supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Video I wish I didn't take

Ok I have finally found this site thanks to a link on the IFL page. First off let me say I have spent the whole day reading many posts on here some made me chuckle and some well some shouldn't be posted in a mens room on a Navy base. I think it is so funny that people got so upset with some things that went on this past Saturday night, I was at that game and I was there filming for a friend who is studying at I.U and I was doing this as an impartial video man.
Many of you may have seen me standing most of the night between the refreshment stand and the filed on the North end. Well did I ever get a video I will not post give this video to anyone but I wwill say that I will post part of this video on you tube should the league not get all the facts straight. I'm sure many of you like to check IP addresses for posts so go ahead and you will be very surprised because none of you know me but I do want the truth to be told regarding the fight at the end of the game this will be my only post on here unless my video needs to be seen and if that happens I will posst one other time to let you all know what it is posted under on you tube. I trust the two men are telling the truth about the incident because if not you might very well be the one wearing egg on your face. In my mind it was a regretable incident witnessed by women and I count 6 young children on the video that were in the direct area of the pusing and shoving. I have done many sporting events in my life and nothing compares to what I saw at the end of this game. Shame on you both and shame on the league for allowing this sort of behavior.

Re: Video I wish I didn't take

Mr. Dan Rudleman
I agree that all the facts should be told the way they are and cowards should not have the chance to lie about what happened. There should be action taken to ensure that this type of behavior does not repeat. (I thought we got rid of Ron Artest from Indiana!) If this tape exists, which I'm sure it does, then it should be posted-if not shared so that the truth does not come out. Tape don't lie. I look forward to seeing the video on you tube. I hope you post the entire incident so the whole IFL sees what really happened, instead of listening to people talk with hidden agendas.

Dan,
Lets see this video. How long will it be before you have it uploaded to youtube? Make sure you send us a link for it or post the keywords so we can find it.

Kurt

I agree! Post the video so that the league can see what really happened and take action NOW. Enough talk, enough speculation why not see the proof to put this matter to rest once and for all. It would be a shame to ignore such serious accusations for very much longer.

I agree, please post said video so we can see how this is going to impact the world of semi-pro (amature) football as we know it.

thanks,
alien

I'll believe it when i see it

It doesn't matter how many videos you have or claim to have to think that the IFL would do anything to the team that is holding the league together would be absurd. To sit back and say what you have said is so stupid personally I don't think you have any footage of what happened but thats just what I think maybe you do post it anywhere you want it doesn't matter and won't matter.
The league was on its down when the Cutters joined last year and they have proved that they not only dominate on the field but also in the board room like where is the all star game they tried to get it eliminated last year when troy was President but failed then this year with their power they got it done. To think that the league would do anything for coach leaving the sideline is dreaming someone better wake up or better yet WakeTheF up. I sure some kind of behind the scene deal has already been made to end this situation.I am also positive that it doesn't matter about home field anyway we didn't have it last year and whipped everyone's behind.

YOU KNOW, AFTER GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED BY THE GENERALS YOU GUYS ARE STILL ON YOUR HIGH HORSE. YOU'RE NOT AS GOOD AS YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE AND YOU "SHOULD HAVE" REALIZED THAT LAST WEEK. SO GET ON YOUR LITTLE PONY AND PRACTICE BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT AGAINST THE GENERALS IN THE PLAYOFFS.

There was no ass kicking on either side. Both teams played a great game. We have had some real good battles this season and we look forward to a few more. Good luck to the rest of the IFL.

JT, DON'T SUGAR COAT IT. YOU KNOW YOU FELT GOOD AFTER YOU HANDED THEM THIER ASSES DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP. CLASSY BUT YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE. JUST TELL IT LIKE IT IS

First of all any real Cutter player is not on here ever running their mouth. 2nd we appreciate any loyalty from any fans and everyones opinion should be just that and not taken out of context. JT says it best, there was NOT any ass whooping going on in that game and the best team that night won the game. That's it. Everyone stay healthy.

I just heard a rumor that the Cutters have brought Ron Artest on board to help with coaching the coaches on just how to leave the field in the proper manner. Seems that they need to do it in a manner that doesn't show up on tape I mean any excuse in a poor one but when half the staff can be seen running towards the concession stand area then that tends to draw attention maybe would have been better to just run across the field and at least get one good punch in. I think Artest will get the situation in hand if the rumor is true that he has been brought in

Just wonderin. Is there a tape or not?

SHOW THE TAPE! MAKE THE GUILTY OWN UP TO THIER MISTAKES. And the comment that the Cutters hold up the IFL is a slap in the face. A 2 year team with a coach that would abandon his team to go fight an old man on the sidelines- (i mean go to the bathroom! ha). You guys are funny! No matter who was guilty either side or both sides, they all should be punished! Keep the integrity of the IFL. SHOW THE TAPE!

There is no tape. Its a trick. Innocent until proven guilty right? That what they want people to say. Make up a fake there is a tape ordeal, and if no one sees its, it never happened.

Look beyond the words and see the intentions.

This just keeps going on and on can we jsut let it die the league didn't seem to concerned about it so why should anyone else. Tape or no tape of what happened the people who were involved know the truth and have to live with that truth will people lie about the facts sure wouldn't you.
I'm not sure if this so called tape exists or not but I do know there is tape of several members of the staff of the home team leaving the field and heading towards the area of the supposed incident with time still on the clock, now at any level we all know it is wrong to leave the field, or the court or the diamond, before the game is over and doing so with only a minute to go only seems to make it clear that the purpose is to catch up to someone and I don't think for a minute it was anything innocent. What needs to happen is the people directly involved in this need to step up and be accountable for what happened that night be a grown up man and admit when something has happened that was wrong, we all hear people say they love this game, they have passion for this game, well STOP for a minute and look at the negative image that has come out of this incident not only for one team more than the other but also for the fans and the league, and lets ask the people involved to give a statement and then lets move on, this is not going to solve anything by getting on here with the he said this and they said that.
I will say one thing to Mr. Rudleman or whatever your name really is, you have not added anything since your oringinal post and for that I'm not sure what to make of it maybe you are serious. about having the tape and maybe you do love this game don't want to see it tarnished anymore than it is by this.
Seriously folks it is time to move on nobdy cares plain and simple, lets play football and have fun. Remember the truth shall set you free!