supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters/ Generals game

Hello, my name is Logan and I am a second year player for the Cutters.Last season I browsed Supa Fan two or three times to see what all the drama was about. While some have discourage discourse on this site and I have to admit that some of the communications can be abrasive I do believe in the open forum concept, with everyone having the right to post their thoughts, no matter how intelligent or inane. Now on to some thoughts.
I will not discuss any of the drama or incidents (supposed or otherwise) that have been going on between our two teams (Cutters and Generals), but I will say a quick word to both.

To the Generals: I want to congratulate you on your win and will say it was one of the most exciting games I have ever been involved in. God bless the players and your organization.It was a honor to meet several of you after the game and minister and pray with you. While I am sorely dissapointed in our loss I still wanted to say good luck to your team in the future. And when we meet again on the football field do not expect any quarter, as I am sure you know we do not expect any either.

To the Cutter Nation: For the last two years it has been an honor and sincere privelige to get to know many of you. From the coaches, to assistants, and Cutter players my life has been enriched and blessed by my invlovement with you in this class organization. I have truly felt the Spirit of the Lord during my invlovement with the Cutters. What I have gained through fellowship with my fellow warriors in Christ during my tenure with the team cannot be measured. Thank you all and God bless you.

In summation I just wanted to say that I felt led by the Spirit to post this. We all need to remember that we all have the great honor and distinction to play the greatest sport in the world in the greatest country in the world.At this moment men and women better than us are sacrificing many things, up to and including their lives for us to have our freedoms. Let us not dishonor them, their memory or sacrifices.Keep your eyes on him and praise him in all things.
I apologize for the length of this diatribe but when God tells me to move... well I just jump out of the boat and start walkin.
If anyone ever needs prayer or has any questions on our great redeemer Christ (or anything else)just email me at Loganrobinson@comcast.net

John 21:15-17
15)When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."
16)Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?"
He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."

17 The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."

Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.

He bled for me, he suffered for me, he died for me, am I being a good shepherd?

Your servant in Christ,
Logan Robinson

Re: Cutters/ Generals game

Logan,

Well stated.

On a side note I know they mentioned this at the beginning of the game and I forgot to say something to Foga but congrats on your anniversary.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals