supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cards @ pats

i dont think any team can deny the patriots passing attack. they even put up 30 on the bearcats. their qb is the best passer in the mfl hands down. their receivers dont have size but they're athletic and fast. somehow they're effective. but that patriot defense is down. they're givin up a lot of points lately. the cards are an athletic team that matches up well with the pats. these teams know each other well not just on the field but on more personal levels.the cards will minimize the pats big pass plays. im takin the cards in an upset 18-14.

Re: cards @ pats

your thinking way to much ,no way pats 28 cards 10

Pats only scored 7 on the Generals...

Yeah and??? There is a point coming sometime right?

wut was the ur goal in stating the pats only scored 7 on the generals. who cares it was a scrimmage. their first if im not mistaken. they kicked ur ass last season! besides everyone knows that this general team is nothin like last years. how many of ur starters were on the general roster last yr? how bout the pats go and get the better players from the cardinals and wolfpack?

I agree. It was both teams first game of the year. Lets focus on our season and let them do the same.
Sometimes a lose is the best thing that can happen to a team.

I agree complete Coach. Both teams agreed to the game and was meant to be a Preseason game. One to iron out the kinks and find out how things need to shape up. Besides the Generals "Aren't who we thought the were!!!" Those guys can play and they have the numbers.
Tonight's game should be a good one. I'm considering padding up tonight so we'll see how it goes.

you go ahead and pad up! I'll run the D bro it would feel good to do it again! Missing my defense! Coach cannon out!!