supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
allstar game

why cant IFL play the MFL in the allstar game,and who you think will win

Re: allstar game

First off Everet #70, there will not be an all star game. I know who would go from the bearcats and who wouldn't. The ones that would go are not the ones on this site. Certainly not you. There is a cancer in every team, that one that causes penalties nonstop. That is why you would be excluded from this game, even if it ever happened. The reason why this game won't happen is because #1 it cost money #2 once the season is over, it's over until next year #3 Where would the game be played? #4 where would you prepare and practice? #5 Who wants to drive across Indiana and practice with a bunch of strangers not knowing if you yourself would even get a chance to play.

Everet, hang it up and drop this subject. It's silly you even get on here and taunt, it's silly you where shin pads on your arms, and it's silly you alone caused over 80 yards worth of penalties during the Patriots/Bearcats game.

Worry about the game this week..

From a fan in the stands

First fan in the stand,the reason your in the stands is you cant play the game any more.To get on here and bash me upset me ,i play hard every game.Thanks for your vote,sorry your just a fan in the stands.I no why your in the stands,you cant even get your penalty yards right.You need to watch game tapes and see why i got the two penalty.BUT thank you for coming to our games,i will try to do better,please keep coming and thanks for your surport.We need fans like you to keep guys like me in check,you will see a new play #70 less penatly more production.

Haha valid point "fan" ..to object to what your saying though...as a teammate of him Nunn, he is a great competitor that wants to win on Saturday just as much as I or anyone else on our team. Everyone has their own methods on the field to represent themselves, for instance, when I catch balls on these mfl defenders, your going to know I caught a ball b/c im going to jaw more than a talk show host. Don't like my mouth...deny me of the ball. Do I agree w/ nunns penalty yards? No, but I understand that #70 is showing passion&emotion for the game. Also he hasn't cost us a game. No game is played squeaky cleaned. But, I rather have someone over aggressive than someone who is timid in this game of football. Nunn IS one of many reasons our team is the BEST in this league&WILL be a reason for our future success...4real
~Showtime aka "don't blink b/c u might miss something"

Fan in the stands

Everet, hang it up and drop this subject. It's silly you even get on here and taunt, it's silly you where shin pads on your arms, and it's silly you alone caused over 80 yards worth of penalties during the Patriots/Bearcats game.

Worry about the game this week..

From a fan in the stands

Fan in the stands...

I don't see how his question is a taunt. Please point out to me the post where he has done anything close to taunting....

If you want some good examples of taunting, I will be more than happy to provide you with a few.

As a donor to this site, I feel that anyone can get on here and ask a simple question. I don't always see eye to eye with #70, but he is my brother and someone I consider a friend. In all my years of playing Semi-Professional Football, I have seen very few bring his intensity to the field each and every week!

Here is another reason you should stay in stands,those are linemen pads not shin pads.Goes to show you have no clue what your talking about,line up in front of me ,fill those linemen pads.Ok sorry forgot your just a fan in the stands.

Everet, DUH BIG RED TRUCK... Those are clearly shin pads. Would I line up in front of you, probably not.. Why I wouldn't, you'd probably pick a fight with me like you did your own teammate calling him a mothf#cker and pushing him. Kind of had me worried for a minute because I threw up a hat up and said, that's exactly why it's semi pro. What cracks me up is you clearly had 85 percent of the penalties that whole night. Ask your own team, the frustration on there faces alone told the story. Hope you have a better game this week...

Now i get it ,you must be getting bad info i was called a SMF. I DONT AIR TEAM MATTER LIKE WHO EVER YOUR GETTING BAD NEWS FROM.If someone on my team have a problem with me dont act like a fan, i think i have a ideal who this is men talk things out, women keep little chat fights going,why hide behind the fan name post your name.