contain that running game of Bobby and Izzy(the best backfield in the IFL)then the Generals will win and If they can't it will be a long night for the defense because then that opens up the cutters outside speed at wideout. Either way it is going to be a great game. I am a little biased on the topic but I really think JT is going to have everyone ready to play for this game and I have the Generals winning 31-28 with a late field goal from Clawson. Bottom line it is up to you GENERALS! Win tonight and you still hold your playoff destiny in your own hands(until next week then it starts all over), and if you lose tonight get ready to travel in the playoffs and you know how good the refs are on the road. On a side note, last year we really didn't have a QB for our game against you guys(sorry Jay dub) so you guys didn't get to see how good my little bro is at wr. You guys will get a full dose of him tonight and that is a guarantee. This is not me being biased either this is fact he is the best wr you will see in this league. Have fun trying to shut him down tonight. Good luck tonight Generals and bring home a Win!

generals13
Just wanted to say good luck to the Generals tonight. I will be there tonight but I will be watching from the stands with my little girl because I am still nursing that broken hand. Anyways, for anyone thinking this is going to be a blowout in favor of the cutters or the generals your crazy. This might be the most exciting game of the season. Remember last year was suppose to be a blowout, too. Like I said last year if I fall on that fumble in the second quarter we probably win that game, so look I won't be there tonight so we are guaranteed to win. It comes down to this. If the Generals can contain that running game of Bobby and Izzy(the best backfield in the IFL)then the Generals will win and If they can't it will be a long night for the defense because then that opens up the cutters outside speed at wideout. Either way it is going to be a great game. I am a little biased on the topic but I really think JT is going to have everyone ready to play for this game and I have the Generals winning 31-28 with a late field goal from Clawson. Bottom line it is up to you GENERALS! Win tonight and you still hold your playoff destiny in your own hands(until next week then it starts all over), and if you lose tonight get ready to travel in the playoffs and you know how good the refs are on the road. On a side note, last year we really didn't have a QB for our game against you guys(sorry Jay dub) so you guys didn't get to see how good my little bro is at wr. You guys will get a full dose of him tonight and that is a guarantee. This is not me being biased either this is fact he is the best wr you will see in this league. Have fun trying to shut him down tonight. Good luck tonight Generals and bring home a Win!

Phil i totally understand what your saying i know i am not a true qb but a true athlete i did the best that i could in what was proably the worst conditions anyone that played in that game has ever played in, (mud bowl)and lord knows i tried to get the ball to the "Answer" #3 but outside of a few connection not much success in throwing the ball. But thank GOD for turf tonite. the week before that game against the cutters when we played the crush me and joe zuenic had alot of connections and with me under center we came from behind and won that game as a team. And dont blame yourself phil for not getting on top of a fumble in the game against the cutters last year for the loss. one play doesnt decide a game bro. if that was the case then me not getting the first down on 4&7 and coming up an inch short because of a great tackle by dre key of the cutters could be of blame too but i wont blame nothing on that loss cause i gave it my all. we played our hearts out and we came up short and the cutters where the better team that nite and that year as they earned the championship. But tonite is a new year and new oppurtunity. Im am also thrilled to not be at QB for this game and back to my natural position of reciever so i can also have an oppurtunity to show "my team" what i can do at WR. Over the last few weeks i have learned alot from your brother on how to just go all out and give the best effort every time you line up on the field and without saying a word while doing it, all he does every game ive played with the "answer" is make plays and that is why joe is one of the many leaders on our team. I just hope that everyone on the generals can see my passion, love and skill 4 the game like they see from joe week in and week out the rest of the season. Wish you where playing bro. but take care of that hand and get healthy for the long haul of the playoffs. safe travels to bloomington.

FOCUSED

Jay Dub did do a great job last year filling in at QB, and the Crush game was a great example.
( I also still think he got the 1st down in that Cutters game they measured short ) :)

To anyone who knows him or doesn't, Jay Dub has come a great long way the last few years in more ways than a few.

Now, let's get ready for the Cutters! I am sure they are ready for us...

Hendricks

You know it Hendricks!!! Be safe on the short trip down and I cant wait til game time!! This is why I play and its going to be good to see you again!

Cutter #1 towel boy
Well now Vince has made his prediction and has the Cutters winning but only 24-20 come on now whats up with that. Lets call it like it is say 35-10, Generals will choke and have 3 turn overs in the first half alone and the Cutters will take advantage of all of them to score this game will be over at the half, remember this is our house and we never lose at home the only home loss was in 2007 on a terrible call that allowed the Dragons to win had it not been for that call we would still be perfect at home.
Nobody comes to our house and does anything we will jump on you from the opening kick smash you and will never look back.
Will be interesting to see what score supa goes with for this game but I'm sure it won't be Cutters by 4.
The Generals have a good D on paper but they haven't played anyone yet that has a good record in fact they haven't played anyone with a winning record the combined record of the teams that have played the Generals is 2-14
Hiblen will be running for his life all night, Cam will watch Izzy blow past him all night, and as for the points allowed numbers it will go up after the game for sure.
Like I have been saying all along the Cutters are UNBEATEN and above all competition, the Cutters ARE GOING 7-0 and will REPEAT and if you don't like that statement then beat the Cutters until then you are all in second place.
Thompson on FIELD TURF with Bobby blocking for him you got to be kidding me the guy will get 200 yards rushing against the Generals and I'll also say that the Cutter defense will score on the Generals not sure yet if it will be a fumble recovery or an INT I'm leaning toward an INT return for 6 anyway you slice it the Cutters beat this team easy.
Hey I know I know I'm annoying and you all hate to read my stuff but week after week I can gloat because there ain't nobody beat the Cutters so like I always say beat the Cutters and I'll shut up otherwise endure me and my annoying posts. It won't happen next week either come now the Panthers heck the Cutters could take 25 guys to that game and that only leaves the Shamrock and we all know what the Cutters did to them at their place last year YAWN YAWN just like the maytag repair man it is lonely at the top.

TALK IS CHEAP! Guess you'll be shutting up now?

35-10 great call towel boy! you better stick to your day job. I tried to warn you about my little brother, too. He scored two touchdowns including the game winner with about 5 minutes left. Great win Generals, but we can play a lot better. if it wasn't for a few timely turnovers given to us by the cutters we probably would have lost, so learn from our mistakes and lets get better.

Hey #1...insert your foot into your mouth. You talk just about as good as you play. 5-7 yards off all of our receivers tonight, and you still got burned.

To the rest of the Cutters that do have a class act and an honorable class act, great game tonight. I bet we will see you all in the Championship game.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

i was so glad to see the cutters lose, all they've done is run their mouths about how good they are, last years champions, can't be beat, etc.. the fireworks were priceless!

did the cutters show up?

Oh yeah, they showed up. It was a hard fought battle from both sides of the ball. It definitely was the game that everyone was expecting, just in our favor at 00:00.

Generals, be ready to go for the Shamrocks this weekend!!!